Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, Daipenmon!
Thank you for contributing!
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, it is helpful to sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
Look Foodbandlt said this, not me.
It's a title, and therefore not part of her name. And once more, "Princess" is not a job, so anypony with a horn and wings is a princess no matter what.--Daipenmon (talk) 21:01, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I see. Well anyway from the looks of things, you and that unregistered user seem to be in an edit war - you can either go try and settle this dispute on their talk page, or make a forum about it (will have more people's views on it if it is a forum). Personally I'm not bothered about whether she has it or not, but looking at the history of Twilight's page you and that user tend to undo each others edits. Just giving my two cents. -- Ozuzanna (Talk) 21:09, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Uh... how is that in any way supporting your point? What I said clearly says that it is not part of her name. Foodbandlt 02:35, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
But what if he or she does not respond, then what?--Daipenmon (talk) 21:12, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Then the best idea is to make a forum - all the active admins and other users who patrol the recent changes should see it, so you will get more opinions. -- Ozuzanna (Talk) 21:16, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
How about making a blog about it instead?--Daipenmon (talk) 21:18, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
- You can if you want, but I honestly think you will get more attention if you make a forum about it. -- Ozuzanna (Talk) 21:19, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I could start a poll on a blog and see if they want to add Princess to Twilight's page.--Daipenmon (talk) 21:21, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Forums are preferred, as logged discussion is more easily viewable along with people's reasons as to why they support or oppose something. Blogs aren't really considered discussion on this wiki. Foodbandlt 02:33, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
- There is a redirect from Princess Erroria to Alula, that's why.--Daipenmon (talk) 12:56, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
On her talk page l checked myself.--Daipenmon (talk) 21:26, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
- I never left a message on her talk page, it was right under her comment on the MMC page. May I remind you again on what I said exactly,
- "Also may I add I told Applejack88 right after her first comment what was happening with the comments, so she knows :)."
- — Ozuzanna
By first comment, I meant the OP which said,
- "Whoa! What's happening with the comments?? We're back to 9.992??"
- — Applejack88
I assumed that you did not watch DBZ, after all the over 9000 meme came from that anime.--Daipenmon (talk) 21:34, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
- @PowerStar89: I wasn't aware of that, sorry.
- @Daipenmon: Okay, note I have known of the meme for a good few year now however it is still irrelevant to what the page is about and might still be deleted if comments contain that. -- Ozuzanna (Talk) 21:36, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
Please put why you are undoing contributor's edits if it isn't blatantly obvious. Doing this will make it less likely to cause edit wars, as it will be explaining why you are undoing them. -- Ozuzanna (Talk) 23:12, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
That so called Changeling larva is FANMANE.--Daipenmon (talk) 23:15, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
hey, sorry about the whole page thing back there, but jonny manz has personal info!>:[ I also didn't mean wut i said sorry126.96.36.199 05:30, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
Who Ord, Cassie, Zak, and Wheezie are
Dragon Tales and My little pony have nothing in common.--Daipenmon (talk) 00:45, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, they're both cartoons. (I'm not saying that that stuff should've stayed here; I agree with your removing of it.) 188.8.131.52 00:52, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
- ^_^--Daipenmon (talk) 00:53, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
Isn't what I am doing an obvious joke? You can't ban someone for "doing da ashy-wott". Either you are very gullible or... wait-nope...that's it. You are very gullible. THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW! 14:11, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
Still you can't remove talk page messages, it's no joke if you get blocked.--Daipenmon (talk) 14:13, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
Also, stop mini-modding. Your comment is pointless on the user's page. It is like an unneeded section on a page, people would get rid of it. THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW! 14:16, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
Don't you think I'd know that I have no admin rights? THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW! 14:17, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
I'm serious stop removing talk pages messages, l mean it, and please stop edit warring with me, as l am doing the reverts within wikia polices.--Daipenmon (talk) 14:18, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
But it is unneeded. Stop minimodding. Leave the reverting to the rollbacks or the admins. I am not edit warring, you just keep adding unneeded things to a page. THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW! 14:21, May 21, 2013 (UTC
- You don't get it at all, removing talk page messages is against wikia polices.--Daipenmon (talk) 14:23, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- You don't get it, adding unneeded items to a page will likely get reverted. THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW! 14:24, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- It is needed to be on there--Daipenmon (talk) 14:26, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- The point is if we don't stop edit warring both of us will be blocked don't you agree?--Daipenmon (talk) 14:27, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- It's needed to be on there when it is an obvious joke? No it isn't. Now stop minimodding. THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW! 14:30, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- We need to stop this pointless edit war before both of us get blocked.--Daipenmon (talk) 14:32, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- If it's pointless, why are you taking part in it? THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW! 14:35, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
Both of you please stop being childish. Daipenmon, you don't need to reply to his comment, it was just a joke. Galad, there's no need for joke pages, and you should not remove other users' messages on talk pages. Leave the page as it is. Further edit warring could lead to blocks. Let me or another admin know if you have questions or need further resolution on the issue. Oh and last thing, it's fine for users to warn others of the rules, but it shouldn't get to the point of edit warring. Thanks,
I left that message because I know that user, and I wanted to say hi. Can you please remove his edit, as it is unneccesary. And it is not a joke page! It is a talk page! You are an admin! You should know! I question your authority. THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW! 14:40, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Enough Galadhanu, l don't want to see you account get blocked.--Daipenmon (talk) 14:43, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Doesn't matter, it's a talk page, his message has a right to be there. Joke: "A thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter". I believe your message fits the description.
On the Forum
http://mlp.wikia.com/index.php?title=Forum%3ADemotion_of_User%3ACallofDuty4&diff=805824&oldid=805820 I noticed that you didn't really make much of a point here, since the entire idea of the forum is that Cod4 hasn't been using his power for good. 01:45, May 30, 2013 (UTC)
Country music and oldies will never get real old
they are still good, years after they were made.--Daipenmon (talk) 23:36, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
Wikia Support re-disabled your account, if it still doesn't work let me know and I'll pass it on.
- I still can edit.--Daipenmon (talk) 23:42, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
I was fighting someone named James and l won.--Daipenmon (talk) 19:03, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
I could make it so that you're a Water-type Gym Leader using a bunch of Blastoise. From 2 to 5, how many will you use?03:31, December 1, 2013 (UTC)
- I have five Squirtle all at level 1 hatched from eggs made by a ditto l caught and the Blastoise l trained from when it was a level 10 Squirtle.--Daipenmon (talk) 12:35, December 1, 2013 (UTC)
- in order to deal with pokemon like Magnezone and Pikachu, l have taught 5 blastoise
- earthquake and for those grass types like, Exeggcute and Tangela, they know ice beam.--Daipenmon (talk) 00:35, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Excellent, I'll put that on the page as soon as I can. 01:40, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
Candle Keeper knows l was playing The Legend of Zelda:A Link Between Worlds(l downloaded it from the 3DS Eshop).--Daipenmon (talk) 13:17, December 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes. Yes I did. (C:) Fantastic game, I've heard, my siblings have been playing it a lot. 16:57, December 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Just got through fighting Gemesaur King.--Daipenmon (talk) 17:03, December 9, 2013 (UTC)
I support Duck Commander
I stand with Phil Robertson.--Daipenmon (talk) 18:02, December 20, 2013 (UTC)
Guess who got in trouble with the law again?
Justin Bieber hit a limo driver and then turned himself into police custody.--Daipenmon (talk) 19:15, January 30, 2014 (UTC)