|Archive 1||12/7/12 - 7/3/13||Archive 2||7/10/13 - 10/13/13||Archive 3||10/14/13 - 12/30/13|
|Archive 4||1/1/14 - 3/2/14||Archive 5||3/5/14 - 5/10/14||Archive 6||5/11/14 - 6/30/14|
|Archive 7||7/4/14 - 9/3/14||Archive 8||9/4/14 - 10/29/14||Archive 9||10/30/14 - 12/10/14|
|Archive 10||12/10/14 - 1/23/15||Archive 11||1/24/15 - 3/15/15||Archive 12||3/16/15 - 4/29/15|
|Archive 13||4/29/15 - 6/30/15||Archive 14||7/1/15 - 8/31/15||Archive 15||9/1/15 - 10/31/15|
|Archive 16||11/1/15 - 12/31/15||Archive 17||1/1/16 - 3/31/16||Archive 18||4/1/16 - 5/31/16|
|Archive 19||6/1/16 - 8/31/16||Archive 20||9/1/16 - 10/31/16||Archive 21||11/1/16 - 12/31/16|
|Archive 22||1/2/17 - 4/1/17||Archive 23||4/2/17 - 6/28/17||Archive 24||7/4/17 - 9/30/17|
|Archive 25||10/4/17 - 12/31/17||Archive 26||1/1/18 - 3/31/18||Archive 27||4/1/18 - 6/29/18|
|Archive 28||7/1/18 - 9/30/18||Archive 29||10/2/18 - 12/31/18||Archive 30||1/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|Archive 31||6/2/19 - 9/29/19||Archive 32||10/1/19 - 1/31/20||Archive 33||2/3/20 - 5/28/20|
|Archive 34||6/1/20 - 9/30/20|
- 1 Abigail the bubbles 5
- 2 "These were not errors"
- 3 WindWhistler98
- 4 my edits
- 5 Allusions
- 6 Allusions 2
- 7 Response
- 8 Hey
- 9 Italian Season 1 Title Card
- 10 I Recently Got Your Message, & I Have Only One Thing to Ask
- 11 Re: Editing in UCP
- 12 Followed Pages
- 13 Soaurabh
- 14 Puzzle
- 15 Just a question
- 16 Star katy
- 17 Backing Vocals in some EG songs
- 18 Question
- 19 Holidays Unwrapped and Pony Life screencaps
- 20 Anything I can do around here?
- 21 HoppityHopHop
- 22 Message
- 23 Help!
- 24 Opvious
- 25 End of the Year Review!
- 26 Blog post pictures
- 27 I told you
- 28 What?
- 29 Why then
- 30 Doodletron0318
- 31 Jostcom
- 32 Sunni Westbrook
- 33 A good reason
- 34 Polls
- 35 Question
- 36 Page Request
- 37 Tiggywhitham
- 38 Why
- 39 Hey
- 40 Mobile game lists
- 41 2510Chiu!
- 42 Herobrine532
- 43 A Small Question
- 44 Hey
- 45 Reply
- 46 20/20
- 47 Transgender nonsense
- 48 Wasn't there a page for the upcoming movie?
- 49 MonsterLegendsRules
- 50 Comic Characters Page
- 51 YouTube?
- 52 Cherry Jubilee and Rose Heart
- 53 Farewell
- 54 but my images had capper in it-
- 55 Joe Biden's Hariy legs & Badlandschugstroll and Chugs20
- 56 Arfaxad28
- 57 Question
- 58 hey
- 59 Response
- 60 Sorry about that
Abigail the bubbles 5
"These were not errors"
I noticed that you've kept some of my edits and removed others.
"However, she agrees to partner up with him to face the Gauntlet's more daunting obstacles." is a lot more straight to the point and a better writing style than
"However, she agrees to partner up with him in order to face the Gauntlet's more daunting obstacles."
in order is redundant in this case.
"As such, she ends their partnership and continues by herself."
"As such, she ends their partnership and continues on by herself."
on is also not needed in this case.
