- Archive 1: January 6, 2014 – August 31, 2015 [Archived on 07:30, August 31, 2015 (UTC)]
Messages: all messages are displayed below this line
You may use "Leave message" button above.
Arabic MLP:FiM Episodes
If anybody wants Arabic episodes, I've got every episode from seasons 1 & 2, directly ripped from the UK DVDs. If there's an episode that's not here, just ask me, and I'll kindly upload it. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 08:05, August 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Could you send me the actual content (data files) of the DVD?
- — Liggliluff (talk, contr.) 17:54, September 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry, I don't have the capabilities of doing that. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 18:08, September 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Hello. Someone informed me that S3 DVDs are out. Is Arabic audio track included? 17:13, October 8, 2015 (UTC)
Well, whoever informed you is sadly mistaken, as the S3 DVDs haven't come out yet. They probably won't until sometime early next year. I assume they will have the same foreign audio tracks (French, Italian, European Spanish, and Arabic) as the previous DVDs. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 17:15, October 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Can you upload rest of the Arabic episodes from your DVDs? You can do it anytime. 20:11, December 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Or can you upload only the rest of season 2? My friend needs it really much. 08:12, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately. I'll get on it on Tuesday. I'll do the rest of the first season on that day, the season 2 on the next. Also, expect the first 7 episodes of Arabic S3 to be uploaded on either the 18th (which is when the first volume of S3 comes out on DVD over here) or the 19th. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 08:16, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
That's all Arabic dubbed eps from seasons 1 & 2 uploaded. Expect 1-7 of S3 to come later this month when the first S3 DVD gets released here. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 12:19, January 7, 2016 (UTC)
Bad news, I'm afraid. There won't be any more Arabic episode rips. I got the first S3 DVD today and the only foreign languages present on the UK DVDs released from now on are Nordic languages (Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian). GamerBoi42 International (talk) 13:29, January 18, 2016 (UTC)
Something from the Ukrainian dubbing
I don't know if you are interested, but here is something interesting from the Ukrainian dub. It's at the 22:16. 11:06, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
Weird! You think that was a mistake made by the dubbing studio? GamerBoi42 International (talk) 11:25, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
Yeah... Probably someone else from the dubbing studio localized text and someone else synchronized it awful. Also, S3E2 title card and all other credits in the episodes were in English. I don't know if it should be on international edits page?12:03, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
Season 4 in German
Just to let you know: The second half of the German season 4 has recently been released to Netflix. I'll watch the episodes now and will post details later on. Gulomi Jomesh (talk) 11:29, September 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Really?! OMG. 11:37, September 16, 2015 (UTC)
Sweet! This is the best thing I've read all day! GamerBoi42 International (talk) 12:02, September 16, 2015 (UTC)
Heh, the German Netflix releases are very similar to what gets released on PonyCloud (German audio over a watermarkless HD version). GamerBoi42 International (talk) 22:22, September 16, 2015 (UTC)
- If you want the TV-Versions, the will air every Saturday and Sunday at 8:45 CET starting October 24th, 2015. They also have the German titles, unlike the Netflix versions. Gulomi Jomesh (talk) 10:26, September 17, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing them after I'm done with watching the Hungarian and Serbian dubs of S4! GamerBoi42 International (talk) 10:40, September 17, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Friendship Games in Canada
Concerning The Failure Song
Please stop edit warring. To clarify what I commented about The Failure Song, I don't believe Tara Strong does any actual singing in the song. Except for what's spoken in the song ("the square root of 546", etc.), it's sung completely by Rebecca Shoichet.
This is not the first time you've edit warred over something minor, so please direct your concerns to a comment section or talk page next time. Thank you. 20:46, October 28, 2015 (UTC)
My Edits (kuco-fan)
About my few last edits.
I replaced few songs because they're locked in Poland and pobably in few more countries. I made it for that everyone could watch it nomatter where he/she lives so for me better will be restore my edit :)
It goes without saying that this was utterly uncalled for. Given your commenting history on this Wiki, if I see more unprovoked verbal attacks like this from you, you will be blocked. 14:59, December 25, 2015 (UTC)
- I have blocked you again for the above. You really should calm down and consider what you're saying before posting - people having differing opinions to you does not allow you to call them "idiots".
09:06, March 2, 2016 (UTC)
- You've been blocked again for your "one of the writers should go die in a fire" remark. At least given the length of this block, you won't be returning until after the episode has aired. 18:28, April 18, 2016 (UTC)
Incorporating international airdates into the episode infobox has been brought up before. You're more than welcome to make a forum discussion about it -- as it currently stands, you made a suggestion in the comments and got only two replies. That's not much of a general consensus. 09:18, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
"Next time you two wanna have a conversation, do it on one of the user's talk pages. I'm getting sick of my inbox being spammed by you two have a conversation on a regular page."
