|Archive 1||12/7/12 - 7/3/13||Archive 2||7/10/13 - 10/13/13||Archive 3||10/14/13 - 12/30/13|
|Archive 4||1/1/14 - 3/2/14||Archive 5||3/5/14 - 5/10/14||Archive 6||5/11/14 - 6/30/14|
|Archive 7||7/4/14 - 9/3/14||Archive 8||9/4/14 - 10/29/14||Archive 9||10/30/14 - 12/10/14|
|Archive 10||12/10/14 - 1/23/15||Archive 11||1/24/15 - 3/15/15||Archive 12||3/16/15 - 4/29/15|
|Archive 13||4/29/15 - 6/30/15||Archive 14||7/1/15 - 8/31/15||Archive 15||9/1/15 - 10/31/15|
|Archive 16||11/1/15 - 12/31/15||Archive 17||1/1/16 - 3/31/16||Archive 18||4/1/16 - 5/31/16|
|Archive 19||6/1/16 - 8/31/16||Archive 20||9/1/16 - 10/31/16||Archive 21||11/1/16 - 12/31/16|
|Archive 22||1/2/17 - 4/1/17||Archive 23||4/2/17 - 6/28/17||Archive 24||7/4/17 - 9/30/17|
|Archive 25||10/4/17 - 12/31/17||Archive 26||1/1/18 - 3/31/18||Archive 27||4/1/18 - 6/29/18|
|Archive 28||7/1/18 - 9/30/18||Archive 29||10/2/18 - 12/31/18||Archive 30||1/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|Archive 31||6/2/19 - 9/29/19||Archive 32||10/1/19 - 1/31/20||Archive 33||2/3/20 - 5/28/20|
|Archive 34||6/1/20 - 9/30/20||Archive 35||10/1/20 - 4/30/21||Archive 36||5/1/21 - 12/31/21|
These posts should be gone.
They are blatant personal attacks that add nothing to the conversation.
- These posts hardly rise to the level of "personal attacks"; if anything, they only call out the top post's blatant incitefulness/flame-baiting (which the commenter has a history of doing). 23:16, 9 January 2022 (UTC)
Fair enough. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Peace be with you.
Qyeow is breaking the rules by removing his talk page and it looks like he immaturely doesn't care what we would say about it despite how important it is to us. Flashimmer (talk) 05:03, 13 January 2022 (UTC)
Hey man! It's VillainNut, also known as Voice Actor Bobby G. :3 I wanted to let you know about Supervillain2021. He's been spamming comments on his disappointment over the fact that Tirek and Sombra should be featured in more episodes. So, I tried to have a civil conversation with him and tell him why I respectfully disagreed with him. But he suddenly got angry with me and told me I was nuts and mean on the King Sombra page's comment section, and I tried to end the discussion because I didn't want to debate with him any further. Keep an eye out for him, because he might try to spam comments and try to get answers out of me. I already told him why I considered Lord Tirek and King Sombra as major antagonists and not minor antagonists. He still complained about them having a minimal amount of episodes and insulted the writers, saying that they are stupid or that it was a "mistake" for them to not feature the villains more often. Well, again, the show is not about them. It's about Twilight and her friends. I am okay with two of my favorite characters, Tirek and Sombra, for having a minimal amount of episodes. Make sure he does not spam anymore comments because I don't want him to get banned, but that's where he's going to be heading to. I tried to be nice to him and tell him my thoughts on the matter, and he started to say I'm nuts. That is my username after all. LOL! VillainNut (talk) 23:10, 15 January 2022 (UTC)
I feel threatened by this comment
This user is questioning why I engage in polite, casual conversation. This feel like a threat. Even if it isn't, I feel threatened by it. I'm doing nothing wrong, I'm doing something fun that makes me feel good, and he barges in and asks me why I do it.
Please have a talk with this user. I don't know if I feel safe here with him around.
- BiggerNate was just asking a question, King Phelous. I fail to see how it's in any way a "threat". He even prefaces his question with "I ask this in the most respectful way possible". 18:34, 17 January 2022 (UTC)
I want to apologize for what happened
I have trouble reading social cues, so sometimes I see things that aren't there.
I had trouble realizing that there was no malice in that question, but I know that now.
I promise I'll try not to jump to conclusions in the future.
