My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks
| This is a talk page. Do not edit other contributors' comments.
Please sign your posts using four tildes: ~~~~
- Presumably, there will be a Big Bad Ensemble , a plot device where there are two main antagonists with their own distinct agenda in the story, Adagio Dazzle and a villain from Equestria who's intentions may or may not have something to do with taking over the "human" world. - MasterNexus (talk) 13:38, July 9, 2014 (UTC)
- "Presumably"? 15:29, July 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Where did Twilight's wings go at the end of the trailer? 13:45, April 12, 2014 (UTC)
- When the Rainbooms are practicing "Better than Ever", there is a shot where Fluttershy has both her human ears and pony ears.
- When the main 5 answer Sunset's question about how awful she was, Rarity can be heard saying, "Mmm, horrid", but it's Applejack's lips that move along with that line. - Jasonbres (talk) 15:13, August 30, 2014 (UTC)
- When the two students are about to enter the gym, the Cutie Mark Crusaders are seen working in front of a wall, but in the very next shot they are in front of the stage. Glenn31 "Scientifically speaking, a fart is just a bum breath!" 16:51, August 30, 2014 (UTC)
- During "Battle of the Bands", as the Sirens are singing the line "shine brighter" while rotating to camera right, Sonata's hands change to a different angle as she approaches the middle of the shot, but the previous models are still visible under both hands. This error is present both in the promotional music video as well as the movie. - Tessou (talk) 01:03, November 23, 2014 (UTC)
- During the walk down the hallway after "Battle", Sunset's cutie mark disappears from her t-shirt. - Jasonbres (talk) 18:33, September 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Twilight's cutie mark switches sides on her skirt throughout the film. - Jasonbres (talk) 02:21, October 2, 2014 (UTC)
- During the scene in the gym, Sonata is holding a container of fruit punch in one hand, and a cup of fruit punch in the other hand. However, after Aria smacks the cup away from her face, both the container and the cup disappear. TheGuineaPig45 (talk) 22:29, November 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer are in the kitchen, Sunset close the door of the refrigerator and we see Maud Pie with a picture behind her. Sunset screams. When we see Maud again, the picture is gone. That is in fact scary --Bahnpirat (talk) 03:30, October 14, 2014 (UTC)
- As we see Ponyville for the first time in the movie, the camera zooms in the the Twilights new home. The bridge in the corner down right leads into water. The banner hanging from Twilight's castle features a star with 8 spikes. Like the one on the floor in the next scene. --Bahnpirat (talk) 03:43, October 14, 2014 (UTC)
- In the castle Applejack (and Fluttershy) pushing a box behind the Spikes chair. Two cuts later they should collide with the book wagon. But they are gone. --Bahnpirat (talk) 03:51, October 14, 2014 (UTC)
- During "Shake Your Tail," when Twilight blinks while Fluttershy hides behind her, her top eyelashes disappear for a second. --TheGuineaPig45 (talk) 01:25, November 6, 2014 (UTC)
- When Adagio looks uneasy after The Rainbooms start performing during Welcome to the Show, she has her normal ears as well as her pony ears. Glenn31 "Scientifically speaking, a fart is just a bum breath!" 16:13, October 14, 2014 (UTC)
- After Sunset Shimmer takes off her jacket in the final battle, her cutie mark is missing until after Twilight returns to Equestria -xxyamipuppyxx
- During Welcome to the Show, Sunset Shimmer and the majority of the Rainbooms levitate off of the ground when they sing "Got the music in our hearts" *for the second time. If you look closely, Twilight's tail is missing.
- When Sunset gets the book out of her locker, it is completely clean. However, in the next shot during the closeup, it is completely dusty and Sunset cleans the dust off it. - Jasonbres (talk) 16:36, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
- During the second performance of "Tricks Up My Sleeve", Trixie's guitar, seen at a rest stand on the stage behind her, disappears in the second wide shot of the ampitheater. - Jasonbres (talk) 17:17, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
- On the soundtrack version of "Shake Your Tail", before the first pre-chorus there is a keytar solo. In the film, we get a closeup of Rarity's keytar, but no sound comes out. - Jasonbres (talk) 02:19, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Sunset's cutie mark disappears from her shirt a second time when the main cast walks away from the snack table. - Jasonbres (talk) 20:38, October 29, 2014 (UTC)
- During "Welcome to the Show," when the Rainbooms sing "set yourself apart", both Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash are missing their pony ears. TheGuineaPig45 (talk) 21:37, December 12, 2014 (UTC)
- For about a frame, while the Dazzlings are singing after being defeated, Sonata's pendant reappears intact around her neck. Also, in the closeup while the Dazzlings are getting rotten fruit and vegetables thrown at them, the bottom half of Sonata's tie disappears. - Jasonbres (talk) 17:55, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Also Sonata Dusk has three hands
- When "Shine Like Rainbows" starts at the end, Fluttershy is magicless (no wings, no pony ears, no tail, no Rainbow hair streak) until the Rainbooms sing "Together we stand as the rain begins to fall..."