These are some of the examples, but before continuing I was hoping you could explain why you decided to add them back on? Thanks for correcting some of my errors. The "In-school" was a mistake.
22:31, October 3, 2020 (UTC)
- I'll grant that the sentences above ARE grammatically correct whether or not the clauses/prepositions you pointed out are present. In my opinion, the language is a little clearer/less confusing with them included. If you disagree, feel free to undo my undos. 22:48, October 3, 2020 (UTC)
Hi there. I saw you mentioned that my character comparison on the foal Dust Brush was "broad/vague". Is there a way I can fix this or describe it better? I strongly believe the similarities are more than coincidence, and similar ponies mention their non-pony counterparts (see the Rick and Morty ponies). Thank you for understanding vaporwaveboyfriend (★ talk) 18:06, October 6, 2020 (UTC)
Question am I allowed to Make a Blog Post that shows the allusions, refrences and running gags that will appear in the fanfic i'm writing?
Okay you made your point,but am I really the only one who thinks the CMCs should have saved Equestria at one point in the show?
So are you only going to talk to me whenever I do something someone else doesn't like and they complain about me, because I asked you a question, and you still haven't responed, Now you're probally going to say that I need to be patience and this prooves you right that I try to pressure people for answers, which I will admit that yes I kind of am doing that right now, but still I don't like it when i feel like i'm being stright up ignored.
Italian Season 1 Title Card
I Recently Got Your Message, & I Have Only One Thing to Ask
Why do you keep deleting my comment in the first place?
Is it because it’s the one negative comment among all those positive ones? Is it too much to ask to have freedom of speech and opinion around hereA Spy in Concealment (talk) 15:35, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
Re: Editing in UCP
I know the site has been upgrading, but I'm wondering. Has the Followed Pages feature been erased? I still receive notifications when pages have been edited but the feature is on my user page. Any thoughts? Dry63 (talk) 23:46, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
- I'm afraid I don't know what Special:Following has been replaced with on the new Wiki platform, or if there's even a substitute feature for it. 01:45, 20 October 2020 (UTC)
- You could try Special:Watchlist (and the related pages linked near the top), but I never used Following so I'm not sure if that's a good alternative.
He removed a valid information about Sunset which I put back cause he felt uncomfortable about this without asking if you can rectify if it's legit or not. Flashimmer (talk) 04:00, 20 October 2020 (UTC)
He removed the warning you gave him on his talk page cause to him he doesn't like to be repigmented even though you want him to understand and follow the rules. Flashimmer (talk) 05:40, 20 October 2020 (UTC)
Just to ask, why did Pinkie mention Adagio and Aria's names in Hoilday Unwrapped? There has to be a mistake. The Dazzlings remain bad and her foes in Sunset's Backstage Pass. David B DavidBrennan99 (talk)
Just a question
- You can interpret her orientation as whatever you want, but none of that would be canon. It was never officially stated. Vengir (talk • contributions) 17:18, 29 October 2020 (UTC)
Star katy was being mean to me and insulted me for no reason and is also lying about me after I was making a compliment in the comments on the What More Is Out There? page. Flashimmer (talk) 05:43, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
Backing Vocals in some EG songs
Hey, some EG songs contain some backing vocals by original composer. She herself says it on her website, Head B*tch Music. ('I' included).
- Where on Vaughn's website does it specify that she sings backup in All Good? All I see is "Hasbro's 'Equestria Girls' (BGV)". 19:18, 13 November 2020 (UTC)
Is this okay or should I remove it and post it somewhere else. https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Godzillafan1978/Tag_You%27re_It_Mlp_Edtion Godzillafan1978 (talk) 05:00, 21 November 2020 (UTC)
Holidays Unwrapped and Pony Life screencaps
Hello. It's been little over a year since Holidays Unwrapped debuted, and I was wondering if you were going to uplaod any caps from that special onto the Wiki
Also, are you going to upload any Pony Life caps as well?
Anything I can do around here?
