| This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page.
Direct any additional comments to Forum:Wiki discussion.
I removed some general chatting from Flash Sentry's talk page as it wasn't about how to improve or change the article.
I got curious and decided to check what other pages the soft redirect template was linked to and found that other character pages have various redirects:
Pinkie Pie is Forum:Wiki discussion
Big McIntosh is Big Macintosh
Lyra Heartstrings is Lyra Heartstrings#WikiaArticleComments
- If we delete those "Talk" pages, it will delete all the comments with it. The best we can do is redirect people elsewhere - usually the wiki discussion forum. -- Ozuzanna (Talk) 15:28, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Those talk pages are sort of... hidden (that's the best word I could come up with). Because the comment system is enabled, comments use the Talk namespace of their associated page for storage, but it's not meant to be used beyond that. The Talk link at the top of pages directs to the comment section because it was intended to replace the talk page. You can manually go to the talk page of pages, but it's not really meant to be visited... so the content on them really doesn't matter all too much. Foodbandlt 23:17, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, though I don't remember Talk page and Comments being attached.
- What I want to know is what should they redirect to? -- Bunai82 (talk) 00:25, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
- From my above reply: it really doesn't matter all that much. Most people that know how to use talk pages also know how to use both the comment section and the forums. It's not easily accessible (nor is it really meant to be accessed), so we don't worry about it. Foodbandlt 03:51, July 19, 2013 (UTC)