|Eyes||Dark gambogeish gray|
| Cutie mark|
Development and design
September is a reference to the Fringe character of the same name, who is one of the Observers—evolved humans that can travel through time and space. His lack of visible tail hair is akin to the Observers' baldness, and his random appearances in the comics also allude to the Observers' appearances at key points in Fringe's history. He is similar to Issue 15 Unnamed Stallion - Binoculars and "Slendermane". Prior to the creation of Fringe, G1 My Little Pony introduced an elf character named September.
Depiction in comics
|This section should be expanded or updated. You can assist by editing it.|
In the story arc The Return of Queen Chrysalis, September appears on page 17 of Issue #1, after the changelings' invasion of Ponyville is thwarted; on page 20 of Issue #2, when the Mane 6 are traveling through the Forest of Leota; on page 11 of Issue #3, when Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy are traveling through the forest by themselves; and on page 21 of Issue #4, when the ponies, Spike, and Princess Celestia are at a campfire.
In the story arc Zen and the Art of Gazebo Repair, he appears on page 19 of Issue #9, in the background behind Zecora, and on page 16 of Issue #10, among other ponies at the Summer Wrap-Up Hoedown Corral.
In the story arc Neigh Anything, he appears on page 13 of Issue #11, at the Canterlot Academy Fall Formal pep rally, and on page 21 of Issue #12, at the Fall Formal Gala.
In the story arc Reflections, September appears on page 1 of Issue #17, directly addressing Twilight Sparkle, on both cover A and page 14 of Issue #18 in the background, on both a sheet of paper on page 3 and page 11 of Issue #19, and on page 11 of Issue #20.
In the story arc The Good, the Bad and the Ponies, he appears on page 13 of Issue #25, among the ponies of Canter Creek, and on page 21 of Issue #26, during the Cattle Rustler Gang's defeat.
In the story arc The Root of the Problem, he appears on page 20 of Issue #27 and on page 13 of Issue #28.
In the story arc Siege of the Crystal Empire, he appears on page 17 of Issue #34, on page 2 of Issue #35, on page 11 of Issue #36, and on page 21 of Issue #37.
In the Issue #3 story How Rarity Got Her Groovy Back, September appears on page 20, at Rarity's "Art of the Dress" fashion show. He appears in the same shot on Dynamic Forces' cover RE of the issue.
In the Issue #10 story The Day Shift, he appears in the foreground on page 18, standing atop a platform labeled "OBSERVATORY".
In My Little Pony Annual 2017, he appears on page 25.
In the Issue #8 story Reins, Trains and Carts with Wheels, September appears on page 12, on the Mount Monument observation deck.
In Issue #38.[specify]
In the Issue #5 story The Many Tales of Queen Chrysalis, September appears on page 10.
In Issue #1, he appears in the window of a yarn store in the second panel on page 5.
In Issue #2, he appears among the crew of Captain Celaeno's airship on page 7.
- "Twilight Sparkle... There is more than one of everything."
- — Friendship is Magic Issue #17 page 1
- — The Movie Prequel Issue #3 page 5
- ↑ Andy Price (2013-04-29). AndyPriceArt: @garethrogue @katiecandraw .... Twitter. Retrieved on 2014 March 22.
- ↑ BronyCon 2013 IDW Comics Panel. YouTube (2013-08-13). Retrieved on 2014 March 22.
- ↑ Andy Price (2013-11-04). AndyPriceArt: @gigakitty_ed @dnSquare .... Twitter. Retrieved on 2014 March 22.
- ↑ Katie Cook (2014-03-06). katiecandraw: @Destroyer_199 that’s all .... Twitter. Retrieved on 2014 March 22.
- ↑ Katie Cook (2014-03-05). Re: FiM #17: Reflections (1/4). The Round Stable. Retrieved on 2014 March 22.
- ↑ Andy Price (2013-03-06). AndyPriceArt: @Masem yep!. Twitter. Retrieved on 2014 March 22.