- 1 Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, FirePuppy!
- 2 Word counting
- 3 Re:Listen...
- 4 Commenting
- 5 Editing
- 6 Re:I have one more question
- 7 Get your facts straight
- 8 My response to your response
- 9 Starlight Glimmer
- 10 Regarding leaked content
- 11 Appearance tables
- 12 Word counts
- 13 Not a warning, but a request
- 14 Use or useless
- 15 Rainbow Dash in 919
- 16 In regards to S9 episodes 22-26
- 17 My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Better Together (season 2)/Gallery
- 18 Luster Dawn
- 19 Littlest Pet Shop 2012 Wiki
- 20 The Last Part
Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, FirePuppy!
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the wiki overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions. If your edits are undone, please discuss the change on a talk page with the other contributors.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, you should sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
Hi. I don't mean to sound rude, but is there a reason you're copying my idea of counting words in episodes? It's kinda rude and annoying. I'm only asking you to stop, for that's kinda my thing. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience
CoLoRFuL DiTZ~ 13:35, December 4, 2016 (UTC)
Twilight role in the show diminished after Season 3 and has never recovered afterwards, she's practically just a shell of her old self. Starlight will probably have about a quarter to half a season of screen time, the rest will be filled with other characters.
And that's what it is, no one knows what will happen in Season 7 and that's why everyone is looking forward to it, I don't think many people are looking forward to the movie now that the trailer for Season 7 has been released and right now it's been mainly positive, some saying that the show is going in a different direction and trying out new things.
They do that because they don't want to reveal what is about to happen in Season 7 until that time comes, why did you think they released the info about EG, the movie and the comics earlier than the season, because we know that who is going to be the main characters and it's similar to what it was in previous years, that hasn't changed but not one fan knows about what is about to happen in Season 7, they didn't reveal Twilight being an alicorn until a few weeks before the finale. No one knows what will the intro looks like and from the looks of it, I don't think it'll be the same one as last years.
Where did I ever said that the Mane 6 needed to be removed, I never said that one bit, I always stated at times that Applejack needed a decent episode because her episodes were usually poor. She's the only decent one around.
You're practically just baiting users with that message there.11:21, March 20, 2017 (UTC)
And you would do the same if someone said something about your character.
Now you're just coming up with nonsense, that site looks like it hasn't been updated in a few years, I'm pretty sure Sapphire Shores and Photo Finish hasn't appeared in a episode for quite some time and that Flurry Heart, Thorax, Starlight and Trixie played a major role in Season 6, it's clear that you hate Starlight, you just don't want to admit it.11:36, March 20, 2017 (UTC)
You can keep arguing with me all you like but it's not going to make any progress since until more info comes out, none of us knows what is about to happen in the show. The show has come a long way from it's first season and it has moved away from the typical girl stuff and cliches to now appealing to young adults and teenagers, this isn't 2010 anymore.11:53, March 20, 2017 (UTC)
Your "statistical" comments are beginning to border on spam, FirePuppy. You posted what is virtually the same comment four times on four pages. If you could, please try to avoid such duplication/reposting as there is almost never a need for it. Thank you. 13:49, March 22, 2017 (UTC)
- Must you keep dismissing other users' wishlist blog posts because you think them improbable/they don't fit your own views on what episodes should contain? 10:26, September 23, 2018 (UTC)
That's because I trust the official writers more than most of the fans'. FirePuppy (talk) 10:27, September 23, 2018 (UTC)
- Be that as it may, fans do not work on the show. There's no reason to continuously put down other users' ideas, regardless of whether or not they'll come true. 10:42, September 23, 2018 (UTC)
FirePuppy, would you please give the fearmongering a rest? Your obsession with appearance statistics are starting to become a disruption. "This character has to appear." "That character shouldn't appear again." "The main characters aren't main characters anymore." You're sounding like a psychotic conspiracy theorist. Thank you. 12:44, April 28, 2019 (UTC)
