| This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page.
Direct any additional comments to Forum:Wiki discussion.
Hey guys i have noticed for a while now that a lot of "leaders" have been featured on the MLP:FIM show, like the Alicorn Princesses, Spitfire, Queen Chrysalis, Shining Armor, Mayor Mare (i think), Thunderhooves, King Sombra, Mane-iac etc. :)
So how about you guys create a category named "Leader" on this wikia for those characters, i think that might have been a great feature?
- As I've said on my talk page, some characters' "leaderships" are open to interpretation. Amethyst Star was the leader of the animal team in Winter Wrap Up, and Rainbow Dash the leader of the weather team; do they qualify? Does Diamond Tiara qualify for Ponyville Confidential?
- What's more, some of these characters, like the princesses and Mayor Mare, are authoritative figures, but to my knowledge they've never been shown to be in positions of true leadership. Same goes for other characters of royalty -- does royalty really imply being a leader? 19:01, April 3, 2014 (UTC)
- You got a point there, but they were only "temporary leaders" than official/actually ones, besides in Magical Mystery Cure, Celestia explained that Twilight had gained the characteristics of a princess like she is, one of them being "leadership".
- To not forget that in Princess Twilight Sparkle - Part 1, the royal guards personally ask Twilight to "lead" and give them orders what to do.
- Besides, it official that Cadance and Shining Armor (as well as being the captain and leader of the Royal Guard) are leaders of the Crystal Empire.
- So i would say that most of the "royalty" are "leaders" at last to me, but it also exist other non-royalty characters who is that as well, it exist different ways of being a "leader".
- I honestly dont see why a category like that should not exist on this wikia, especially since you guys have a category like "Bakers", but thats just my opinion. Bleck11 (talk) 19:13, April 3, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm not really fond of this, considering how ambiguous and subjective a "leader" is, as like Imperfect said it can all depend on what someone would define a "leader" as.
13:12, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Plus there's already Category:Parental figures which is pretty similar.
Closed - No consensus.20:12, August 27, 2014 (UTC)