|This page contains information about something recently released. You can help improve it by editing this page to include new information.|
|Pinkie Pie: Hyper-Helper|
|Season episode №:||6|
|Overall episode №:||6|
|Original airdate:|| TBA
|Written by:||Katie Chilson|
|Storyboard:||Francisco Cipolla & Giuseppe Dell'Olio|
| credits • transcript • gallery • allusions|
animation errors • statistics • speculation
Bad Thing No. 3
The Trail Less Trotten; Death of a Sales-Pony
In this episode, Pinkie Pie struggles to help out her friends while preparing for the final round of the Royal Jelly Juggernaut.
The episode begins with Pinkie Pie dreaming about the final round of the Royal Jelly Juggernaut, failing miserably, and being taunted by her friends and the contest judges. Upon waking up, she tries coming up with a recipe for the final round of the competition that represents who she is as a chef and pony.
All throughout the day, Pinkie Pie is distracted from her contest preparations when Fluttershy needs a backup babysitter for the foals she is looking after, Twilight Sparkle needs help setting up for an educational film screening, Rainbow Dash needs someone to take care of her when she is sick, Rarity needs opinions about Sugarcube Corner renovations, and Applejack needs help moving furniture in the bakery.
Unable to turn away a friend in need, Pinkie Pie struggles to help all of her friends with their tasks while also coming up with a final round recipe and making it to the TV studio in time.
When Princess Celestia calls Pinkie Pie and informs her that filming is about to start, the rest of the Mane Six realize how selfish they have been with their needs, and they transport Pinkie to the TV studio just in time for the filming. With no time to bake on her own, Pinkie Pie assigns each of her friends to make a separate layer of cake while she works on the top.
Upon completion, Pinkie tells the judges that the cake is representative of her and her friends' close relationship. Princess Celestia finds the cake delicious and its representation of who Pinkie is perfect. Unfortunately, Pinkie ends up disqualified for receiving help from her friends; the Royal Jelly Juggernaut is a solo competition, not a team competition.
Some time later, Pinkie's friends find her at Sugarcube Corner sulking over her disqualification. They apologize for taking advantage of Pinkie's selfless and helpful nature, and Pinkie resolves to do better at putting herself first and others second. Just then, a letter from the TV studio arrives inviting Pinkie to participate in the Royal Jelly Juggernaut's "All-Star Chefs" spin-off show. The rest of the Mane Six are happy for Pinkie, and she immediately gets to work on a brand new recipe.
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript.
- Rainbow Dash: Where's your pie, Pinkie?!
- Applejack: You are jugger-not gonna win without that pie, Pinkie!
- Fluttershy: There's no Pinkie without the pie!
- Fluttershy: I'm foal-sitting today. Except it turns out to be more like foal-chasing.
- Twilight Sparkle: I procrastinated for the first time ever! And I hate it!
- Rarity: Black isn't a color! It's the absence of color! [whimpers]
- Applejack: Great. Another couch I'm gonna have to move all by myself.
- Rainbow Dash: [coughs] I've always made a mean confetti cake.
- Twilight Sparkle: Not a chance, young sickling. Let's give those hooves a hot, soapy scrub.
- Pinkie Pie: Fluttershy, can you do an angel food cake layer?
- Fluttershy: I'm more of a devil's food cake kind of gal.
- Pinkie Pie: There's no time to stop time!
- Pinkie Pie: Even though I'm a hundred thousand million percent sprinkles and pink and pep on the outside, I'm lucky enough to have the love and support of these five ponies. Their friendship truly makes me who I am on the inside. Just like each of these layers of cake. I wouldn't be Pinkie Pie without them.
- Rainbow Dash: Taking care of yourself first is important. That way, you have something left in the tank to help out the ones you love. [coughs]
- Rest of Mane Six: Go home and rest!
- Rainbow Dash: But you need me here! I... Ohhhh, wait. Yeah, I see what I did there.
- Twilight Sparkle: Redemption in the kitchen!
- ↑ My Little Pony: Pony Life | Pinkie Pie: Hyper-Helper (PT 1 & PT 2) | Whensiton.com. Whensiton. Retrieved on 2020 June 3.
- ↑ TV Schedule for Treehouse HD | TV Passport. TV Passport. Retrieved on 2020 June 21.
| Episode 1|
| Episode 2|
The Best of the Worst
| Episode 3|
| Episode 4|
How Applejack Got Her Hat Back
| Episode 5|
Bad Thing No. 3
| Episode 6|
Pinkie Pie: Hyper-Helper
| Episode 7|
The Trail Less Trotten
Death of a Sales-Pony
| Episode 8|
The Fluttershy Effect
| Episode 9|
The Fast and the Furriest
| Episode 10|
Badge of Shame
| Episode 11|
A Camping We Will Go
| Episode 12|
| Episode 13|
| Episode 14|
Meet Potion Nova!
Pony Surfin' Safari
| Episode 15|
The Key Ingredient
| Episode 16|
| Episode 17|
Ponies of the Moment
One Click Wonder
| Episode 18|
|Equestria Girls||Rainbow Rocks||Friendship Games||Legend of Everfree|
|My Little Pony The Movie|
|Dance Magic||Movie Magic||Mirror Magic||Forgotten Friendship|
|Rollercoaster of Friendship||Best Gift Ever||Spring Breakdown||Rainbow Roadtrip|
|Sunset's Backstage Pass||Holidays Unwrapped|
|Rainbow Rocks shorts||Friendship Games shorts||Summertime Shorts||Equestria Girls: Better Together (season 1)|
|Equestria Girls: Better Together (season 2)||Equestria Girls: Choose Your Own Ending (season 1)||Equestria Girls: Choose Your Own Ending (season 2)||Equestria Girls Minis|
|Baby Flurry Heart's Heartfelt Scrapbook||Rarity's Peek Behind the Boutique||Fundamentals of Magic||My Little Pony Established 1983|
|Friendship is Magic shorts||Hello Pinkie Pie||Stop Motion Shorts|