May God bless you.
Demon Redwood is possibly non other than Damon Redwood who would've still just mind his own business, keep his opinions to himself and leave this wiki alone forever for being negative and want things to go his way in the comments.
The entire Fandom should keep a close eye on him just incase so he can not have his selfish way again as well as convince others to see things his way which they will possibly make the same mistake he's making again.
However, he can still do what he wants in other wikis but not where we are at and not spread lies and bad mouth about us cause he's still has issues against us. Flashimmer (talk) 21:29, 23 January 2022 (UTC)
For Your Information
Earlier today, I received a message from a user (formerly WikiMan135) who you'd banned from this wiki for his so-called "Save My Little Pony" campaign. He was going behind your back to try and get me to un-ban him. But don't worry, I refused. I still felt you should know, just in case. The Nth Doctor (talk) 03:55, 24 January 2022 (UTC)
- Thanks for the heads-up. It's not the first time he's tried to circumvent his block, so I don't see it being lifted any time soon. 04:39, 24 January 2022 (UTC)
- For the record, I looked over Mixmaster's message to you, and I can assure you that many of his claims about me are completely false. I did not "rally people" against his campaign, and I had nothing to do with his followers getting banned from Reddit. I DID call attention to his continuous harassment of former show staff/cast members and notable YouTube figures in the fandom and trying to manipulate them into giving him their support. And I DID point out the futility of his campaign as you did. If Mixmaster's campaign is falling short of its intended goal, it's nothing more than the result of karma and the harshness of reality, and predictably, he's blaming everyone else for his own failings. 05:02, 24 January 2022 (UTC)
- No worries. I had no doubt that he was exaggerating your actions. We can only hope he sees sense eventually.The Nth Doctor (talk) 20:48, 24 January 2022 (UTC)
- And now he's asking if I'll lift the ban if he promises to stop talking about the campaign (while still claiming it could work). What do you think?The Nth Doctor (talk) 20:36, 26 January 2022 (UTC)
- Even if I believed that (which I don't), it doesn't change the disruption he was causing. It doesn't change his trying to dictate the Wiki's direction in regards to its coverage of G5. Mixmaster has shown that he cannot engage in G4 discourse without criticizing season 9 (or at least using it as an excuse to criticize season 9). In my opinion, he wouldn't be a healthy presence here. But seeing as how I'm not an administrator anymore, it's not up to me at the end of the day. 22:18, 26 January 2022 (UTC)
He's at it again and still doesn't get it how the term "Defeated" works and he dares say we Fans don't know nothing about how it works which he's the one who doesn't get it and needs to be stop and he dare mock us, calls us stupid, insult us and sprout lies about us showing how immature and irresponsible he is for not seeing it our way but falsely accuse us for being in the wrong. Flashimmer (talk) 21:07, 24 January 2022 (UTC)
Possible G5 news
Hi, I'm not sure if we're covering G5 but I found some news regarding it. Apparently one of the specials will be called "Make Your Mark" and it'll be released on May 26th, the information is shown here though I'm not sure how reliable it is: https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFgZZqsOYN/?utm_medium=copy_link
- My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wiki:Workshop/My Little Pony: Make Your Mark (special) (7)6(four) (talk) 16:55, 20 February 2022 (UTC)
Ariel Arias Petzoldt
I plan to start editing more foreign-language versions of the MLP wiki. Are there any plagiarism policies on translating articles into another language from one wiki to another I should know about?Napalm Reign (talk) 22:34, 10 March 2022 (UTC)
- For translating articles from one language to another? I don't think any such policies exist, at least none that are very strictly enforced on this Wiki. 23:54, 10 March 2022 (UTC)
He's at it again, and he threaten to not allow you or anyone to erase the image in the comment of "Pinkie's death" cause it matters to him even though he's being over dramatic and out of control over some made up death scene. So please be careful how you try to talk to him cause he might be hypocritical to you or any of us for trying to reason with him. Flashimmer (talk) 18:53, 11 March 2022 (UTC)
- He dare left a reply on one of your comments on the Pinkie Pride page:
- "You are reported for blocking inocents."
