| This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page.
Direct any additional comments to User talk:666 Rebels of Discord.
Hey, I actually left a heading this time.
Just wanted to say hey. c: I was bored. And I sorta don't have much time to talk to you, as you're on and off. Get a schedule so we can like talk or something. Oh and first.
Well...thanks for the heading haha. I'm almost always on Skype. (01:54, January 6, 2015 (UTC))
It's me, Roger6881; you came to our wiki awhile ago during the time of the "rebellion". I'd just thought I'd fill you in on what happened after:
- The figurehead of the "rebel wiki" decided to "rejoin the wiki" whilst some of the other "members" decided to quit to some off-wiki hosted site.
- Simultaneously with the retirement of a bureaucrat, the voting started … and … this user became a candidate for our next patroller (for which the demotion was one of the main reasons for creating the wiki).
I still don't know what's happening, but thanks for giving me a good laugh during those … times. Rebellions are never too easy to deal with, right?
- Well, thanks for filling me in on what happened. Hope all is good, or at least better. And yeah, you're right, they're neevr easy. Cheers man!
Miss you RebelSorry Ive been away Ive been busy with school and homework. I miss you so much I might be back soon or in 4 weeks.
Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, 666 Rebels of Discord!
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the wiki overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions. If your edits are undone, please discuss the change on a talk page with the other contributors.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, you should sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
Miss you RebelSorry Ive been away Ive been busy with school and homework. I miss you so much I might be back soon or in 4 weeks. ScootyWolf (talk) 14:48, March 25, 2015 (UTC)
Chris, is "Inside Out" worth watching and if so, what's it about?
07:27, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey. Yes, I would say it is worth watching. It is about an 11 year old girl from Minnesota who has five emotions that have been controlling how she feels since birth. She moves to San Francisco, and everything goes downhill from there, after sadness (an emotion), turns all the joyful memories into bad ones. I'm gonna stop there haha.
Your userpage title
I'm just a little shocked and alarmed when I saw the "I'm right behind you, Snivinerior." title in your userpage. I know it's some sort of code you set but still, it's effective. LOL --14:30, August 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, it is pretty neat :P
Um...I honestly would not mind that haha (03:34, August 6, 2015 (UTC))