Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, FireSnow16!
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the wiki overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions. If your edits are undone, please discuss the change on a talk page with the other contributors.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, you should sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
"X-centered episodes" category
Hi there. The whole "Category:X-centered episodes" issue is currently being discussed here. If you please, wait until it's finished being discussed before adding such categories to episode articles. Thanks! 01:12, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
Please don't add categories to pages to which they don't apply. See FW:CAT for more info. Thank you. 17:39, February 9, 2014 (UTC)
- A reminder to look over the Wiki's guidelines regarding categorization. "Musicians" is not an "intrinsic or defining attribute" that applies to Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, or Applejack. 22:45, May 28, 2014 (UTC)
Please be sure to categorize your image uploads on the file page. For example, File:The Dazzlings hear the next band EG2.png should be added to Category:Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks images, Category:Adagio Dazzle images, Category:Aria Blaze images, and Category:Sonata Dusk images. 17:25, January 27, 2015 (UTC)
Have guys, sorry I having been hear lately. I been help help my brother act for the Mr.Norrtown coming in on the 13th of Mach. FireSnow16 13:06, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
When adding images to galleries, place them in chronological order. Ordering them in reverse is not productive. Thank you. 02:31, August 19, 2014 (UTC)
Happy Labor Day
Happy Labor Day to everyone and I'm celeabrate with a indoor picnic. Tell me what are doing to celeabrate.FireSnow16 (talk) 13:41, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
Please stop making this and other similar edits after they've been undone several times. 00:40, October 6, 2014 (UTC)
Enjoy your Trukey!
Last day before X-mas
My dad and I will be going to the King of Prussia Mall for last min. Chirstmas shopping.
And have a Happy Holidays to u guys.
Happy Holidays to guys!
FireSnow16 (talk) 15:27, December 25, 2014 (UTC)
Happy New Year EVERPONY!!!
Got a new book
Today my mom and I went to Barnes and Noble today and I got the The Journal of the Two Sisters hide inside The Journal of Friendship. Pretty cool don't you think?
FireSnow16 (talk) 20:40, January 10, 2015 (UTC)
It my Brithday!
I'm 17 years old.
Please do not use double apostrophes in filenames. To indicate a spoken quote, use single apostrophes (') or double quotation marks ("). See FW:DN for more detail. Thank you. 01:56, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Again, please be sure not to use double apostrophes ('') in filenames. Use single apostrophes (') or double quotation marks (") instead. If you haven't done so already, I recommend you look over the Wiki's policy on descriptive file names for more information. Thank you. 21:26, December 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Mind your file naming, please. Check your spelling before uploading files and adding them to multiple pages. Thank you. 17:17, September 3, 2017 (UTC)
- P.S. What did I spell?
- FireSnow16 (talk) 17:19, September 3, 2017 (UTC)
Welcome to the F.S.S
Congratulation, Welcome to the Flash Sentry Saviors and i'm the leader of the group, we are a group of fans who have respect for Flash Sentry and have no negative thoughts about him. your name have already been on the list of Members for the group. Try to found other fans on this site and recruit them to join. Have any question and ask me or my 2nd in Command; A.K. Yearling (the user not the character from the show) and if you want you could also meet other members on the list. 89AnimeCoupleMaster (talk) 17:08, February 16, 2015 (UTC)
Please try to format consistently when editing and practice proper spelling and grammar. Double-check your work so that other users (like me) don't have to check it for you. Thank you. 23:32, February 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Once again, please double-check your work when editing so that I and other users don't have to keep checking it for you. I recommend making good use of the Preview button. Thank you. 19:53, March 15, 2016 (UTC)
Prom IS HERE!
Any tips you guys got?
FireSnow16 (talk) 20:00, May 8, 2015 (UTC)
Don't feel the need to fill out character appearance tables with N's. At the end of the season, all non-appearances by characters will be edited by a Wikia bot. Thank you. 22:39, May 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Again, all character non-appearances will be inserted into appearance tables automatically at the end of the season. 12:30, June 13, 2016 (UTC)
Please disregard any Wikipedia links for cast and crew members with pages. A bot account will automatically replace them at a later time. Thank you. 00:06, August 11, 2015 (UTC)
Ok.FireSnow16 (talk) 00:09, August 11, 2015 (UTC)
- As I said before, please ignore Wikipedia links for cast and crew members with their own pages. The links will be replaced automatically later by a Wikia bot. Thank you. 01:50, August 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Again, please disregard Wikipedia links for cast and crew members. Links will be updated automatically. 14:50, September 12, 2015 (UTC)
- For the last time, please disregard Wikipedia links for cast and crew members. Links will be updated automatically. If you continue to disregard this message, you will be blocked for badge boosting and ignoring talk page messages. Thank you. 20:51, April 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Again, please disregard Wikipedia links for cast and crew members. Links will be updated automatically. 14:50, September 12, 2015 (UTC)
Hey, I wanted to say sorry about the Jam losing, I would have preferred over the balls any day.