If you ever need anything from a Netflix, I would suggest asking Fiesta. With the use of VPN he can access any national version of Netflix (or at least he was able to rather recently). Vengir (talk • contributions) 13:29, February 11, 2016 (UTC)
In advance about EG4
I presume you might ask me this question in the future, so I'll answer in advance. The proper way to translate "Legend of Everfree" into Polish would be simply "Legenda Everfree". Vengir (talk • contributions) 11:49, February 17, 2016 (UTC)
Um... Thanks in advance, I guess? GamerBoi42 International (talk) 12:22, February 17, 2016 (UTC)
Boomerang airs in cable TV not normal TV also all I heard it's not even in the few famous cable tv in Indonesia so yeah. I dont even know this Boomerang channel exits after seeing a person uploaded Indonesia dubbed songs in YT Starlight Glimmers (talk) 17:07, February 19, 2016 (UTC)
Re: "Shame on all of you!"
Maybe you should work on proofreading your own edits and instead of shaming others for your mistakes. If you have time to be snarky in your edit summaries, you have time for quality edit control. 20:16, March 1, 2016 (UTC)
Category:Images with a sunburst background
What do you not understand about how the fact of Category:Sunburst images no longer existing? The pony was renamed, it's as simple as that. There is nothing beneficial of keeping a stale/outdated category link on the page, so please, do not re-add it or you may be blocked for prolonged edit warring. 08:33, March 2, 2016 (UTC)
Actually, I too would be confused, by after some digging I now know what's going on. That category wasn't referring to Starlight's old friend from the latest episode, but to Warm Front whose previous placeholder name was Sunburst. Now that the official pony took that name, the previously fan-named "Sunburst" had to be renamed to something else. The "real Sunburst" seems to not be significant enough to give him a separate article, and thus there can't exist a category "Sunburst images" for him. Vengir (talk • contributions) 09:05, March 2, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for pointing it out, I got a little confused myself when I was looking at it earlier. I've created a redirect to avoid some confusion. There's also a pending bot task to update the name to "Warm Front" where applicable, which I will hopefully get to soon.
RE: RE: Friendship Games
Huh, I went on the page, and... hmm... well whateves. Good eye! You could've told me on the comments in the blog page instead of my talk page though. Would've been easier. ;) --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 23:52, March 24, 2016 (UTC)
It has been a while since I've watched it. I've been so busy lately, I haven't had much time to watch very many episodes.
The Dutch dubbing and the SDI
Somewhere in the comments you mentioned the apparent clues that Dutch dubbing is no longer dubbed by SDI, namely the lack of pitch correction. Well, I can't tell you for sure whether you're right. But, according to reports from Fiesta, the Polish DVD release of the Friendship Games movies is also not pitch corrected, and I can tell you for sure, that this one was definitely dubbed by SDI. So it seems the pitch correction can no longer be a reliable teller, for even SDI can make a mistake. Vengir (talk • contributions) 21:47, March 28, 2016 (UTC)
Yes, but that's different. The TV broadcast of Dutch S5 already has them in a higher pitch, and that's why I've believed the Dutch dubbing studio is no longer an SDI one. As for home media releases of SDI Media dubs, I have no idea why the pitch is higher when the already 4% faster running episode/movie was pitch-corrected to begin with. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 22:11, March 28, 2016 (UTC)
The Czech dubbing of season 5
Hey! I remember you "debating" on whether or not S5 will be dubbed by SDI in Czech, and they just aired S5E1-3 on Minimax. I did not have a chance to listen to Make This Castle a Home but I did watch part of S5E1 in Czech and the answer is... it is dubbed by SDI! The voices are the same and there is only one singer. Yeah, so there you have it. Ballwa44 (talk) 09:00, April 2, 2016 (UTC)
Are you sure it's still SDI Media? Does the voiceover guy mention SDI Media in the credits? GamerBoi42 International (talk) 11:18, April 14, 2016 (UTC)
- In this case, it's voice-over lady. And yes, she does – it's SDI Media. She also mentions the year it was dubbed in – 2015. Vengir (talk • contributions) 11:47, April 14, 2016 (UTC)
Film I was referring to
Captain America: Civil War. If what I read is true things don't end well for the Avengers, and this is their last film (not counting Thor who didn't appear in this film but is getting his third big film next year) I ranted and raved about it on the forum at Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki. I've liked other dark series before like Saw and Game of Thrones, but they're supposed to be dark, Marvel's supposed to have some level of lighthearted and have things turn out in the end despite not shying away from death and destruction KillRoy231 (talk) 21:45, April 17, 2016 (UTC)
