Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, Ballwa44!
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the wiki overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions. If your edits are undone, please discuss the change on a talk page with the other contributors.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, you should sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
Please do not put the same comment on several pages.15:57, February 1, 2015 (UTC)
Hungarian episode titles
Assuming you are a native of Hungary, you probably know what the Hungarian episode titles are. I have the titles for seasons 1-3, but I don't have the titles for season 4. If you could please tell me the titles for season 4, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 09:52, April 17, 2015 (UTC)
Hey! Yes, I am Hungarian :) And yes, I can send you Hungarian episode titles from S4, but you'll have to wait a little. I'll probably finish a week later, but I'll try to finish it as fast as I can :) Thanks for asking me Ballwa44 (talk) 17:38, April 17, 2015 (UTC)
Also, the links you have to the Hungarian episodes... They wouldn't happen to be the episodes uploaded to Dailymotion by a guy called Hunbrony, would they? GamerBoi42 International (talk) 18:09, April 17, 2015 (UTC)
I have link to Hungarian episodes to Dailymotion S1-S4, and films all of them by "Hunbrony". I also have direct footage of S3-S4 episodes on Dailymotion, by channel Mlphun. I also have download links to all episodes and films to download from Data.hu (Hungarian file-uploader) including the episodes with redubbed songs (only 2 are missing: Flim Flam brothers and Perfect Stallion). Whatever you want in Hungarian MLP, just ask me :D Ballwa44 (talk) 18:18, April 17, 2015 (UTC)
I don't see how it can take you a while to get the Hungarian S4 episode titles since the voiceover says the episode title after the show name. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 12:17, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
School exam is here, and I have a lot of things to do, and I'm busy, triing to get all links on MLPWikia. I'm still missing a few Danish and Norwegian S3 songs, but after that's finished, Serbian Minimax S4 HQ comes. I'll try to finish it as fast as possible. Ballwa44 (talk) 12:21, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
I have half of it, but Dailymotion seems to be having issues at me lately. Today it started to work, so expect the titles in weekend (;)) Ballwa44 (talk) 17:02, April 24, 2015 (UTC)
You are welcome :) Ballwa44 (talk) 06:12, April 25, 2015 (UTC)
I've added the titles to the international edits page. If there's any mistakes in the translation, since you know your own language better than me, then feel free to correct them. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 17:57, April 25, 2015 (UTC)
Half of the translations were wrong, but I fixed 'em :D Ballwa44 (talk) 18:12, April 25, 2015 (UTC)
I'll check them later (;)) , school exam is almost here... Ballwa44 (talk) 07:50, April 26, 2015 (UTC)
My hair and tail for you to draw on my OC
Season 4 dubbing
Is it just me, or did Subway become a bit lazy when it came to dubbing season 4? I mean, sometimes you hear the original English voices, and this was never the case in previous seasons. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 06:26, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
No, it wasn't lazy. This Season was teh most well-dubbed, perffect (literal) translation, good songs and such. You can hear English voices in earlier seasons too, but that's fine I think. Ballwa44 (talk) 11:08, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
Well, since I watched every episode MULTIPLE times and actually paid attention (because I know the language duh) and there are a lot of original sounds in S1-S3. Especially some S2 ones, for example laughs are not even dubbed most of the time. I mean I was re-watching S1 the other day and I noticed few others too.