If I may be honest, I think a problem is that people look down on the show and its fans, and the wiki would have needed to gain massive support from its fans to counter the stigma. As an editor, I have a recommendation.
As I have recently told ImperfectXIII, Wikis like this would benefit from having a Facebook page. Social media helps keep fans informed and the wiki relevant. Even if they never make another pony item again, the wiki could become the center of the information for anybody and will only benefit from getting more involved with things like FB.
- No need to be sorry, I can't say I am a fan of the show, so it doesn't effect me. But I still think the wiki should look into a few of you starting a page. The Elder Scrolls wiki has one and I think it is safe to safe it has done a lot of good work building a reputation for us.
- Either way, I wish you all luck, I am sure you all have to deal with more trolls then necessary. Good luck, and happy editing.-Cheatcodechamp (talk) 03:54, August 13, 2015 (UTC)
Comic image sources
Uploads of comic images should be linked back to their original sources, like this. Thank you. 19:53, September 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Once again, please link your comic image uploads to their original sources, like I've done here. 20:43, December 12, 2015 (UTC)
- 02:41, June 24, 2016 (UTC)
FireSnow16, the sources attached to some of your recent comic image uploads do not lead anywhere. You're pasting links to invalid pages. Please double-check your image sources to make sure they work properly. Thank you. 23:14, November 18, 2017 (UTC)
FireSnow16 (talk) 23:29, November 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Your Tumblr page sources only link to tag/search results. Link to the proper Tumblr post, please. 15:51, July 28, 2018 (UTC)
17:12, January 8, 2020 (UTC)
Hi there! I would like to say "hello" to you and want to befriend you. Where do you live?
Well, I live in the Philippines which is located in Asia.
Do you have a source for this image? 02:21, November 19, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry If I bothered u
just wanted an achievement :3
FireSnow16, you have a history of adding categories to pages for arbitrary reasons (or no reasons at all). Please provide reasons in your edit summary for why pages are added to the categories you add them to. Otherwise, you risk being blocked for abusing FW:CAT. Thank you. 18:34, January 18, 2016 (UTC)
- If you're adding Category:Recognized for awards to an article, please specify the award received by the article in your edit summary. I remind you again that adding categories to pages for arbitrary reasons (or no reasons at all) may lead to a block. Thank you. 22:49, March 4, 2016 (UTC)
Please leave categorizing multiple pages at once to bot accounts or users with bot flags. You are needlessly clogging the Special:WikiActivity page. Again. 15:36, July 1, 2016 (UTC)
- "Silver Zoom" is not a category, FireSnow16. I asked you once before to leave categorizing multiple pages at once to bot accounts or users with bot flags, and you've once again chosen to ignore me, resulting in what I can only describe as a categorical mess.
- I'm sorry, but I will not be lifting your block this time. 22:32, November 13, 2016 (UTC)
- FireSnow16, I will not warn you again. Please leave categorizing multiple pages/files at once to bot accounts or users with bot flags. I blocked you permanently once before for doing that, and now you're doing it again. If I must block you permanently a second time, I'm afraid there will be no disputing it further.
- I can't keep leaving messages on your talk page, only for you to keep disregarding them. 23:07, April 4, 2017 (UTC)
- But the bot accounts miss some Randolph images. I had do something, and maybe I can prove to you that I can be a bot.
- FireSnow16 (talk) 23:29, April 4, 2017 (UTC)
Let me repeat my rules again...
- When saving a song, you have to wait 1 hour and 4 people to save.
- You cannot save the same song unless you save 2 other songs.
Please do not violate these rules. If this persist, me and Rallinale will no longer count your votes in future rounds. Understand?