- I agree with you. --IsmaelandLuigi21 (talk) 15:58, May 28, 2019 (UTC)
- Is this another way of saying, "You have broken the treaty signed at the geneva convention?" Because I would NEVER do that! FirePuppy (talk) 12:07, May 29, 2019 (UTC)
FirePuppy, it's not a good idea to make numerous consecutive edits without having a bot flag on your account. You risk unnecessarily clogging the Special:WikiActivity page. Wikilinks on gallery pages aren't terribly vital, and quotes and other quoted lines shouldn't have Wikilinks at all. I recommend looking at some of the Wiki's guideline pages, such as the style guide and categorization policies. Thank you. 13:09, March 28, 2017 (UTC)
- That's even less of a good idea for frequent edits, FirePuppy. Badges/Wiki achievements should be earned through quality editing, not random edits here and there. Editing for the sole purpose of gaining badges is called "badge boosting", and it's not recommended on the Wiki. Hope you understand. 13:21, March 28, 2017 (UTC)
Re:I have one more question
You seem to think that the show revolves around where you want it to go like how Pinkie should appear with the CMC or how Applejack should have less appearances this season. You keep posting the same comments over and over again and it's starting to get repetitive. The show does not have to be consistent with things like how Rarity has the least amount of appearances compared to someone to Applejack who has the most amount. I don't demand things in the show, I just make assumptions and somehow they just come true to me.14:19, March 28, 2017 (UTC)
Get your facts straight
FirePuppy, concerning your recent blog post about the MLP movie trailer, I suggest you at least try and get your facts straight (for example, asking your local theater's manager). At this point in time, you have no concrete proof that the trailer has been banned in any way and are just making wild assumptions (tantamount to fearmongering and spreading false information). And it would not be the first time.
My response to your response
First off, I appreciate that you actually saw it and analyzed some things-honestly it seemed like one of those things I was doing more for my own amusement than at the thought that it would provoke any response. That being said:
- On Male Alicorns:I prefer to remain optimistic about the idea of one appearing-I realize it may not happen, but I'd like it to, and we technically have a case in at least one piece of media in the form of Leon, even if he hasn't made his way into the show.
- On Scootaloo: It would be nice if Scootaloo learned to fly; for me her parents just seem more interesting since we've gotten like one statement from the creators about them and nothing else. It's also kind of sad how of the main/supporting cast who have been around for the entirety of the series, she's now the only one-aside from Spike-whose parents we haven't seen. Of course, as you yourself suggested a combination of themes, why not do an episode where Scootaloo finally learns to fly and we get to see her parents in the bargain?
- On Spike: I definitely would not object to him helping Fluttershy overcome her fear of dragons so she can befriend Ember and others, especially since her gentler tendencies are definitely something the dragons could benefit from. Carrying on a theme from Scootaloo, it might also be interesting if such an episode could delve into Spike's origins: where his egg came from and how it ended up with Celestia in the first place.
- On Pinkie: the idea of Pinkie doing something with the Crusaders is interesting-it does seem like she's the only member of the Mane 6 who hasn't really had any exclusive time or episodes with them, and it would be interesting to see some characters in the Manehattan branch. If nothing else, said episode would be a nice opportunity to get some more info on Aunt and Uncle Orange-whether Babs is their daughter and a clarification of their relationship to Applejack and her siblings. The whole Pinkie clone/Pizza Pie thing just seemed to me like a nice way to combine a couple of gags from the series and its associated media.
- On Rainbow Blaze: It's never been concretely established whether or not Rainbow Dash is an only child so far as I'm aware. I feel like at one point her page featured a comment from Jim Miller or another creator in which they said "wait and see" with regards to her having any siblings, but it doesn't appear to be there now. Granted, Parental Glideance gave no indication that Rainbow Dash had any siblings, but then we had no indication from the show that Zephyr Breeze existed until he showed up (a development I'm still not that happy about, personally). Just given his appearances in the series and merchandise, I figure it's entirely possible Blaze could be Dash's older brother; failing that, probably an uncle or older cousin.