In advance (fluttershy)Ballwa44 (talk) 20:51, June 27, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Pick an episode at random and give me a time, because I already checked the endings of Hearth's Warming Eve and It's About Time and the laughing on both is definitely from the Hungarian VAs. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 08:29, June 28, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry for late response, I've been busy. To answer your question: I may do that, but honestly, I don't feel enough relaxment to watch that "VERY HIGH QUALITY DUB" that is Hungarian dub (in S2) *sarcasm*. At this point I care more for Swedish episodes (just a random one) because of the awful quality I find in S2 Hungarian. + I'm busy lately, so I may find a day when I feel relaxed and want to kill myself with Hungarian S2 dub. In advance (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 19:15, July 1, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Please don't add superfluous categories to videos - AKA categorizing pages with a subcategory of said category e.g. Songs is superfluous when compared to Season 1 songs because Season 1 songs is in the former category already.19:35, May 1, 2015 (UTC)
OK, I'll keep that in mind. Ballwa44 (talk) 19:39, May 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Also, here is the wiki's full categorization policy, for future reference.--
- I'll definetly read that Ballwa44 (talk) 08:36, May 2, 2015 (UTC)
Hungarian S4 songs
You think Find the Music in You is the only weak song in S4? What about the other song, Music in the Treetops? It misses out the part where Fluttershy goes "And the music makes your heart soar in reply" in the original, not to mention it ends with the original harmonising because the Hungarian singing VA was probably too lazy to finish it. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 06:34, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
Hey! actually, it ends with the Hungarian singer, that singer sang for many shows and other things, and it's her voice, believe me. The version I remember used the original was maybe French or some other, but I swear there were versions which used the original. And yeah, it misses out that part, but for me it's still a good song, because the singer put a lot of effort in it, and she fits Fluttershy perfectly, and I think we can safely agree on that. Oh and BTW Find The Music in You was weak, because Rarity was very quiet, and they didn't have a 4th singer for the blue pony (How can I always forget his name?). Ballwa44 (talk) 06:44, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
Oh yeah, the very last note is indeed English, but I think it's still better, than Romanian Find The Music in You which has English for the most part. Ballwa44 (talk) 06:51, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
Regarding the Arabic dub
Before I answer the question you messaged me, let us make one thing clear: An entertainment business like Hasbro Studios can license only one dub per language (unless you have significant regional-specific languages like Spanish, Portuguese, and French). Hasbro Studios' biggest localisation partner SDI Media produced multiple, major dubs for European distribution, and despite it is not technically European, Arabic was one of the dubs. (The Middle East has to have a dub as a "given", because it is one of the biggest developing toy markets that Hasbro UK and Hasbro Sweden has been infiltrating for a while.) To answer your question, it is NOT true that Rainbow Rocks had different Arabic dubs for the DVD and for TV. I can assure you as I own a copy of the DVD, and I watched (and recorded) the film on e-junior in March 2015 - it was the exact same Arabic dub.
(Important note: E-junior is a "bonus channel" provided by a digital subscription TV service for its customers in the United Arab Emirates. Since the service is only available in the U.A.E., the channel does not, and cannot, air in any other country - thus it is a U.A.E.-exclusive kids' channel. Cartoon Network Arabic is a satellite channel that airs in multiple countries, but the show no longer airs on it, so they moved it to... ugh... Spacetoon, another satellite channel that airs in multiple countries.) Hope(N Forever) (talk) 08:33, May 23, 2015 (UTC)
Thank you the information. The other question I have is, Spacetoon did censor the show or what, because I heard, episodes doesn't have songs or something like that. And from what I've heard, Spacetoon is a horrible channel, but why is the hate on it (again, I'm not Arabic, not even close, I'm Hungarian)? Ballwa44 (talk) 09:53, May 23, 2015 (UTC)
If you want my opinion, Spacetoon is an abomination! Worst children's channel in the world! I'm not even exaggerating! Whilst it is true they are teaching kids good virtues (based on Islam, at least), but they're doing it all wrong! In fact, from an adult perspective, they work like a subtle propaganda, hinting that Islam is the "only good religion" in the entire world as if no other exists. I mean, no other channel in the Middle East attempts to censor Christmas themes regardless of their policies... EXCEPT Spacetoon! The episode Hearth's Warming Eve did not air at all on the channel simply because of its Christmas theme. They don't usually censor songs, but they did cut out a few anyway, like the entire Love Is In Bloom sequence due to the romantic aspect of it. Keep in mind, this is only a small fraction of a lot of cuts and edits they did to the show, and I cannot list them all here. (I didn't bother seeing all the episodes on the channel yet to list them anyway out of frustration.) Additionally, if it is not the censorship itself, there is also the channel's annoying episode formatting (they never show any of the scenes before the opening song ever, even if they were important!), the stupid, long, and tedious animation sequences they do before and after EVERY episode for EVERY single show they ever aired, the scrolling SMS texting bar they're STILL doing when it is already out of style now, then there is the horrid scheduling - sometimes they drop or add a show without warning, and they never adjust their time slots accurately either - , and the worst part of all is the ridiculously low video-audio quality of the shows they air - I thought I would go crazy because of the continuous ticking static I keep hearing in the show's audio. How the heck did they manage to degrade the audio quality like this is beyond me! Here is an example of the terrible audio.
