|Archive 1||12/7/12 - 7/3/13||Archive 2||7/10/13 - 10/13/13||Archive 3||10/14/13 - 12/30/13|
|Archive 4||1/1/14 - 3/2/14||Archive 5||3/5/14 - 5/10/14||Archive 6||5/11/14 - 6/30/14|
|Archive 7||7/4/14 - 9/3/14||Archive 8||9/4/14 - 10/29/14||Archive 9||10/30/14 - 12/10/14|
|Archive 10||12/10/14 - 1/23/15||Archive 11||1/24/15 - 3/15/15||Archive 12||3/16/15 - 4/29/15|
|Archive 13||4/29/15 - 6/30/15||Archive 14||7/1/15 - 8/31/15||Archive 15||9/1/15 - 10/31/15|
|Archive 16||11/1/15 - 12/31/15||Archive 17||1/1/16 - 3/31/16||Archive 18||4/1/16 - 5/31/16|
|Archive 19||6/1/16 - 8/31/16||Archive 20||9/1/16 - 10/31/16||Archive 21||11/1/16 - 12/31/16|
|Archive 22||1/2/17 - 4/1/17||Archive 23||4/2/17 - 6/28/17||Archive 24||7/4/17 - 9/30/17|
|Archive 25||10/4/17 - 12/31/17||Archive 26||1/1/18 - 3/31/18||Archive 27||4/1/18 - 6/29/18|
|Archive 28||7/1/18 - 9/30/18||Archive 29||10/2/18 - 12/31/18||Archive 30||1/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|Archive 31||6/2/19 - 9/29/19||Archive 32||10/1/19 - 1/31/20||Archive 33||2/3/20 - 5/28/20|
Moon Dancer's current design look
Will you possibly add the information on Moon Dancer's current design cause Cashmoney's way of doing it might be opinionated, irrelevant or speculative if not that is okay to leave it as it is. Flashimmer (talk) 21:51, June 1, 2020 (UTC)
I believe we’ve discussed this before, but I wanted to double check with you. At what point does a character list become long enough that we’d want to split it? The Ponyville list of mobile game characters now has 515 characters on it, not counting ones who travel between locations. That number is only liable to increase given Gameloft’s past character distribution.
I thought that, if it’s necessary, we might perhaps split it into a list of characters A-M and N-Z or thereabouts. It would actually a surprisingly even split of the current number of characters. I’m happy to move the characters to a new N-Z page; you or another admin would just have to rename the original page for L-M. I know the lists aren’t really a big deal, but I want to try and keep them up to the wiki standards.
- That's fine by me. 13:50, June 2, 2020 (UTC)
Tempest and the Dazzlings
Cassandra1201 doesn't understand how it works with the Tempest and Dazzlings pages by removing certain details that don't make sense to him and mistakenly thought they're not meant to be or they're not needed. Flashimmer (talk) 22:34, June 2, 2020 (UTC)
Dazzlings are magic creatures and tempest is a unicorn who has a broke horn that can not work but it matters if born. Cassandra1201 22:39, June 2, 2020 (UTC)
Character appearances fixed
I figured I'd leave a note in case my edit summaries are unintelligible. I noticed that character appearances was in the category "pages where template include size is exceeded," meaning that not all of the transclusions were shown (in this case, the background ponies tables weren't shown at all). So I set about reducing the byte size of the table code and templates it uses by adding some CSS to MediaWiki:Common.css. I'm not sure how far over the limit it was before, but now the whole page including background characters is just over half of the limit, so quite a large improvement. These changes also affected the appearances sections on character pages. If anything looks odd, users just need to clear their browser cache (in Firefox pressing Ctrl+Shift+R on a wiki page will re-download all the wiki files, it might be similar for Chrome). Let me know if anything is still wrong after that. Next up, the list of earth ponies is also in that category, so I'll see what I can do. Thanks for all your hard work.
- List of Earth ponies is now also fixed. I made some more CSS changes so the same cache advice applies. I couldn't get as dramatic of a reduction on this one, but there's a decent amount of breathing room. (You no longer need to put align="left" on the description cell - I removed it from all lists with my bot account.) If it gets close again, another thing we could potentially do is to remove all the spaces between values in hsl(...) specifications. After that, I think some trimming/moving of excessive links and commented-out prose would be in order. Cheers,
And old Blog post.
Okay So I just want to point out that this Blog Post https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Godzillafan1978/Episode_Ideas I posted about a year ago, and no one has replied to it. So I personaly think I've earned the right to be impatient about it.
- If no one has any thoughts to share on your blog post(s), you can't force thoughts out of them. 03:15, June 11, 2020 (UTC)
Block this user
Reason: For posting a troll comment.
