|Memories and More|
|Season episode №:||CS6|
|Overall episode №:||228|
|Original airdate:|| TBA
|Written by:||Josh Haber|
|Song:||Best Friends Until the End of Time|
| credits • transcript • gallery • allusions|
animation errors • statistics • speculation
Memories and More is the sixth episode of the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic mini-series Friendship is Forever. It is the last of six clip show episodes that feature footage from previous episodes.
ProductionThis episode aired on 9Go! and was released on the 9Now on-demand service in Australia on May 25, 2020.
At Canterlot Castle, Starlight Glimmer and Spike express to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna their relief to finally be done collecting Twilight Sparkle's memories of her friends for the magic scrapbook. However, Celestia and Luna point out that, for all of their efforts, they forgot to collect memories of themselves. With Twilight's coronation now one day away, Starlight and Spike decide to fill the scrapbook with their own memories of Twilight, including Spike's memories of the day Twilight hatched him and accepting her as his true family and Starlight's memories of fighting against her and accepting her as friend and teacher.
Starlight and Spike's reminiscing causes Celestia and Luna to recall their own memories of Twilight, and they ask for theirs to be included in the scrapbook as well, like Celestia's memories of the day she took Twilight on as her student and tasked her with learning about friendship and Luna's memories of being accepted by the ponies of Ponyville and overcoming her past as Nightmare Moon. This gives Starlight an idea: instead of only featuring Twilight's memories of her friends in the scrapbook, she decides to also include her friends' memories of her.
At the Castle of Friendship, Starlight and Spike assemble the rest of the Mane Six while Celestia and Luna keep Twilight busy with more princess lessons. Starlight gives the ponies a chance to fill the scrapbook with their own memories of Twilight, including her various freak-outs. With the scrapbook now officially complete, the ponies decide to give Twilight the scrapbook before they leave for the coronation. But when Starlight goes to the castle the next morning, Twilight and her friends race past her to catch the train to Canterlot, so Starlight decides to give Twilight the scrapbook after the coronation.
The episode then skips ahead to the aftermath of Twilight's disaster-filled coronation, after Starlight and Spike have already given her the scrapbook. The Mane Six reminisce and laugh over the many memories they have made, with Pinkie Pie remarking that they are always making new ones. As Twilight remembers the day they first became the Elements of Harmony to defeat Nightmare Moon, she agrees with Pinkie that a scrapbook of memories can never truly be filled because they are always making more. The eight friends come together in a group hug, and the episode ends with the song Best Friends Until the End of Time.
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript.
- Princess Celestia: You are both so thoughtful. Clearly Twilight is important to you. But don't you think you might be important to her as well?
- Starlight Glimmer: Right! We forgot to add ourselves!
- Princess Celestia: Your relationship with Twilight is certainly special, Spike. But I know from experience the relationship between a teacher and pupil is as well.
- Princess Celestia: After hearing your memories, I couldn't help but think of some of my own.
- Princess Luna: I, too, have fond remembrances of Twilight. Do you think you might include our recollections as well?
- Starlight Glimmer: We set out to make a book filled with Twilight's memories of her friends. But using our memories made me realize we should put everypony's memories in!
- Starlight Glimmer: We put in our own memories of Twilight and wanted to give all of you the chance to do the same.
- Main ponies: Hmmm...
- Pinkie Pie: Oooh! Like how she's always prepared for everything ever?
- Applejack: Or how much she loves books?
- Rainbow Dash: Or how she freaks out all the time?
- Applejack: I can't get over how many memories we've all made together.
- Pinkie Pie: [scoffs] It's not really surprising. We're making one right now. And now! Now, too! And now! And now! And now! Now again!
- Spike: We're glad you like it.
- Pinkie Pie: There's another one! Oh, that was a good one!
- Twilight Sparkle: We're making new memories all the time. I don't think a book like this can ever be finished.
- Starlight Glimmer: I guess not.
- Spike: We'll just have to get started on volume two!
- ↑ Jim Miller (2020-04-20). @flaregun45 Not exactly. There’s only about a single episode’s worth of new content in all 6 clip shows.. Twitter. Retrieved on 2020 April 20.
| Episode 1|
| Episode 2|
The Best of the Worst
| Episode 3|
| Episode 4|
How Applejack Got Her Hat Back
|Equestria Girls||Rainbow Rocks||Friendship Games||Legend of Everfree|
|My Little Pony The Movie|
|Dance Magic||Movie Magic||Mirror Magic||Forgotten Friendship|
|Rollercoaster of Friendship||Best Gift Ever||Spring Breakdown||Rainbow Roadtrip|
|Sunset's Backstage Pass||Holidays Unwrapped|
|Rainbow Rocks shorts||Friendship Games shorts||Summertime Shorts||Equestria Girls: Better Together (season 1)|
|Equestria Girls: Better Together (season 2)||Equestria Girls: Choose Your Own Ending (season 1)||Equestria Girls: Choose Your Own Ending (season 2)||Equestria Girls Minis|
|Baby Flurry Heart's Heartfelt Scrapbook||Rarity's Peek Behind the Boutique||Fundamentals of Magic||My Little Pony Established 1983|
|Friendship is Magic shorts||Hello Pinkie Pie||Stop Motion Shorts|