Anyway, long story short, Spacetoon has been on the air since 2000, and they sucked hard then, and they STILL suck today, even when new channels for kids are coming out, and they're faaaaaar better than Spacetoon (albeit not always perfect themselves though.) I think the only reason people are still watching Spacetoon is because of the anime mostly. I don't really know though; that is just my opinion. At least, I hope I gave you an idea on how terrible Spacetoon is, which by the way happens to be a subsidiary of Venus Corporation, a dubbing company based in... um... Syria.
Thank you! Also, what is that stupid blue thing going on the bottom? Ballwa44 (talk) 07:52, May 25, 2015 (UTC)
Also, what is that thing: I heard somewhere, that the airing on SpaceToon isn't fully legit, because bussines stuff and other such things, so what is that thing? Ballwa44 (talk) 07:56, May 25, 2015 (UTC)
I already told you. That's the out-of-style scrolling bar where people (mostly the kids) can publicly text the audience, the channel, or each other via SMS. One of the few ways the channel can gain extra money beyond the misplaced ads.
Spacetoon is a legitimate corporation all right. They have to be so to keep their office space in Dubai Media City. However, although there no hard evidence proving they are doing anything illegal, their business practises is still questionable, especially considering their stupid policies on handling their shows. Isn't everything I had already mentioned not suspicious to you so far? However, it may prove difficult to say anything about it since they are operating in a country where private businesses can have closed-doors towards journalism, and are protected by strict privacy laws. Unless they do something that does violate the law or some other company's rights in the local territory, they are practically untouchable and can continue airing their channel as is.
What? "misplaced ads"? WHAT? Misplaced ads? Ballwa44 (talk) 17:55, May 26, 2015 (UTC)
Italian "In Our Town"
Someone's uploaded a HQ video of S5E1 to Dailymotion, so feel free to rip the song from there: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2th45w_my-little-pony-l-amicizia-e-magica-s05e01-ita-la-cutie-mappa-parte-1_fun GamerBoi42 International (talk) 11:19, June 11, 2015 (UTC)
Please try to keep consistent format and cohesiveness when inserting international information. Maintain proper alphabetical order, keep season/episode tags consistent, and above all else, preview your edits before you publish so you don't make easily avoidable mistakes. Thank you. 15:15, June 14, 2015 (UTC)
OK, I'll keep that in mind. I don't know why, I always look after what I edited (example: international song pages), I don't remember why I didn't look at this FLuttershy edit of mine xD But anyways, I'll keep those in my mind Ballwa44 (talk) 15:58, June 14, 2015 (UTC)
When you're uploading files to the Wiki, please try to keep the following in mind:
- Instead of uploading a new file to replace an existing file, overwrite the existing file with "Upload a new version of this file" on the file page.
- File extensions should be in lowercase (".png" instead of ".PNG"). See FW:DN for more details.
- If possible, try to categorize your uploads on the file page. Images being added to the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic/International edits/Gallery page should be added to Category:International edit images. Individual episode images should also be added to their episode category of origin too, such as Category:My Little Pony theme song images for images from the theme song or Category:Friendship is Magic, part 1 images for images from Friendship is Magic, part 1.
Thank you. 20:34, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
OK I'll keep those in mind. Adding categories and replacing files on previous file page is no problem. I have a problem with the 2nd one though. Sooo... When I'm adding a photo to a gallery I usually uplaod it there too, and while uploading, I have no chance to rename the file, which is already weird, but the strage issue is, that on my computer it's "png" but when I upload it here, it goes "PNG" and I have no idea why. Sooo... should I add pictures in Classic Editor I guess?? (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 20:40, July 9, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- When you're adding files on Special:NewFiles, click "More options", and you can fix the file extension in the "Filename" text box. 20:48, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for your kind help (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 21:17, July 9, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
I see you had problems with your link on your user profile. Let me run you through a quick tutorial so you might find out what you did wrong.