- In Twilights castle Spike jumps into the portal and Twilight behind him. In the human world, Twilight gets out first. --Bahnpirat (talk) 21:19, December 12, 2014 (UTC)
- In the Scene where Adagio Dazzle Says :"See you at tonight big show Rainbooms", Aria Blaze's leg has a Floating hand
- Since Welcome to the Show, to Twilight's farewell, Sunset's Cutie Mark dissapears. Pintwin 00:27, March 14, 2015 (UTC)
- In Welcome to the Show, when the Dazzlings have turned in sirens, Rainbow and Flutershy have alicorn wings. Pintwin 00:44, March 24, 2015 (UTC)
- During the last performance of 'Music in our Hearts', near the start when Twilight is singing, you can see the audio spectrum on Vinyl Scratch's car stop for a noticably short period before the camera changes. Terrum (talk) 02:34, December 19, 2015 (UTC)=
- During Welcome to the Show, right after Sunset Shimmer's pony ears appear, and during the time when here pony tail is appearing, if you look closely you can see one of her pony ears is way towards the back of her head compared to the other ear. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Inside Out Is Pixar! (talk • contribs)
- When Trixie confronts the Rainbooms, there is a few seconds where the pull tab on her zipper doesn't move with the rest of her body, resulting in it being hilariously off-center. RiceWaffleFox (talk) 17:53, February 9, 2017 (UTC)
Music to My Ears
- The direction of the note on her headphones faces backward on both sides during the whole trip through town. But when she arrives at the counter with, where Mrs. Cup Cake wait, they face foreward till she leaves the shop. --Bahnpirat (talk) 10:23, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- The note on her Vinyl Scratchs skirt continuously change direction. Near the end of this short she ran into Celestia. The direction of the note on her skirt change before and after she hits the sun. --Bahnpirat (talk) 10:23, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- The girl with red hair appears both inside and outside Sugarcube Corner. (I haven't verified this, but I saw someone else say it somewhere else.) Dogman15 (talk) 11:49, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- I suppose it isn't out of the question that, like background ponies in the series, background humans' character models are at times recycled in Equestria Girls. 20:44, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- The blue dog that was owned to a boy seems to be owned by a girl.
- It's the same boy. 03:07, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Rainbows new guitar change it's color through magic. Guitar body turns blue, neck and lever turn red. However when Rainbow Dash stands up, the lever is gray again. --Bahnpirat (talk) 11:18, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- At 1:00 Rainbows skirt misses its central pink color. --Bahnpirat (talk) 11:18, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- The guitars are not plugged in to anything. But then again, it is a cartoon. - Jasonbres (talk) 20:31, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Rainbow Dash plays a right-handed guitar, while Trixie plays a left-handed guitar. Yet, they are fighting over the same guitar. AndytheDandy314 (talk) 23:53, April 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Technically, guitars can be played under either orientation. A right-handed guitar can be altered for a left-handed person to play. 23:59, April 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Rarity's gems in her hair disappear in one shot. PegasusParchment (talk) 16:55, April 17, 2014 (UTC)
- When Rainbow Dash is looking to the wall and turns around to ask "Where is Rarity?", she is holding another guitar then before as seen in the first trailer.--Timesgift (talk) 22:12, April 10, 2014 (UTC)
A Case For The Bass
- When Applejack is showing her reasoning that she owns the bass, Rarity's makeup goes over her eye outline.
A Perfect Day for Fun
- When the girls are in the photo booth before the picture is taken, Applejack has her eyes "derped", however she might have been doing a funny face. PegasusParchment (talk) 22:44, July 1, 2014 (UTC)
Friendship Through The Ages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.