Re: No Second Prances
I first saw it on Treehouse as it came on the same day, and I can confirm that scene was left intact, just like King Sombra's death, Twilight vs. Tirek, and the King Sombra future of The Cutie Remark. The only things they ever seem to edit are muting out the word "loser". KillRoy231 (talk) 17:53, May 3, 2016 (UTC)
S6 by production order
21:26, May 5, 2016 (UTC)
Hello! I wanted to ask if you maybe have S5E12 "Amending Fences" in Italian? If so, can you maybe upload it? Thanks! Unfortunately, it was deleted before MLP Multilanguages saved it. The rest of S5 can be found here. 14:56, May 7, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks!15:56, May 7, 2016 (UTC)
You're welcome. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 16:15, May 7, 2016 (UTC)
About No Second Prances
I don't want to force you to watch the episode, but allow me to provide some (perhaps a little spoilery) details that might help you to make more informed decision on whether you want or don't want to watch it than a simple Zap2it synopsis could (or at least give so more knowledge about it). Twilight actually tells Starlight to find a new friend at the start, and after a few failed attempts she finds Trixie. Although Trixie claims she had changed, deep down Twilight isn't sure whether she had been reformed completely. She is afraid that if Trixie is only pretending, Starlight might succumb into wrong ways again (yet she doesn't actually admit that, as that would be very undiplomatic). Starlight reasons, that if Twilight had forgiven her, as she was saying, then there should be nothing wrong with them hanging around. Later Twilight goes into more "drastic" measures, suggesting specific ponies (and a donkey) as potential friends, but that only makes Starlight offended, eventually making her decide that she would help Trixie during the show rather than attend a dinner with Celestia. Twilight is looking for Starlight and eventually figures out where to find her. At first it seems that Twilight was really right, Trixie's first response being that she only befriended Starlight to beat Twilight, then quickly corrects herself, that the friendship was real and beating Twilight was just a bonus. That doesn't help and Starlight runs away crying. Yet, when Twilight sees how Trixie had taken the whole situation, she change her opinion on her. Twilight approaches Starlight admitting that she was wrong trying to tell who she can be friends with. And while she says that she feels that her friendship with Trixie was the real thing, she gives Starlight the free choice.
Overall I liked that episode. It shows that even the princess of friendship still can learn something about it. She had good intentions, but she learns this is not the way; and it's a good lesson to learn on a show like FiM: don't pick friends for others.
Now, if I can recommend an episode to potentially avoid, that would be Newbie Dash. I could barely watch as Rainbow Dash is making a complete fool out of herself, I couldn't even bear reading a transcript of it on Saturday. It has a nice beginning, ending, and morale, but horrible middle part. First 4-5 minutes are still worth a watch for the lore reasons (if you still didn't figure it out from the synopsis), if you don't mind not knowing how this particular story ended. Vengir (talk • contributions) 17:25, May 8, 2016 (UTC)
Well, I watch new episodes about two hours after they first air, so I'm afraid you're too late to tell me to avoid it. I thought Newbie Dash was okay. Not one of the best, but still watchable. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 18:24, May 8, 2016 (UTC)
Okay. I will certainly try to avoid the segment where Rainbow acted like her friends until it releases in Polish. After that, I will only rewatch it if wiki-related stuff makes me do it (or Agnieszka Mrozińska's performance makes it more bearable to me, just like Paulina Sacharczuk did with Maud Pie before). Vengir (talk • contributions) 19:04, May 8, 2016 (UTC)
Well, that's great and all, but if you're proudly going to proclaim everywhere that you are choosing to limit your knowledge on the topic, then other users have the right to say that your opinion is poorly conceived. Which it is. Your expectations of these characters demand infallibility, and your conclusions about any impact on the audience are as baseless as they are improbable. Kids these days like stupid things, but they are not so stupid as to mimic mistakes which are rectified within twenty-two minutes. The episode warns against the behavior in question. That said, have a good day. Guildmaster Grovyle (talk) 07:20, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
The episode warns against the behavior in question. Oh yeah? How so? GamerBoi42 International (talk) 07:59, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
- "Starlight, when I first came to Ponyville, Princess Celestia gave me room to make my own decisions and my own friends. I need to give you the same freedom. I shouldn't have tried to pick and choose your friends for you. Just like me, you have to make your own decisions and your own friends."