There are two kinds of links on the wiki. Internal links and external links. Internal links are for linking to the pages that are on the wiki (with some exceptions, but use them whenever possible), such as aricles, forum discussions, user pages, and so on. External links are for pages that are outside the wiki (Equestria Daily, for example).
Internal links look like this: [[Twilight Sparkle|This is a link]]
External links look like this [http://equestriadaily.com This is a link]
Note the differences in the number of square brackets around links (one pair for external links and two pairs on internal) and how the link target is delimited from the displayed text (external links use a space, internal links use vertical bar). One more important thing is that the web adress for external links should be full URL. In other words, make sure it starts with either http:// or https:// . The www. part of the link is optional (which makes it esentially useless, even browsers don't need it, not even in HTML code).
Thank yo, but I actually knew of this. I used external link, but for some reason there was something wrong about it, maybe because it was in a 'div' or maybe because it was colored, I have no idea, but it didn't work. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 14:42, July 21, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- I know what you did wrong and the answer is in my message above. Look again carefully. Vengir (talk) 14:46, July 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Hmm, true xD I think I know lol. Again, thanks for help. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 15:48, July 21, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Czech season 4 songs
How can you like the Czech season 4 songs? Some of the voices sound way too old for the character, especially Twilight (which I can compare to the EU Spanish singing voice for Twilight in S1). GamerBoi42 International (talk) 06:54, July 22, 2015 (UTC)
- The answer of mine is kinda complicated. So to start off, start with the good overall things in S4: OK, I know there's one singer, blame me, but I actually enjoy her voice. Her voice is rhytmic unlike older singers from S1-S2. SO why S4? Because it seems like S3 had another singer who I found to be annoying. Soo the voices: Rarity - I simply feel like this is the best one, because it just feels right and it's very fitting. AJ - Oh my gosh I love her voice! There's just something blast about it and it is very fitting. Rainbowdash - OK, there's sooo little singing, but still, I think her voice desrves something, it's pretty fitting. Twilight - I always felt that mature singers were pretty great. This one is allthough not the best I still enjoy her singing. Pinkie Pie - Hmm it didn't seem that good. I'm not talking about her rap because that was with the speaking voice who is.... nevermind. SO I liked her in Apples To The Core, but other songs were kind of disappointments because it was too deep. Fluttershy - This feels extremely wrong, I only like her in Find The Music In You - Final Rerpise. It's just too deep.
- Any questions? (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 07:33, July 22, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- Oh I want to ask something actually from you: Where did I state that I like Czech S4 songs, or where did you find that? (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 19:48, July 22, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- Oh yeah, I remember xD Well it's still under construction, but yeah I gave it a makeover xD (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 21:31, July 22, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Categorization of Images
Please don't add any character category like you did here to non-official content. 08:49, July 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Was I the one who categorized that? Because honestly, I don't remember categorizing ANY Fluttershy related things. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 09:16, July 25, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- Oh, OK I couldn't remember (xD). But now I remember I was adding few categories to uncategorized files. But I will keep in mind what Ozuzanna wrote. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 10:07, July 25, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Rainbow Rocks french text
Heya! I just wanted to tell you that in the french version of Rainbow Rocks, a lot of text was translated (all of the text from the intro, the musical showcase posters, etc.). Unfortunately, I couldn't find a TV-rip of the whole movie, but you can find a lot of the text here in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2GTGKxr-xE
- Oh sure, thank you for the information, I'll rip these today or tomorrow but most likely today/tonight. And again, thanks for the information and kind help (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 09:11, August 9, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
I'd be very interested in seeing them, seeing as a local fish & chip shop (which is something very popular here in the UK) is mostly tuned in to Turkish TV channels (I'm guessing since some of the people who work there originally came from Turkey). GamerBoi42 International (talk) 12:54, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
- OK. Which episodes do you need? All the ones or just some selected ones? Also, S4 isn't finished yet, as I couldn't record E16,18,20 and 21 airs today (and later other ones). (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 12:57, August 16, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
All of them. And I'm well aware some episodes from season 1 were banned. Also, please send me the missing S4 episodes as soon as you get them. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 13:00, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
- "I'm well aware some episodes from season 1 were banned" um... they banned A LOT more than few S1 episodes. They banned from S1,S2,S3,S4 and they censored... Three's a Crowd episode is 17 mins long or so, because it was sooo heavily censored.