- I already understand that Fandom support will never agree to his terms unless without evidence but he needs to learn not to judge someone's (especially yours) actions that his actions for spamming every few minutes or every other hour is not for the better cause we're trying to help him understand about having limits. Flashimmer (talk) 00:21, 13 March 2022 (UTC)
- Sorry to asked but I caught him removing his talk page which he's not suppose to but got serious issues against it which we have rules but he still accuse us for being stubborn which we are not cause we have rights but he refuse to see things that way. If he still wants to be promoted he also has to understand not to make rash decisions to get what he wants for the wrong reasons. Flashimmer (talk) 18:31, 25 March 2022 (UTC)
High Quality picture...
Is Sunset Shimmer an omnivore?
There's something I want to ask you:
I've often wondered (and even asked in the boards, at one point) if Sunset Shimmer eats meat or not.
I've never given a definitive answer, but I came across this one fanfic.
Here, Sunset takes Twilight (Princess Twilight, not "Sci-Twi". The Pony Twilight, who turns into a human when visiting Earth, not the one who is naturally human) to a Hardees/Carl's Jr./Dairy Queen-style place, where Sunset is a regular and they are all friendly with her. Sunset orders her usual, a well-cooked cheeseburger with several toppings. Twilight assume it's just like a Hayburger, and orders one of her as well. Once Twilight finds out the patty is made of beef instead of hay, this exchange takes place:
“NO I’M NOT!” Twilight nearly screamed attracting some onlookers. “I can’t believe you would eat that. You’re a pony, and you just ate a cow!”
Twilight was now up in her face, making Sunset uncomfortable. “Keep it down Twi. I have no idea what you’re talking about.”
“You’ve been eating bovine Sunset! How could you eat cooked meat of our brethren like that? You know we can’t do that back in Equestria, it’s an extreme felony where the punishment is banishment!”
Sunset took a moment to register what Twilight was talking about, until she finally realized what she meant. She gave out a deep sigh as she shook her head. “Twilight, I think it’s time for your first lesson about this world.”
“Twilight please.” Sunset said silencing Twilight’s mouth with her hand. “Just let me explain okay?”
Twilight nearly lifted a finger to respond, but silently nodded to her friend.
Sunset thought about how she could explain all of this to her friend, until she decided that a more direct way would be the best approach.
“Watch this.” She then lifted her the side of her lip, which started to startle the curious girl. She then pointed her finger towards a sharp tooth on her upper jaw. “You see this Twilight?”
Twilight only stared at her tooth in amazement. She never knew humans had something like that before. “What is that?”
“It’s called a canine tooth.” She said putting her lip down. “They’re these sharp teeth that makes eat easier for animals, or in my case humans to eat meat.”
Twilight blinked as the gears in her head started to turn. “So does that mean humans are all omnivores?”
“Yep, we all eat meat as well as fruits and veggies.”
“So what about all the meat-eating, it doesn't gross you out that you’re technically a pony eating other animals?”?
“At first it did, I was actually pretty terrified when I learned that they ate meat. But after a while, I guess me turning human must have took out my pony instincts and I started to crave meat like humans. At least, that’s what I think is why it doesn't bother me as much.”
So, my questions are:
do you think this happened, or could have happened, in canon?
Do you think Sunset eats meat, or not? What do you think about the fic's explanation on why Sunset eats meat?
- You asked this once before, and I already gave my thoughts on it then.
- The underlying basis for your question is a fanfic. Not only does that have zero bearing on official MLP material, but you're asking me to make a judgment based on the writings of whoever wrote that fanfic. I haven't read it for myself, so I have no idea if I agree with it one way or the other.
- Having canine teeth doesn't biologically make one a meat-eater. There are multiple web articles on the subject that debunk this myth; here's one I found after only a cursory Google search.
- This is mostly a personal point of confusion, but... why are you specifically asking us four? 05:34, 18 March 2022 (UTC)
I did ask before...and your answer back then felt unsatisfactory. It was basically "maybe she is, maybe she isn't". This answer that you are giving me feels more definitive.
My original version of the post was because I originally thought it would be better if I got more than one opinion. I now realize that was a mistake, and I've removed this question from their respective walls. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this mistake.
And finally, I know this didn't happen in canon, my question is "could this have happened in canon". I did post the most relevant part of the fanfic (the rest is either a description of the dining establishment, and a comedic ending where Princess Twilight discovers the internet), but here's the link, just in case:
All of that being said, I'm satisfied with your answer. May fortune smile on you, may God bless you.