- On "Mr. Apple" and "Mrs. Pear": You may be right that we'll never get any info on them, but I'd still like to. And you never know-it took us seven seasons to finally get Applejack and Rainbow Dash's parents, so there's always hope. I certainly hope that Grand Pear will make a return appearance or two, even if it's nonspeaking, and they could always find some way to work in details about his wife and Granny Smith's husband, particularly if-as I somewhat expect-a Big MacxSugarbelle wedding episode is in the pipes.
Regarding leaked content
- Again, your beforehand knowledge of all the synopses for this season does not need to be advertised in article comments. Thank you. 12:11, April 9, 2018 (UTC)
- The mlpforums link you shared in the comments features leaked content, a violation of the Wiki's current anti-leak policies. Once again, please do not share information/content related to leaked MLP materials. Thank you. 13:56, January 29, 2019 (UTC)
- I never said you'd be blocked permanently, FirePuppy. First offense is typically two hours. Second offense is one day. Third offense is three days. If you incur too many blocks, then you may be blocked permanently.
Please leave the mass filling of appearance tables until the end of the season. There are a lot of tables to account for, and it is best left to users with bot flags so that the Special:WikiActivity page doesn't get flooded with updates. Thank you. 22:59, August 4, 2018 (UTC)
Okay, I promise, I will not ever touch that character appearance page again. But still, I'm always going to admit that you'll never let me do any real work on the MLP Wiki, as if I were indefinitely blocked from it. I was only trying to keep some things up to date. That's why I did this "fluff editing" that I don't even know what means. FirePuppy (talk) 23:25, August 4, 2018 (UTC)
- Mass editing such as filling multiple character appearance tables can be construed as "fluff editing" or "badge boosting" (making edits just to obtain Wiki badges), which is discouraged. If you want to keep things up to date, feel free to focus on confirmed appearances ("Y", "S", "M", or "B"), and keep non-appearances ("N") until the end of the season. Thank you. 23:30, August 4, 2018 (UTC)
- I understand that. Now please unblock me because I've learned my lesson and once again, I will not ever touch any appearance pages or sections anymore. FirePuppy (talk) 23:32, August 4, 2018 (UTC)
I can't! FirePuppy (talk) 23:37, August 4, 2018 (UTC)
That's better. FirePuppy (talk) 23:42, August 4, 2018 (UTC)
Hey Firepuppy, Rainbowderp01 here. I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't done word counts for the past... eh... 5 or so episodes? Don't worry, I haven't given up, I just haven't found the time lately. Don't worry, I'll get back to it soon so you can update your tables and charts and percentages and whatnot. Just thought I'd let you know!
CoLoRFuL DiTZ~ 13:23, September 3, 2018 (UTC)
Not a warning, but a request
Hello, FirePuppy. I'd like to ask that you tone down your references/allusions to God (or religion in general) in your comments, as at least one user on the Wiki has been made uncomfortable by it being so frequent. Thank you. 04:12, April 4, 2019 (UTC)
Use or useless
- That's right, because from now on, my episode ratings are determined in individual blogs every week until the end of the season. FirePuppy (talk) 18:05, June 5, 2019 (UTC)
Rainbow Dash in 919
https://imgur.com/a/ul5qN76 17:10, July 19, 2019 (UTC)
In regards to S9 episodes 22-26
- FirePuppy, I don't think you read the forum Imperfect made. It says no stats about the early release episodes (except for writers), so I had to remove your stat. You can put it back in once the episode releases, but please, no more info about the remaining episodes until English releases. Thanks! --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 21:32, August 25, 2019 (UTC)
My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Better Together (season 2)/Gallery
I understand why you deleted my workshop page about Luster Dawn, but when she actually gets a page, please use this file below:
Littlest Pet Shop 2012 Wiki
Sorry, but I am not a fan of that show. FirePuppy (talk) 23:24, October 28, 2019 (UTC)
The Last Part
The info you made on what the last clipshow is isn't contained with legal info, brah, still only info from the leak - that's why I deleted your comment. Sorry, dude. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 19:09, May 3, 2020 (UTC)