- "please send me the missing S4 episodes as soon as you get them" well I don't really get them, I record them on my own. And of course I'll give you them, all though it will be little bit later since I have to label my S4 episodes still, and edit them. do you need TV rips or it doesn't matter? They don't have anything translated though, and I only have 3-4 episodes of S4 as direct TV rips, and the previous episodes from S1-3 (I didn't record from S1-3). (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 13:11, August 16, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- I'm afraid, but I cannot present TV rips for 1-2 S2 episodes, because I only have them with weird picture qualities with weird watermarks and such. Also, S4E14 is a rip by somebody else, and it has the standard minika COCUK logo BUT it has another thing: a Turkish flag with somebody from a war (I guess).
- I'll try my best for S1-S3 TV rips, most of them are that, but I doN't really have a few S2 episodes with those watermarks. Also, EQG and RR... well... I only have them incomplete, with the last 15 minutes or so missing from both of them. I tried to find them full, but all I could find is an RR which only has about 5 mins missing. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 13:23, August 16, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- I won't really bother with EQGs, I'll record them when they will air on Disney. As for the rips, well only a few eps of S2 cannot be watched in TV rips, but the rest can be. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 13:43, August 16, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- Just as you wrote this, I finished recording S4E24 (xD). And of course:
Episode 1 http://uptobox.com/f2o85h9f8biq
Episode 6 Banned
Episode 9 Banned
Episode 14 I might've seen it somewhere, I'll dig it out later
Episode 15 Banned
Episode 16 Banned
Episode 18 Banned
Episode 26 (Mulitple links, cannot remember why) http://www.kuzutv.com/cizgi-film/my-little-pony-17-bolum-en-guzel-gece-turkce-cizgi-film/cb6287239
Episode 2 (Speeded up, not really great quality, I'll reupload it to dailymotion in better quality) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXZ1GMzID2Y
Episode 4 Banned
Episode 10 Banned
Episode 11 Banned
Episode 16 Possibly banned
Episode 17 Banned
Episode 24 Banned
Episode 25-26 (Multiple links, but each other can be found easily) http://cizgifilm.pro/my-little-pony-izle-bir-canterlot-dugunu/
Episode 4 Missing
Episode 12 Banned
Episode 13 Banned
Episode 1 At the moment I only have the last 10 minutes of it (recording lagged out hehe) I will rerecord it when it'll reair again.
Episode 3 Banned
Episode 4 I have it.
Episode 5 I have it.
Episode 6 I have it.
Episode 7 Banned
Episode 9 I have it.
Episode 10 I have it.
Episode 11 I have it.
Episode 12 Banned
Episode 13 Banned
Episode 15 http://www.cizgifilmizlesen.com/my-little-pony/my-little-pony-filmleri/my-little-pony-yeni-yetenekler-turkce | but I recorded it in a little bit better quality.
Episode 16 I couldn't record it. It's NOT banned, so I can record it in late August-early September.
Episode 17 Banned
Episode 18 I'm not sure about this one. Seriously, I have no clue. It might've been banned, probably not, we'll see in reair. It probably aired, while I was on vacation.
Episode 19 I have it (just found it in my recordings named "Turkish S4E-Something" xD)
Episode 20 I only have the first scene before the theme song (recording lagged out, hehe). I'll record it when it'll reair again, which will be in late August-Early September.
Episode 21 I have it (just found it in my recordings named "Turkish S4E-Testing Testing 1 2 3" xD)
Episode 22 Banned (most likely), we'll see in reair, if it really is.
Episode 23 My gosh... long story short, because of Strawberry Shortcake, I couldn't record this episode (not that I wanted Strawberry). but I could record last 10 minutes of it. This was the last episode to be aired of S4, after that, S3E1 aired, which is great since I can see if E4 is banned or not, and if not, I can just record it! YAY! So basically I have the last 10 minutes of this episode, but again, I can just record it when it reairs in late August-early September.