This user still doesn't get the memo that there's no cursing, swearing and foul mouthing allowed in the comments and also has issues against alcohol like cider which it's not always a bad thing but I have a feeling he doesn't care what we say and still want alcohol out of existence but he can't be easily trusted if he doesn't apply by the rules we give him. Flashimmer (talk) 20:15, 21 March 2022 (UTC)
Just out of curiosity, is there a reason there are no actual screenshots from My Little Pony: A New Generation in the movie gallery? Is it just frowned upon to use screencaps from something not available on TV?The Nth Doctor (talk) 20:22, 21 March 2022 (UTC)
can you stop blocking me i am new and you have been stubborn and mean since i have joined this wiki! so stop!
oh and i considerd nope like i just really want to reply to stuff ok? no blocks ok. and can you tell me how putting too much comments is spaming? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Superlavadudecola47 (talk • contribs)
i thought spamming is falsey is getting an email that was not for you and i was not sending the same message indiscriminately to people —Preceding unsigned comment added by Superlavadudecola47 (talk • contribs)
Bluethunder25's annoying Twilight issue and minor swearing.
Please delete the following comments as soon as you can. As this is a wiki about a family-friendly show, such comments are inappropriate and must be deleted.
Sorry to overwhelm you with so many, but they all need to be deleted as soon as possible. Thanks in advance! Buzzfan120 (talk) 04:24, 31 March 2022 (UTC)
- Your reports have been addressed. Please note that the language used in some of the comments you linked/reported is not considered inappropriate. Thank you. 05:09, 31 March 2022 (UTC)
- Yeah, but calling a pony "sexy" is still a bit too much, don't you think? Buzzfan120 (talk) 02:32, 1 April 2022 (UTC)
So, you haven't checked the calendar?
It's March 31st.
The fake song lyrics were my contribution to the holiday. It was never meant as a serious edit.
In fact, I planned to undo the edit come April 2nd.
I apologize for the misunderstanding. May God bless you.
- "It's March 31st."
- Exactly. So why frame your edit as a April Fool's Day joke when it isn't April Fool's Day? 19:12, 31 March 2022 (UTC)
Because April's Fool is celebrated both days. Or at least, I thought so.
Look, it was just a silly joke. I meant no harm by it.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
Are we cool? Can we put this behind us?
Make Your Mark
Shouldn't we have a page for it?
Is a page for it in the workshop?
When can we expect the show to arrive?
- 21:58, 5 April 2022 (UTC)
He did it on the Template again but I fixed it and it looks like he blindly still thinks his way is better which there's nothing better about that and doesn't work that way but this guy refuses to see things the way how we do it. Flashimmer (talk) 17:51, 9 April 2022 (UTC)
User:Zionyugen's First Impression in the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wiki.
Hello. And now, I am now sentenced for grammar fixing. Because I'm responsible for... uploading a low-quality file that you recently deleted! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Zionyugen (talk • contribs)
Can you please explain to him that the Shadowbolts (EG) are minor antagonist even if they're not villains but it still counts that they have an antagonist role but he doesn't get it and wants to remove that information. Flashimmer (talk) 17:48, 12 April 2022 (UTC)
"you need punishments for your not nice behavior"
Can you please tell him to stop judgeing you that you are really nice but you have your limits about what you're trying to say but he childishly doesn't get it and wants you to be punish for your so called behavior when he's the one with the behavior issue and believing in false informations. Flashimmer (talk) 16:46, 13 April 2022 (UTC)
Batman6019 Comment spamming issue!