- — Twilight Sparkle
How do I know you didn't just make that up? GamerBoi42 International (talk) 08:24, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
Which I'm never gonna look at, so I'm just gonna say you made up that quote. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 08:54, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
- I can confirm it's the real quote. Or ask anyone you want. But if you did not watch the episode, then you are ot in position to challenge that. Vengir (talk • contributions) 09:01, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
Excuse me, but I'm in a perfect position to challenge that, thank you very much. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 10:44, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Not if you don't watch the episode and verify for yourself (or is that not the case in whatever alternate reality you're living in?) Because in this reality (the one that I'm living in, as well as the one that I'm certain Guildmaster Grovyle and Vengir are living in), if you haven't seen the episode for yourself, or at least read the transcript, you are most certainly not in a position to challenge that.--
And some of you don't seem to get my message. I quote: "...but no matter how hard anyone tries, nothing, and I mean nothing is ever gonna make me change my mind and watch this episode." GamerBoi42 International (talk) 14:57, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
- And that is completely your decision. But don't pretend to know the full scope of the episode's message without having watched it or fool yourself into believing your opinion is more informed or reliable than those who have. 15:09, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
Anyway, I'm pretty sure that quote is made up. I can't imagine Twilight saying those exact words in the show. It's probably taken from some fanfiction. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 07:15, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
- You know, you kinda remind me of all those people who claim to believe that Earth is actually flat. It doesn't matter what already existing evidence you provide them, they'll all tell that it was fabricated or what you see is just an optical illusion. They will go to great lengths, inventing convoluted explanations and refusing to do certain experiments just to protect their stupid theory inside their heads. Yes, you have absolute right to not watch an episode, but don't tell that what we're telling is not true until you do watch it. When you do watch it and it would turn out we were lying, and you are welcome to tell the entire world what kind of trolls we are to fool people for no apparent reason. Vengir (talk • contributions) 08:00, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Fanfiction doesn't get VITAC captions paid for by Discovery Communications. (7)6(four) (talk) 16:00, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
Excuse me, someone tried showing me a transcript earlier. I'm not looking at a clip and a closed captions file. I don't want to see anything from this episode. I'm gonna stick by the whole fanfiction thing because it doesn't sound like anything Twilight would say in the show. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 16:44, May 27, 2016 (UTC)(7)6(four) (talk) 18:03, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
Those screenshots are probably from some fanwork with false S6E6 tags in the filenames. So you have proven me nothing. The quote's from some fanfic, and that's final. Trust me, Twilight would never say anything like that in the show. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 18:39, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
- >"trust me"
- To put it nicely, you're making a fine fool of yourself. If those images were anything but the genuine article, they would be deleted or else given the FANMADE prefix. As 764 has pointed out above, they remain without the prefix. Consider also that this is the word of two Administrators, a Rollback, and arguably our most objective contributor—all of whom have seen the episode—versus that of a single crackpot who stubbornly chooses to remain in the dark. You are wrong. Kindly grow up. Guildmaster Grovyle (talk) 18:46, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
Yeah, well, we wouldn't be in this mess if Nick Confalone (or anyone for that matter) hadn't written an episode where Princess Twilight behaves out of character! Besides, I'm right and you all should know better. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 19:08, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Need I remind you of your "Rainbow Rocks encore shorts are April Fools jokes" allegations? You were wrong then. You're wrong now. You're doing yourself no favors by pretending that you're right when you aren't. But by all means. If living in a bubble of perpetual denial and refusing to accept what's right in front of you makes you happy, continue to do so. If you don't want to listen to reason, the rest of us don't have to listen to you. 19:17, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
- https://twitter.com/nickconfalone/status/726482674915770368 https://twitter.com/nickconfalone/status/726645334642839553 https://twitter.com/nickconfalone/status/726791187273682945 https://twitter.com/nickconfalone/status/726791303090999297 https://twitter.com/nickconfalone/status/726791703529574400 https://twitter.com/nickconfalone/status/726793958806843393 https://twitter.com/nickconfalone/status/726802668522328064 https://twitter.com/nickconfalone/status/727001277259878400 (7)6(four) (talk) 19:23, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
Okay, why did you post links to a bunch of tweets on Nick Confalone's Twitter page? GamerBoi42 International (talk) 19:42, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
Those are replies to critiques. Those people did watch it and expressed concerns about Twilight's behaviour in the episode. Nick explains his reasoning. Who know, perhaps reading those will help you give the episode a chance. Vengir (talk • contributions) 19:51, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
None of them worked out for me. And Guildmaster shouldn't have posted that fanfic quote in the first place. It's completely useless. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 21:10, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
And there's another thing that bothers me about the episode. How come Trixie needed to be saved when the manticore was clearly gonna spit her out? I only know of this because I saw a few comments on DeviantArt. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 07:39, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
C'mon, please, someone gimme an answer! If I don't get an answer, it's gonna bug me for the rest of my life! GamerBoi42 International (talk) 13:26, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
- The manticore wasn't going to spit Trixie out; it was going to eat her.