I'm really sorry. Please dont block me. I didnt mean it. 🥺🥺🥺. I... feel very depressed and i'm not a troll in all wikis....i apoligize...i will leave this wiki....
Hello ImperfectXIII, May I Ask You Something Please. Okay After Editing About Twilight Sparkle, This Happened. It Is A Huge Mess.
Since Im Brand New Here, May Ask You This, Please Fix It Immediately, And Please Dont Block Me From The Wiki
- The edit you made to Twilight Sparkle's page contained questionable grammar and inconsistent capitalization, OmniShoutmon1. It's already been fixed. 19:30, June 15, 2020 (UTC)
Hello, I was wondering why you reverted my edits to the "Fluttershy Leans In" transcript page. Everytime I watch that scene, I always hear her say "Paw-kour" (as in paw and parkour) rather than parkour, and the Netflix caption confirms this.
02:02, June 16, 2020 (UTC)
- Netflix subtitles are not 100% reliable. That being said, other more reliable sources do transcribe Fluttershy's dialogue as "paw-kour", so that's my mistake. 02:16, June 16, 2020 (UTC)
- That's alright, I understand. Have a nice day!
02:22, June 16, 2020 (UTC)
So, I understand that you were uneasy with the affiliation with SVTFOE Wiki, and I wanted to know if you were interested with an affiliation between w:c:lps2012 and MLP Wiki, since they are both Hasbro and Discovery Family Wikis.
17:52, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
- I'd be fine with that. 17:57, June 18, 2020 (UTC)
I made a blog post asking people if their where any episodes they would have changed. There were 13 comments on their but now there are only 4 which means something happened to the others. You wouldn't happen to know what happened to those comments would you? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Godzillafan1978 (talk • contribs)
- They were removed because it was just a single user spamming more of their anti-Mare Do Well headcanons. 20:05, June 27, 2020 (UTC)
why did you revert my edit? since wind rider has his own page, i thought it would be easier to link to that rather than the full list, especially for people like me whose computers can't load the full list page. i'm not going to re-add my edit, but i would like an explanation to know for next time.
- Your edit was made for reasons of "fixing [an] incorrect link", but it wasn't incorrect. The technical limitations of your PC aside, links in character entries on "List of ponies" pages usually link to other character entries, even if the character whose entry is linked already has their own page. It's for the sake of consistency. 22:38, June 30, 2020 (UTC)
Thank you for reposting my post! Did you want me to take down my video? Is it possible to put my YouTube channel link to lead to the video?? Would that be ok??Dreampony1 (talk) 21:03, July 7, 2020 (UTC)I am sorry I am new to this- 21:03, July 7, 2020 (UTC)~~Dreampony1
How long will Pony Life run?
Will it run until September 2021, or will it end before that?
- I don't have that information. 01:58, July 9, 2020 (UTC)
Why change the wording of my edits?
Most of the information I added was true, so why change the wording of it?
I understand the format issue, but why not fix the format while leaving the information itself intact?
I mean, it seems like a pointless change...
- Because the characters and their depictions in Pony Life have nothing to do with Friendship is Magic. It's irrelevant. Twilight being an Alicorn in Pony Life has nothing to do with her becoming an Alicorn in Magical Mystery Cure. The Crusaders having cutie marks in Pony Life has nothing to do with their gaining cutie marks in Crusaders of the Lost Mark. And, as Bobogoobo pointed in his edit summary on Mr. and Mrs. Cake's page, their supposed absence is non-information/speculation. The wording in your edits imply a connection that's not there, and thus they reflected faulty/inaccurate information. 21:44, July 9, 2020 (UTC)
I'm not talking about those edits. Those, I understand you leaving them out (by my own admission, they are based on speculation on my part).
I'm talking about the stuff that ISN'T based on speculation, like Fluttershy growing to giant size, Rarity having her fainting couch, or Applejack breaking the fourth wall. What I'm asking is why did you change the wording of THOSE edits.
This is asked with all due respect. I have nothing but respect and admiration for you, and I want the two of us to remain as polite and friendly as possible.
I just find it puzzling that would leave the information I added, but change the way I worded it.
I mean, I'm sure you have a reason for it, I'm just curious to know the reason.
- A number of reasons: uneven/inconsistent grammar and tense, unneeded details, and - again - faulty or inaccurate information. For example, Friendship is Magic was not "cancelled" as you purported on Applejack's page, Rainbow Dash was never stated to be a Wonderbolt (to my knowledge), and Fluttershy doesn't just grow to giant size - she can also shrink. 22:52, July 9, 2020 (UTC)
He is uploading unnecessary images like boots, bows and other stuff not needed and not aloud cause he stubbornly doesn't care what you think and might add them on main pages again. Flashimmer (talk) 00:34, July 10, 2020 (UTC)