Batman6019 is at it again meaning he doesn't care about the rules of having limits, wanting certain characters to appear in more episodes than a few appearances, asking too many questions instead of answers that he's not satisfied. Flashimmer (talk) 22:57, 15 April 2022 (UTC)
Screen Capping safety
- Which is appreciated, and you weren't doing anything wrong. I'm just saying filling gallery pages has a little more nuance. 14:04, 17 April 2022 (UTC)
- The simplest way I can explain it is what I said on your talk page: you don't need to take screencaps of every single frame or moment in a given episode or film, especially just for the sake of making the gallery page longer. (For example, if two frames in a single scene are nearly identical, only one is needed, not necessarily both.) The most important frames/moments are enough. It may be tricky for a new user like yourself to determine exactly which frames/moments are "the most important", but you'll figure it out over time. 15:54, 17 April 2022 (UTC)
Pony Life and New Generation screenshots
Mate, I want to speak for Bronies and Pegasisters everywhere when I say, please start uploading screenshots from Pony Life and the new movie. I don't care how long it takes you, just do it, please. TMNTJ-11 (talk) 6:59, 18 April 2022 (UTC)
Rainbow Roadtrip Gallery and List of ponies
Now that we are well into G5, might I ask why My Little Pony: Rainbow Roadtrip still does not have a gallery or it's character added to List of ponies? Because it still lacks un-watermarked screencaps to use?
I recall for My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Mirror Magic we settled for using the DVD's screen caps despite their broken colors until better ones were available.
This user is making trashy insults in the comments about Rainbow Dash and episodes that involves with her and he really needs to knock it off and keep his opinions to himself or else a permablock. Flashimmer (talk) 20:05, 30 April 2022 (UTC)
I want to apologize for the post I made
It slipped my mind that it was against the rules. Also, it's not clear to me wether Wanda being the villain is a spoiler or not.
In any case, I apologize for the slip of the mind. I promise I won't happen again: I will do my bet to keep the discussion in the boards strictly Pony-related.
May God bless you.
A sick twisted user is spamming comments on almost every character page about wanting to fart on them which this guy needs to quit it for being immature and permablocked fast, please? 07:25, 14 May 2022 (UTC)
Drinking unpasteurized cider
I have a question about the show:
How come none of the Ponies get sick from drinking unpasteurized cider?
Unpasteurized cider is not safe to drink, that's the entire reason Louis Pasteur invented pasteurization in the first place.
Looks like GermanCarGuy99 is add it again in the comments about the Season 9 final episode and this time another user named 01110bendy easily agrees with him. When will they ever learn that there is more good things about "The Last Problem" episode and all of Season 9 and they're only hurting themselves while falsely blaming Season 9 for the cause of their issues cause they stubbornly think this is not what they selfishly hope and expect it the way how they want to see it compare to us how we strongly see nothing wrong with it and like it how it turn out the way it is for the better and go with it. Flashimmer (talk) 04:03, 16 May 2022 (UTC)
Just want to let you know that you should tell Joshuakrasinski that you have your reasons why are you deleting his blogs cause you find them too short, off topic and sometimes they're being inappropriate as you point out cause he doesn't understand why. Flashimmer (talk) 21:52, 18 May 2022 (UTC)
General Marcos Perez Jimenez
This new user doesn't get the memo that spamming too many comments every few minutes is not allowed and is speaking in spanish which this is an English site where we speak english only and should go to the spanish version of the MLP wiki only. Flashimmer (talk) 17:08, 20 May 2022 (UTC)
Hello, my sincere apologies, I have been watching this wiki for a few months, but only a week ago I created an account and only today I learned how to comment. I think I got a little excited XD, I'm Venezuelan but what happens is that the Spanish wiki is quite empty, there are almost no comments and it's less likely to be able to interact there, that's why I prefer the English-speaking one. I will try to comment less and translate it from Spanish to English, an apology again, I just wanted to express my love for the series with my comments, as I am new I still do not know the rules of the community well. —Preceding unsigned comment added by General Marcos Perez Jimenez (talk • contribs)
A Couple of Screenshots I Took
So, I took a couple of screenshots from Three's a Crowd a while back. I was wondering...may I upload them here? Or at least share them with you so that you can see how they'd fit here on this site?A Spy in Concealment (talk) 20:06, 24 May 2022 (UTC)
The fauna in the G5 timeline
In the years since "The Last Problem" and the beginning of the G5 pilot movie, Equestrian fauna has changed, leading to entire new species of animals being part of the G5 timeline: platiponies, unicoogers, pugasus, horned bunnies, winged snails.
My question is: will this wiki cover those new animals, or not? I checked the Animals page, and I couldn't find any of them...