- Trixie: After the manticore chews you up and swallows you, you magically step out of a box on the other side of the stage!
- Trixie: I don't know how he did it! If I tried it, I'd get chewed up and swallowed by that manticore.
- 14:02, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
Of course it was gonna spit her out, look carefully right before Starlight saves her. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 14:14, May 28, 2016 (UTC)Look carefully at what? 14:18, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
Urgh, you too with the screenshots? Well, obviously, you're not looking hard enough. Go and rewatch that moment. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 14:34, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Why? I have nothing to prove. I've watched the episode several times now. You, on the other hand, I haven't been led to believe watched it even once yet. Until you have, your personal interpretation of events doesn't mean much to me. 14:48, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
Can someone else please answer my question? GuineaPig, Guildmaster? Anyone other than Impy. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 14:59, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
Okay, I'll wait until after this weekend for someone else to answer me. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 15:26, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
Oh, come on! If I don't know why it was necessary for Trixie to be rescued even though the manticore was clearly gonna spit her out, it's gonna bug me forever! GamerBoi42 International (talk) 16:35, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
Okay, I've remained silent so far because my words would have been pointless but, today, I bring Nick Confalone's own words regarding Guildmaster Grovyle's quote:
18:16, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
That tweet proves nothing. And I'm still waiting for an answer to the question I asked today. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 19:36, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
- For the love of Celestia!?! Have you scrolled up to see that Nick Confalone's tweet was a reply to this tweet stating Twilight's whole quote? Also "twipology" = Twilight + Apology.
- If this proves nothing to you, then good bye. 20:16, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
It doesn't prove anything because he only confirms the apology and not the quote itself. GamerBoi42 International (talk) 11:27, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Why would anyone quote exactly the line from the show (especially in a maximum 140 characters tweet)? Anyone can, I don't know, actually watch the episode and know exactly what was said. In any case, as you can see, something you initially said didn't happen, did happen. We have no interest in lying to you. Vengir (talk • contributions) 12:14, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
Okay, because of one of the screenshots that Impy posted (which I've only seen by name since I don't wanna see anything from this stupid episode), the question I asked yesterday is gonna have to wait a bit to be answered. In the meantime, I have this to ask - How come the audience look concerned after Trixie gets swallowed by the manticore? Shouldn't they be all like "Yay! We won't have to put up with her anymore!" only to be disappointed when she appears in the black box? Because they were all still mad at her as she was going to load herself up in the cannon. I only know that because of one of the blind commentaries I watched (which I cut into a "before and after" review type thing since I didn't want to see the stupid episode - I also did this with videos from other blind commentators that I watch). GamerBoi42 International (talk) 19:55, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
Look, as all of you probably know, I'm never gonna watch this episode for as long as I live, so I demand an answer! GamerBoi42 International (talk) 20:13, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
Serbian (season 5 titles)
Hello! I don't really have time to add the titles to the page, but I'll write them here for you!
- S5E13 - Da li princeze sanjaju čarobne ovce? (Do princesses dream the magical sheeps?)
- S5E14 - Butik Kanterlot (Butique Canterlot)
- S5E15 - Reriti istražuje (Rarity Investigates)
- S5E16 - Kriza u Menhetnu (Crisis in Manehattan)
- S5E17 - Veliko takmičenje (The Big Contest)
- S5E18 - Poslednja potraga Krusejdersa (The Last Investigation Of Crusaders)
- S5E19 - Pinki Pajino iskušenje (The Temptation of Pinkie Pie)
- S5E20 - Srčići (The Heartbreakers)
- S5E21 - Košmarna noć (The "Nightmareish" Night)
- S5E22 - Ko nije bio tu neće razumeti (Who Wasn't There Won't Understand)
The rest of the titles I'll send you by end of the day or tomorrow. I hope that this helped!15:29, May 17, 2016 (UTC)
Okay. Thanks! ^.^ GamerBoi42 International (talk) 15:36, May 17, 2016 (UTC)