Episode 24 http://www.cizgifilmizlesen.com/my-little-pony/my-little-pony-filmleri/my-little-pony-2-sezon-7-bolum-minika-cocuk | but I recorded it in a little bit better quality.
Episode 25-26 Banned.
RR (In parts, Incomplete):
There are also supposed clips of RR that I found, but I won't bother putting links here (yet).
Hope it helped, (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 15:19, August 16, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- You're welcome! Also, I can get Turkish lyrics for any song (and I have for few) so ask anything you want (for mainly anything international MLP, for example, the newly unearthed Thai dubs). (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 16:34, August 16, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
We have a bit of a problem. On most of those pages, I can't seem to find a way to download them, even when right clicking on the page and selecting "Inspect element". You see, I wanna save them and preserve them should they ever disappear. And if they disappear, I'll never get to see them ever again. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 19:12, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Ah I see! Well I started to save these episodes a little while ago. I can dig them out, and save these new ones. I just record them with Camtasia which doesn't lower the quality or anything like that. After I'm finished I can upload them to dropbox or smth. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 19:24, August 16, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- Inspiration, Manifestation just aired, and I only recorded last 10 mins of it. Shoot... anyways, it'll reair tonight again, so no problem, guess I'll record the rest. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 14:53, August 17, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- I updated the S4 episode list. As you can see, the un-recorded episodes can be recorded, because S3 started to air, and after that, it'll be S4. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 07:52, August 19, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- I just went on, and updated 1-2 stuff (corrected and such). (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 17:55, August 19, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
They banned Magical Mystery Cure? I bet when they started airing season 4 (or Equestria Girls if viewers tuned in to Disney Channel Turkey), Turkish kids were wondering why Twilight suddenly had wings and was being called a princess. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 19:28, August 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah xD There's also a simmilar thing, that S4E25-26 are banned, so when they are goign to S5, kids will be confused there too like: "Why are they here and where are the places of them?" BTW I hope they'll get back to their own places, this castle is just a heartless place in my opinion. When they had their own houses and such it was better I think, and for example, where does Rarity do clothes now? Nevermind, in advance, (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 19:41, August 20, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- I'm pretty sure the other mane six still have their own houses (such as Carousel Boutique, as you brought up), and it's only Twilight and Spike that live full-time in the new castle (being that the library was destroyed). But I digress, I have nothing further to contribute to the conversation as far as Turkish-dubbed episodes of FiM go (XD)--
Polish TV rips
I've been keeping track of your conversation on Vengir's talk page, because I watch his user page and talk page, and I couldn't help but notice you had TV rips of the first two seasons of Polish dub aside from the premiere. I would greatly appreciate it if I could have links to the S2 TV rips. Thanks in advance. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 15:52, August 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, I remember seeing most of S1 and some of S2 with TV rips. I'll try to dig them out (I might have them on my computer). (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 16:19, August 18, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- I found 2 on my computer, but later I found out, they were from YouTube... shoot. I couldn't find any, but I asked a few people. I usually save links and episodes to my hard drive (for example I have all Ukrainian episodes), but this one... no. Do you maybe have S1? I used to see that, I doN't know what happened... (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 18:10, August 18, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- Ah no problem. Do you need some Thai DVD episodes? Oh also, I found 2 more Turkish recordings, and recorded today "Equestria Games". "Inspiration Manifestation" failed, because I recorded last 10 mins, and then at night, I went to record but for some reason it was strawberry shortcake then suddenly it went to last 2 mins of the Inspiration Manifestation... (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 18:29, August 18, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Your user page
Do you think you could remove the song from your user page? I'm getting sick of it auto-playing every time I go on it. Why can't YT have a feature that stops videos from playing automatically? GamerBoi42 International (talk) 21:01, August 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Ah I see. I'll try to do something with it and I think I know what I will, I'll try tomorrow. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 21:41, August 22, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Russian TV Rips
Yeah, I know I left this on Lazar's page, but I thought I'd ask you as well. Do you think you could please link me to TV rips of the Russian dub? GamerBoi42 International (talk) 14:47, September 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Ah I see. I got private links for S5E1 and S5E2 by a friend, buuuut I'm not sure if I can give out full on footages yet, BUT he will probably upload (or his friend) all episodes in public later on. As for S3, I have no idea where they all are, all I know is that S1-S2 do not have any translated components. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 14:52, September 2, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- Here you can find it, but all of the videos are non-public. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 15:08, September 2, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- Ah yeah, I've heard you can find some S3 ones somewhere, but I didn't know where. Also, I'm very busy atm, my school-schedule is making me very busy, at least on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, soo I'll only upload Turkish, Greek, Hebrew and Thai stuff on my DM on Thursdays and probably Fridays.