- List of non-pony characters/Other#1138
- List of non-pony characters/Other#2122
- List of non-pony characters/Other#3541
- List of non-pony characters/Other#4516
- List of non-pony characters/Other#6128
- List of non-pony characters/Other#7153
- List of non-pony characters/Other#8965
- List of non-pony characters/Other#9301
- Creatures#Almiraj (7)6(four) (talk) 20:58, 2 July 2022 (UTC)
Apologies and Thanks
Hey Imperfect, thank you for fixing those Chaos variant ID images. I realized belatedly that I'd neglected to include "ID Gameloft" in their names, and as I haven't yet been granted admin privileges I couldn't rename them. Appreciate you that, and updating them to higher quality versions in the bargain, but sorry that I made extra work for you.Kilmarnock228 (talk) 02:29, 5 July 2022 (UTC)
- Don't worry about that. In fact, I should apologize myself for the delay in you and Styyx2K being promoted to admins. It's in progress because the Wiki currently doesn't have an active bureaucrat to assign admin rights. 03:08, 5 July 2022 (UTC)
- No worries all around; I know things can get busy. Bobogoobo got ahold of our Wiki Representative KylaraE, so I have admin privileges now. Kylara is a bit hesitant about Styxx, as you can see here.
- As a follow up on this topic, the mobile game's Facebook page has published an image depicting the "Chaos" variants of Queen Novo, Princess Skystar, Princess Amore, Rain Shine, and Queen Parabola. Do you think we should add them, or is it not notable enough, particularly since Rain Shine and Parabola don't have their own articles?Kilmarnock228 (talk) 20:46, 5 July 2022 (UTC)
Need some help!
Hey Impy, I'm trying to upload an image on my about page, but it's not working. This is the image I was trying to put on my about page: DJ Pon-3 ID S5E9.png. —Preceding unsigned comment added by MUSIC1500 (talk • contribs)
Impy, I've made a mistake on my recent comment and I can't find the "edit" option. Please give me instructions on how to edits my comments and clean up future mistakes! TMNTJ-11 08:05, 20 July 2022 (UTC)
- In your comments, there is an icon in the upper-right corner that looks like three dots. Hover over it with your mouse, and a drop-down menu will appear. One of the options in that menu is "Edit Comment". 22:59, 19 July 2022 (UTC)
Impy, it's not there! Only "follow comment," "copy link" and "report" are there. There is no "edit comment" option! That's just not on, mate! TMNTJ-11 6:38, 21 July 2022 (UTC)
- Like (7)6(four) said, comments can be edited if they're not too old. If you can't even edit RECENT comments, it may be an issue with your specific account, and I suggest contacting FANDOM Support. 22:55, 20 July 2022 (UTC)
Final attempt at reconciliation
Don't worry, I'm not planning to return to this site full-time, only when people reply to my comments, which will be rare because this site has barely been active since FiM ended, hence why I've mostly left this site and may not return, but for a couple months now I've felt a need to try to get you to really understand me. I swear in the name of all ponies, cats, dragons, hippogriffs, and my two unusual interests, that I will not say anything dishonest here and that if I withhold anything it will be personal information that isn't anyone's business on here.
And, I will admit that I did go overboard in the past with comments about Chrysalis. But I have tried to improve after that, and you might be surprised to know that recently I was offered a position of admin on Sailor Moon Wiki, and even more surprised to know I turned it down because I wasn't sure I was up to it.
There are some things you need to work on too though. You accused me of attention-seeking and gaslighting as if I was lying when I said I was emotionally sensitive and suffering from mild depression. It's bad form to accuse people who claim that of gaslighting unless you are absolutely sure they are lying, because what if they're not? At least I've never been suicidal and I am seeing a doctor and taking stuff for it, but sometimes I have to also rely on stuff I am passionate about to keep close to positive, including the whole villain thing which I actually felt joy seeing it officially introduced into FiM (with Sombra, not Chrysalis as she wasn't definitive and of course turns out to have survived), and in later years I did try to keep comments relevant. (And I know your issue can't be with death in MLP in general because you argued that Applejack's parents - who aren't villains, so this is far darker - are dead)
So, while I was definitely wrong about Chrysalis, I did legitimately feel - even if this was not anybody's intent - that people were trying to ruin my favorite elements for me. (At least the villain thing, the tails would be harder to argue against but then people said "Nobody cares about your stupid fish fuel". But that could have been my fault for incorrectly using the word "fetish" not knowing what it actually meant.) And then redemption comments - which were only common because redemption in FiM is common - and blushing comments? Different and relevant comments about the same subject are not spam. You are the only one who seems to think so. Ask any admins of any other wiki.
