| This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page.
Direct any additional comments to the current talk page.
Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, HurricaneKhaos!
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the wiki overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions. If your edits are undone, please discuss the change on a talk page with the other contributors.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, it is helpful to sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
Please give the files you upload descriptive names. Thanks,
Okay, thanks for reminding me! :)
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig12:05, September 9, 2012 (UTC)
Please pay attention to the file names:
1) Do not use the uppercase extension (like PNG)
2) Do not files with the "Please rename 2 of them with no S3001." notice. Choose the correct names before uploading to avoid creating extra work for admins. Teyandee (Talk) 17:05, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for the award.
Thank you for the award image, but Pinkie Pie is my least favorite character. Nevertheless, thank you for the award! ~~FoxofRarity of the Texas Republic~~
- You're welcome. :)
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 16:45, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Contributor of the month
Thank you for nominating me, even if it doesn't seem it will go too far. I really appreciate the sentiment, it means very much to me and it's as far as I've ever got to be contributor of the month. Thank you Hurricane!19:02, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Aww! You're welcome. :) I'll probably next be nominating Juan Brony Bro next. :)
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 01:26, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
About the images from Season 1 and Season 2
Hello Khaos, I noticed that some images you uploaded from S2E12 were not exaclty HD. We would really appreciate it if you would find a 720p source to get the images from. You can still upload any quality image to the recent episodes's galleries since finding a perfect source it quite difficult. Thanks21:39, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
|I thank you for uploading a lot of images that benefit and care for the wiki!|
I noticed you have uploaded some images. I appreciate that.20:59, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Why thank you! :) You forgot to make a section. ;)
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 21:02, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
[Will Discord kill Fluttershy's friends?]
Dear HurricaneKhaos, it was saying the the Keep Calm and Flutter On page that Discord was going to kill the main six and Princess Celestia. I was upset, thinking that this was the end of My Little Pony. Is this all true? Answer back ASAP!126.96.36.199 22:10, December 28, 2012 (UTC)SomeRandomBrony
- No! Of course not! It's just that an anon and a user named "Andyive," if I got that incorrect, just vandalized the summary to make it look like My Little Pony was going to end. Even, if that was going to happen, it would be in the summary from Zap2it. The good thing is that it's not going to happen, so rest assured that Discord will NOT kill Fluttershy's friends.
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 22:15, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for responding, HurricaneKhaos! I hope that Andyive (or whatever his name is) realizes that you and Jonny are right and he is wrong!188.8.131.52 22:17, December 28, 2012 (UTC)SomeRandomBrony
1. award was awesome
3. I try to be first to clips
Image control rights
Congratulations on becoming a part of the image control group! I recommend you read the image control help page, and enable the two bottom gadgets in your preferences page. Other than that, have at the misnamed files! -- This is Jonny Manz, signing off! 23:38, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Congratulations Hurricane!
23:45, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 00:45, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
Make sure you change the links to images you rename. It's fine to edit user pages when you're doing this. Otherwise it can cause difficulties later. Thanks,
- Also try to give images actual good names; just adding fanmade when necessary isn't the best that can be done.
I'll just leave this here...
This message is going to be here...
Regarding this message
We have no policy on profile images. Anybody can throw whatever relevant image that they fancy into the infobox and if people like it, then it will not be undone. Of course anyone reserves the right to undo the edit in favor of the previous image, but I'm just letting you know that it does not require a forum discussion of any kind. Thanks! Foodbandlt 03:40, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
First22:00, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- I wanted to be first... but no... my internet just needed to cut out while i was loading the editor TheUltimateH4M Talk 22:07, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- :D I approve of both of your messages because both of you properly formatted your messages, and followed my talk page guidelines :D
- As a reward, you get this:
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 22:10, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Btw, I consider both of you as first :3
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 22:26, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
Wonderful work Khaos, keep it up! *hug*23:48, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks :D
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 23:51, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Great job Khaos, keep up the good work. 23:52, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you very much for your support Khaos, I really appreciate it :)21:31, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
The tag "fanmade" is for images that depict fan labor. The image of Faust discussing Feeling Pinkie Keen does not depict fan labor and does not require the "fanmade" prefix. –Throwy 10:57, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- It was marked for renaming to fanmade because it is two screenshots of two separate comments edited together. You might want to check the page history before you go moving things.
I don't know if you'll get this, but if you do, Wikia are aware your account rename messed up badly. It'll be fixed as soon as possible I am hoping.03:30, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh good, was just about to send something. They should just restrict usernames to ASCII characters and stop all this ridiculous renaming >_>
I r move your page ;d to this :D20:29, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Thwank wu ozzwy i wub wu 184.108.40.206 20:31, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Wait dat wus mwee i sowwy lol
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 20:32, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Still needs Wikia to fix it because, for one thing, the deleted contributions are still listed under ().
- True, Wikia derped.
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 20:44, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- But besides that, and some other stuff, it's at least good.
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 20:45, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- My logs are at (), so my logs are blank, which may seem to people that I have a clean record, when I really don't. That's a problem.
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 20:48, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
Unarchived my talk page because I felt like my first talk page archive was a little small. :3
- Oops, I'm sorry >_> I'll be more careful next time, thanks for the heads up :3 23:39, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
I can't help but notice that your user name is funny.
- Thanks... I guess xD 00:03, June 5, 2013 (UTC)