You show a tendency to update numerous links at once whenever a new character page is created. Such consecutive editing crowds the Special:WikiActivity and Special:Recentchanges pages, and it's better left to a bot account. For future reference, you should flag such edits in Forum:Bot to-do list or leave them to be made gradually and if needed. Doing these kinds of multiple consecutive edits without a bot flag can be seen as badge boosting. Thank you. 00:45, April 14, 2016 (UTC)
Ok, obviously you read the tell all book. But I can find anywhere to read it online, not even Amazon. Can tell me (or us) any of the fun facts about the human counterparts you read about, please.Whitehorse24 (talk) 23:31, April 25, 2016 (UTC)Whitehorse24
I did'nt read this book, I went derpibooru.org that where I found the facts.
FireSnow16 (talk) 18:28, June 25, 2017 (UTC)
Please leave filling character galleries with episode images to users with bot flags so Special:WikiActivity isn't clogged unnecessarily. Thank you. 15:10, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
- You've been blocked for once again needlessly congesting the Special:WikiActivity page. 21:28, July 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Once again, please leave filling character galleries with multiple images to users with bot flags. If I must warn you again not to clog the Special:WikiActivity page, the next block will be permanent. Thank you. 19:06, August 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Do not add large quantities of images to galleries without a bot flag. Thank you. 17:35, July 27, 2018 (UTC)
Where do I get a bot flag?FireSnow16 (talk) 23:31, July 27, 2018 (UTC)
- Bot flags are for users with imagecontrol or Content Moderator rights. Until you have either set of rights, please try to avoid flooding the Special:WikiActivity page with thumbnails. Thank you. 18:21, November 24, 2018 (UTC)
Ok.FireSnow16 (talk) 18:36, November 24, 2018 (UTC)
- You're still doing it, FireSnow. In the future, please update comic galleries only and leave the task of adding images to character galleries to imagecontrol users. Thank you. 22:18, January 10, 2019 (UTC)
Now that Season Six is over, aren't you going to add some episodes to your so called Season list?
About my From the Shadows Edit:
I'd like to ask,
Why keep the month of April on if issue #53 hasn't even come out on April?
Please do not spam comments on multiple pages. Thank you. 19:11, July 24, 2017 (UTC)
Re: Comic issue 12 cover A Original.jpg
Your file naming aside, FireSnow16, you show a tendency of padding your editcount by adding images to multiple character galleries and crowding the Special:WikiActivity page, as I had warned you about before. And if an image is on multiple articles and needs to be renamed, that also crowds Special:WikiActivity.
Your image uploads and gallery edits are once again coming off as fluff editing/badge boosting. I recommend not being so zealous in your uploads and edits because less cleanup is involved. 17:25, September 15, 2017 (UTC)
FireSnow16 (talk) 17:29, September 15, 2017 (UTC)
Spend time with your family and friends.
FireSnow16 (talk) 13:18, November 23, 2017 (UTC)
In regards to S8 info
Please read the Wiki's Community Messages. Thank you. 23:09, January 21, 2018 (UTC)
Got it!FireSnow16 (talk) 23:10, January 21, 2018 (UTC)
Would you like to make some votes for what characters from the MLP movie you think should or shouldn’t make more appearances?
The voting poll is taking place on my blog post, right here:
Nominating yourself for image control
Hello, upon reviewing your edits and the problems you've encountered not being able to give yourself a bot flag - may I suggest you nominate yourself for image control rights? There's no guarentee it will go through of course but if your interest is editing galleries and images (which it seems it is) this role may be for you.
You can nominate yourself here.
12:31, January 12, 2019 (UTC)
- Hey, just saw your nomination. Id ask you to edit it and put why you feel you'd benefit from having the rights. Etc having a bot flag, how you edit the filespace a lot etc 13:09, January 12, 2019 (UTC)
Last day of Spring break, tomorrow I head back my college the work is gonna be difficult and if I'm gonna pass everything I gonna be time off from the wikis. Don't worry I'll be back on June 1st.
Please don't share links to leaked materials. See the bottom of Forum:Regarding leaked information for currently ongoing discussion about this. Thank you. 18:01, October 14, 2019 (UTC)
I'm going to out tomorrow
My family and I are heading down to Philadelphia, cause my older brother is graduate from Temple University. If you want to wacth live the link is here.
Yes since Aug. 2016 why?FireSnow16 (talk) 03:48, January 14, 2020 (UTC)