My three primary issues here - and this is constructive criticism more than anything - is that a.) You don't seem to believe that people in real life can be as emotionally sensitive as Fluttershy (which I am), so I honestly hope you haven't accused someone who said they're suicidal of attention-seeking and gaslighting without any sufficient grounds (because there are people in this fandom who have been suicidal, often due to anti-bronies or toxic fans), b.) Your definition of spam seems too broad, and only seems to apply to me as others have legitimately spammed and had their comments remain. Yes, I might have spammed a bit with Chrysalis but sometimes saying similar things in replies to people's comments might be necessary as they might not read the replies to other people's comments while they will be notified by replies to theirs, plus we want to be friendly to newcomers too who might miss comments that are way lower down. And c.) That time I got blocked for trying to help a person heartbroken over Sombra's death by saying they could go by the comics as canon, even though I really prefer not to do so myself. I went out of my way to try to help someone out of respect for differing opinions and got blocked for it. Think about that for a second.
I do not hold grudges against anyone who no longer means any harm, but it would be good if you could forgive my past mistakes on here and not see evil where there isn't (a.k.a. accusing me of gaslighting and attention-seeking when this honestly wasn't my intention - just as bullying me may not have been anyone's intention here, again, maybe we both misunderstood each other). None of the other admins saw any evil or spam, only you, which is why every time one of my comments got deleted I knew it was you. (Jonny Manz gave a legitimate reply to a comment I made that you blocked me for on accusations of "intimidating behavior" when I was just tired of people - as I saw it even though this probably wasn't the case - trying to ruin things for me) Humans could learn a lesson in forgiveness from ponies.
I might also mention that it took a few years of pony to make me a better person. I used to be judgmental to the NSFW side of the pony and furry fandoms but enough years of pony made me more accepting. As bad as you might think I am I was far worse before pony, even caught a terrible sexist disease as a kid until a dream in my late teen years (a few years before pony) cured me of that. I still feel as horrible about that as Luna for becoming Nightmare Moon. Maybe for the first few years of pony there were residual traces of my bad side.
Now, if you've read all that, you're probably going to say I'm lying, that I'm painting myself as the victim and gaslighting. Honestly, I am not. I am acknowledging my past mistakes, and while I likely won't come back on here unless someone replies to my comments - purely because this site isn't very active now - I would be overjoyed if you could forgive my past mistakes, accept my unusual interests, and accept that I legitimately am as emotionally sensitive as I say, because I swear I am not lying about that. The only untrue thing I really said in the past about all this was that Chrysalis was dead, and I thought she was until To Where and Back Again. I will leave you with a sincere apology for annoying you in the past to the point that you couldn't see anything but spam and lies in me, and I hope we can be on friendly terms if this site gets more active and I return one day. KillRoy231 (talk) 19:06, 5 August 2022 (UTC)
- Re: "The only untrue thing I really said in the past about all this": There's also—unless it's outside the scope of "about all this" (in which case I'm sorry for veering off-topic)—your repeatedly misattributing My Little Pony Friendship is Magic's writing to DHX Media.
- User talk:(7)6(four)#Is it really necessary?
- User talk:ImperfectXIII/Archive 25#DHX
- User talk:KillRoy231#Talk:Lord Tirek/@comment-15889853-20171109044118/@comment-1031724-20180509041828
- User talk:KillRoy231#The Dazzlings are alive
- (If memory's an issue, maybe note down or something?) (7)6(four) (talk) 09:07, 6 August 2022 (UTC)
- Huh. If so, my mistake, I only repeated what I heard from other fans. But that may not count for "about all this".
- In any event, I think all three of us want to put past arguments and such behind us. I just felt I had to get that off my chest coz the accusations of gaslighting really hurt (even if you legitimately believed them) and has been on my mind for months now. If the site becomes active again I hope to make a fresh start here, but was a ghost town last time I tried to rejoin so for the moment, farewell. May we have a fun chat with the reignited community if I return. KillRoy231 (talk) 22:59, 6 August 2022 (UTC)