- As for Turkish, I could record S3E4, and S4E1. And also S3E12, but I got a greater rip from one of my friends, so that will be the "working" one. I'll most likely start with Hebrew episodes though, because I have 'em for a while. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 16:20, September 2, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- I haven't posted anything (yet) but here it is. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 16:37, September 2, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Do you know where I could find a TV rip of Russian Equestria Girls? BTW, the reason I want TV rips is nothing to do with altered text, it's because TV rips aren't out of sync, whereas versions with the audio synced up to a watermarkless version tend to go out of sync. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 19:00, September 2, 2015 (UTC)
- I sent you, it's on my talk page. 10:36, September 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Just going to mention here, that I'll probably get TV Rips of S5 from my friend, for example the ones Lazar sent ya, those are rips he sent in a little group. Actually, it's a multilanguage group, would you like to be invented? We talk about a lot of stuff, including Multilanguage stuff, so I thought I'd ask you, since it looks like that you're intrested. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 12:49, September 3, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- It's S4 and TV Rips already exist. "those are rips he sent in a little group.", yes because the better ones are lost. Do you have Skype, if yes which is your username? For the group. 13:04, September 3, 2015 (UTC)
- " the better ones are lost. " say whaat. Were there other rips? (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 13:06, September 3, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Sorry, I'm gonna have to pass up on joining the group, since I don't have a Skype account, and I don't plan on getting one any time soon. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 13:07, September 3, 2015 (UTC)
- At least 15 rips exist, all are awful except one that is lost. 13:08, September 3, 2015 (UTC)
- @GamerBoi42 Ah OK then, but if you'll ever make one, you're free to join us, there are some great people in it. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 13:14, September 3, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Do they still have a voiceover read out the credits at the beginning of the episode from S3 onwards despite the translated text? Because in the Czech dub, they still have a voiceover read out the episode name from S3 onwards, even though it's translated onscreen. So I'm just wondering if it's a similar case for the Russian dub. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 14:41, September 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Only Czech and Latino do that. 20:58, September 3, 2015 (UTC)
Just a small favor
I'm gonna be uploading Russian Equestria Girls to my DM later. However, I want you to check if the audio is in sync. If the audio is out of sync with the videos, then I won't upload it and I'll just be uploading the Russian S3 finale. Part 1 Part 2 GamerBoi42 International (talk) 13:48, September 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Ah you just got me in the right moment! I don't have to study anything today (xD). I will check it real quick I guess, because Turkish episode is starting soon and I guess it's an episode that I missed last time. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 13:55, September 10, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- I checked and they are in sync. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 14:10, September 10, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Question about the Turkish dub
- Easy: different dubbing studio, the films were done by SDI Media, requested by Hasbro! (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 13:42, September 14, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
- That's what I read, and I'm pretty sure it's even in the credits of "Shine Like Rainbows". Besides, I'm not the best person to ask, since I'm not Turkish. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 14:24, September 14, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Turkish films were done by İmaj Studios, which perhaps this did many dubs, also it's dubbing company for Turkish Disney films. 17:27, October 23, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Are you the one who uploaded...
I wasn't the one who did that.
We'll always be Wondercolts forever! by Rainbow Dash - Elsa of Arandelle (talk) 22:45, September 23, 2015 (UTC)
Heya! Did you get a TV Rip for turkish Friendship Games? I was curious if the logo was translanted in the movie, as it was in the shorts.
