|This page contains information about something recently released. You can help improve it by editing this page to include new information.|
|I, Cookie; Keynote Pie|
|Season episode №:||16|
|Overall episode №:||16|
|Written by:||Taneka Stotts (I, Cookie)|
Dave Horwitz (Keynote Pie)
|Storyboard:||Francesco Cipolla & Jacinth Tan Yi Ting|
|credits • transcript • gallery • allusions|
animation errors • statistics • speculation
All Bottled Up; All That Jitters
Ponies of the Moment; One Click Wonder
I, Cookie and Keynote Pie are the sixteenth episode of My Little Pony: Pony Life. The title of I, Cookie is a reference to the 1950 Isaac Asimov science fiction novel I, Robot and/or its 2004 film adaptation.
In Keynote Pie, Pinkie suffers from stage fright before having to give a keynote speech at Sugarcube Corner.
This episode aired on August 9, 2020, on Treehouse TV in Canada, on September 7, 2020, on Tiny Pop in the United Kingdom and it was released on CANAL+ on-demand service in Poland on September 16, 2020.
At Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie Pie is all by herself with the rest of the Mane Six away for the day and Gummy leaving to go on vacation. In her solitude, Pinkie uses a drawing of her friends, cookies, a magic potion, and Twilight's duplication machine to make cookie versions of her friends to play with. However, the potion's magical properties causes the cookies to come to life. Pinkie is excited to have others to spend time with, but the living cookies question the nature of their existence and would rather explore the world they have been born into.
When Pinkie tries to pressure the living cookies to stay and play games with her, they briefly turn on her and tie her to the floor. Realizing it would not be right of her to keep the cookies inside, Pinkie relents and allows them to go out and see the world. At that moment, the rest of the Mane Six return, freeing Pinkie of her loneliness. When Twilight Sparkle suggests they make cookies together, Pinkie Pie nervously hesitates.
In order to attract new investors for Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie Pie decides to hold a conference to introduce Sugarcube Corner to the world of technology with the promise of revolutionizing baking. Unfortunately, just before she is to give the keynote speech in front of an audience of potential investors, Pinkie becomes stricken with severe stage fright. Her friends offer to help her overcome her stage fright via montage.
After the montage, Pinkie is no longer afraid to face the audience, and she thanks her friends for their help. She gives her keynote speech successfully, but it is revealed that there is no one in the audience except for Fluttershy and Spike. Impressed by Pinkie's speech, the two offer to invest in Sugarcube Corner and be her business partners.
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript.
- Pinkie Pie: Did you hear the news, Gummy? Everypony's gone, which means you can finally binge all fifteen seasons of Good Sweets with me!
- Pinkie Pie: Applejack's favorite stool. It wobbles just like her.
- Pinkie Pie: Rarity's lending library. It holds her entire Detective Monet series.
- Pinkie Pie: Fluttershy's favorite stuffed dog! It's been missing for weeks.
- Pinkie Pie: Twilight's Replitron 5000. [sniffs, sighs] It smells just like her, with a hint of burning plastic.
- Pinkie Pie: You can move!
- Cookie Twilight Sparkle: And we can talk, too.
- Cookie Applejack: Wow. What is this life, and who am I in it?
- Pinkie Pie: The world is a big old gumdrop just waiting for you to take a bite.
- Rainbow Dash: "Half-Chomp Champion"?! You always get my talents, Pinkie!
- Applejack: Perfectly steady for me to wobble.
- Rarity: How fabulous! You put them in order of my five-star reviews!
- Fluttershy: Mmm! You're part of the collection now. [whispers] Forever!
- Applejack: "How to Succeed in Equestria Without Really Trying"?
- Pinkie Pie: I'm ready to take Sugarcube Corner to the big time! The tech world! SILICON VALLEY!
- Pinkie Pie: Can I get a quick tech check? Or is that a pain in the neck?
- Producer Pony: Got one on deck.
- Pinkie Pie: Glad you made the trek!
- Pinkie Pie: Pinkie Pie picked a pack of perfect pastries. Pinkie Pie picked a pack of perfect pastries.
- Spike: Some ponies and dragons will invest in anything. I once sunk a bunch of bits into T-shirts. And then I realized – I don't even wear T-shirts! I don't even like T-shirts!
- Rarity: You've got this! Unless you don't, in which case I am more than happy to step in. They don't call me Ponyville's number-one understudy for nothing.
- Pinkie Pie: [echoing] I have seen the future. And the future is cupcakes.
- My Little Pony: Pony Life (Animated). TV Passport. Retrieved on 2020 July 7.
The Best of the Worst
How Applejack Got Her Hat Back
Bad Thing No. 3
Pinkie Pie: Hyper-Helper
The Trail Less Trotten
Death of a Sales-Pony
The Fluttershy Effect
The Fast and the Furriest
Badge of Shame
A Camping We Will Go
Meet Potion Nova!
Pony Surfin' Safari
All Bottled Up
All That Jitters
Ponies of the Moment
One Click Wonder
Don't Look a GIF Horse in the Mouth
The Root of It
The Mysterious Voice
The 5 Habits of Highly Effective Ponies
Director Spike's Mockumentary
Pie vs. Pie
The Debut Taunt
The Rarity Report
The Great Divide
The Great Collide
Sportacular Spectacular Musical Musak-ular
|Equestria Girls||Rainbow Rocks||Friendship Games||Legend of Everfree|
|My Little Pony The Movie|
|Dance Magic||Movie Magic||Mirror Magic||Forgotten Friendship|
|Rollercoaster of Friendship||Best Gift Ever||Spring Breakdown||Rainbow Roadtrip|
|Sunset's Backstage Pass||Holidays Unwrapped|
|Rainbow Rocks shorts||Friendship Games shorts||Summertime Shorts||Equestria Girls: Better Together (season 1)|
|Equestria Girls: Better Together (season 2)||Equestria Girls: Choose Your Own Ending (season 1)||Equestria Girls: Choose Your Own Ending (season 2)||Equestria Girls Minis|
|Baby Flurry Heart's Heartfelt Scrapbook||Rarity's Peek Behind the Boutique||Fundamentals of Magic||My Little Pony Established 1983|
|Friendship is Magic shorts||Hello Pinkie Pie||Stop Motion Shorts|