Here are some points to help you.
- Sign your messages using ~~~~
- Leave headers by using == Title Here ==
- Try to be clear and use the best possible English.
- Be respectful, civil and friendly. Nobody wants to argue.
|#1||October 19th 2012 - November 29th 2013|
|#2||December 25 2013 - April 5 2014|
|#3||April 18 2014 - June 13 2015|
|#4||June 17 2015 - December 9 2016|
|#5||December 10 2016 - July 8 2018|
|#6||October 30 2018 - January 25 2020|
Trouble happening to Imperfect
Users from the Made up Character wiki lead by Damon Redwood who is also permablocked from this wiki are attacking him and falesly accuseing him of wrong doings to them even though it's their own fault but they selfishy don't see it that way. Can you please do something about this please? Flashimmer (talk) 19:28, April 19, 2020 (UTC)
- Hi there, I'm pretty sure Imperfect is able to look after themselves but if they need help from me, they'd get in touch with me - I'm sure. I've let him know you're concerned. 19:30, April 19, 2020 (UTC)
- Damon is about to send another flunky after Imperfect on the Fan Labor wiki or here and Damon wants to convince the entire Fandom Staff to take his side unless you talk to some more sense to Damon Redwood how wrong he is about Imperfect. Flashimmer (talk) 19:35, April 19, 2020 (UTC)
- We have had similar conversations already today about other users on Equestria Girls Wiki. I would strongly suggest to try and not feed into it. These people want attention and you're giving it to them. I can assure you, no one will turn people against Imperfect and if they start spouting lies/trying to cause disruption, they'll be blocked. 19:39, April 19, 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks, this has been taken care of. 20:12, April 20, 2020 (UTC)
For the love of God, don’t mini-mod. Sounding the alarm in #wiki is sufficient. Diving into my PMs on the topic when you spot me walking through the door not even a minute later is excessive. Having a spat with the problem user about “cussing” and leaving me to wade through it is annoying. I expect better from you while you are effectively on probation. Guildmaster Grovyle (talk) 20:27, April 20, 2020 (UTC)
- We didn't get into any spat, it was one message, there was no back and forth. Apart from that one message, I'd never spoken to them before so I think calling it a "spat" is a bit far-fetched. I can assure you, I tried my best to word my message to said user in a way that made it clear I wasn't any authority figure. I can however see why this would cross the line into mini-modding so I apologize for that, I won't do so anymore until/if I get my admin rights back.
- Thanks, 20:49, April 20, 2020 (UTC)
Um why do think I'm Mini Modding and telling Guildmaster to check on me? I was just trying to be helpful and hope I don't make any mistakes or geting in trouble.
But you are right, I'm sorry and can you tell Guildmaster again cause Imperfect took care of it for you and Guildmaster that everything is okay I promise I wont dissapoint you'll again thank you. Flashimmer (talk) 16:43, May 16, 2020 (UTC)
- Hi, it's not my place to let you know about mini-modding and that's why I left a message for Grov. I can see that Imperfect has taken care of it. Don't worry about it, mistakes happen.
- 17:22, May 16, 2020 (UTC)
- Hi Flash, the only thing I would suggest is that you take note on what Imperfect has said to you. 19:49, July 12, 2020 (UTC)
June 2020 featured article discussion
Hi, 343. So, this message is related to the discussion around the featured articles for June. You've started the discussion by suggesting that June should be a pets-themed month and nomiated four articles related to that theme. However, I brought up the fact that two of the articles you've suggested (Angel and Tank) have already been featured, so I suggested two different articles for pets that haven't been featured (Winona and Philomena) in place of those two.
I'm making this post to remind you that we're a couple days until June begins, and you haven't responded to my suggestions yet, so I just want to know what you think about the suggestions I made before the month ends because I don't want to resolve the discussion until I got your thoughts given you started the discussion.04:44, May 30, 2020 (UTC)
- Hello! Thanks for reminding me, for some reason - I didn't get the email from Fandom to tell me about all these changes. I've left my two pence. Thanks! 18:17, May 30, 2020 (UTC)