- I have yet to seen FG airing on Disney Channel but I am checking it always, we'll see, but if I will have it, I'll only upload it after Dec 13, after the inital air of the Hungarian dub which I am going to watch first. I can possibly get the Norwegian and Swedish versions too but I think I'll wait to my friend, Dennis Fluttershy who will get the DVDs which produce a better quality, then my rips would be but there is a chance for S5 rips coming (or S4, it depends).
Brazillian Portuguese DVD shots? Hah? What are you talking about? xD I don't know what do you mean. (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 15:30, November 16, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Hungarian S5 Episode Titles
- This is from my memory since my recording partially failed (they will however be recorded on Tuesday). Here are the episode titles:
- Episode 1: A térkép 1. rész (The Map, 1st part)
- Episode 2: A térkép, 2. rész (The Map, 2nd part)
- Episode 3: Otthon, édes otthon (Home, Sweet Home)
Ballwa44 (talk) 10:27, April 2, 2016 (UTC)
- Most likely yes, though I may ask my friend but that won't make a difference. Ballwa44 (talk) 10:43, April 2, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh pardon, yes, indeed, they will be shown on Tuesday. As a sidenote, I did not watch today's episodes as I was very busy. Ballwa44 (talk) 10:35, April 3, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm uploading S5E01 to Dailymotion at the moment in Hungarian, I might upload the Slovene episodes too (yes, I was not the one who recorded Hungarian so i asked my friend and she has a Slovene audio track instead of Czech...). Ballwa44 (talk) 16:43, April 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Ah sorry, I have been very busy this week (which is one of the reasons I have only uploaded one more episode this week to Dailymotion), but I will work on both that and the episode titles tomorrow. Ballwa44 (talk) 18:05, April 15, 2016 (UTC)
Hey, they've been starting to block episodes on Dailymotion, so I suggest you start uploading the Hungarian S5 episodes to somewhere like either Google Drive or Vimeo. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 22:24, May 3, 2016 (UTC)
Discovery Communications is blocking videos on Vimeo too, unfortunately.23:53, May 3, 2016 (UTC)
I am uploading them to Google Drive, in the past few days I was able to upload S5E3-4-5 in both Hungarian and Slovene and I will put a link to them as soon as I'll have S5E1 and S5E2 up. Ballwa44 (talk) 13:39, May 4, 2016 (UTC)
When can we expect a link to the S5 episodes in Hungarian? Also, when are the Hungarian and Slovene versions of Friends Are Always There For You gonna be put up? GamerBoi42 International (talk) 17:14, May 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Friends Are Always There For You probably won't be available in Slovene, at least until re-broadcast, I think. 18:25, May 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Indeed, Lazar is right. As long as the episodes go you can find them here (I'm adding about 2 episodes per week on average, however I don't have S5E25-26 in Slovene and I most likely won't for a while):
- Hungarian: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Cme2W9Qb8hTmNNQTQxQmhHQ1U
- Slovene: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Cme2W9Qb8hWEZSR0ZKaHZfZFU
- Ballwa44 (talk) 14:06, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
Do you think you could maybe hurry up with uploading the Hungarian S5 episodes, please? I've got a friendship-themed month for the Hungarian dub coming up next month (titled "Augusztus haverok", since all months in Hungarian begin with the same letter as they do in English, so that was the closest thing I could get to an alliteration) and I really need all of the S5 episodes. I'm no good if I just have the first nine. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 11:12, July 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll hurry up, don't you worry. You will see at least half of the season by the end of next week (or maybe even earlier). I'm just busy with my Steven Universe, The Amazing World of Gumball and We Bare Bears Hungarian releases. Ballwa44 (talk) 18:36, July 1, 2016 (UTC)
- I forgot to talk to the guys managing those folders, but you can find S5E01-13 in my folders:
Ballwa44 (talk) 05:07, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
Hungarian S6 titles
Is this what the first three episodes of S6 are called in Hungarian?
- Nah, here they are (sorry for not posting them before):
A kristálykeresztelő, 1. rész - S6E01
A kristálykeresztelő, 2. rész - S6E02
Maud ajándéka - S6E03
They basically translate to:
The Crystal Christening, 1st part/2nd part
In advance Ballwa44 (talk) 08:37, July 1, 2016 (UTC)