This user is spamming disturbing comments and threats on certain pages like Twilight and Pinkie Pie non stop and it looks like he's underage saying he's 12 and wants to make friends but for the wrong reasons so can you please perma-block him? Flashimmer (talk) 05:44, 28 November 2020 (UTC)
Hi! I have just sent you an important email regarding your work on Fandom, so please check the inbox of your email associated with your Fandom account and respond when you get a chance!
Hello ImperfectXIII please i just made a comment that did not violate any rules was not hostile to anyone and was not spoil. And the user Flashimmer keeps deleting it! i enganged him/herin coversation and does not provide any reason as to why he deleted it he just says this.
please i read the message you send me on my profile i got it my bad i havent been hostile to anyone ever since! Uptade :
Imperfect please tell him to stop falsely judging me like that cause I was trying to reason with him that you have a good reason why you delete his previous comments and he demanded me answers which I would let you explain and thats when it got complicated and he misunderstood me and making me look bad. Flashimmer (talk) 20:29, 4 December 2020 (UTC)
End of the Year Review!
It's been a unique and challenging year for everyone, and because of that, Fandom is debating about how to move forward in 2021.That's why I'm reaching out to you because we'd love to hear your opinion about the work that we've done in previous months. We've had a lot of major changes this year, and we would like to continue working in the right direction and find solutions to any problems you may have. Your voice is vital in making that happen.
I would greatly appreciate you filling out this form with your feedback about your experience on the platform this year, so we can get a sense of how we did, how we can improve, and what our focus should be for 2021. This survey will be totally anonymous, so we encourage you to be as honest and constructive as possible.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts and feedback. Thank you for all of your continued hard work on Fandom, and we wish you the happiest of holidays!
If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to send those my way and I will be more than happy to help you!
Blog post pictures
Hey I have a question. I want to know, is it possible to add pictures to blog post?
I told you
I Said this if it didn't belong to tell me and I would have deleated it myself, but you said nothing until now So I thought it was safe. You know what I demand the rule that says putting MLP characters in other franchies not allowed be changed!
Putting the MLP Characters in other franchises is not a rule? LIAR! If it's not a rule then you wouldn't have deleated my blog post! You would have let me keep the Pony Titan Powers blog post, and the Captian America Civl War Scenerio. I know this really is you secertly hate me! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Godzillafan1978 (talk • contribs)
- Please read my messages on your talk page. I said do not use this Wiki to discuss sensitive/potentially spoilery content from other media franchises. If you want to discuss other media franchises at length and in detail, go to Wikis dedicated to those franchises. This is the MLP Wiki, not the Attack on Titan Wiki.
- I also said not to use other users' talk pages to solicit responses to your blog posts. 18:00, 13 December 2020 (UTC)
Why didn't you delelete my blog post right away, You waited 2 days to deleate it, why is that?
He's getting carried away adding categories in the wrong places about characters who are not really there or don't exist yet and changes current images back to the old ones which he needs to stop doing that. Flashimmer (talk) 01:07, 23 December 2020 (UTC)
- Just another troll. Ignore them. 06:15, 26 December 2020 (UTC)
A good reason
Dear. Mr. Imperfect.
I have a good reason as to why you should let me post my Titan Powers blog post on here, and Not the Attack on Titan wiki. That reason is. The Attack on Titan fandom is very Toxic, and cruel. The people there would ridicule me, call me names umong other things. At the Attack on Titan fandom there is no such thing as different opions, or agreeing to disagree. If you so much as have even a tiny different opinon on something then you would be targeted with hate and bullying. Now No not all Attack on Titan fans are like this, but there are plentey that are. I know that the brony fandom is accepting and tolerent, and No one here bullies others for having different opinons.
So I ask you to please consider my words. I promise not to bother you again with this, as long as I get the okay to repost it, or at the very least your opinon on who would have gotten the Titan powers.
- I can't control how people in other fandoms behave. Nevertheless, that's not a sufficient enough reason for me to change my mind on this issue, nor do I have any concrete opinion on the topic in question. 08:17, 31 December 2020 (UTC)
- Well, that’s unfortunate.
- Side note: were you aware of the Leaders and Legends expansion to the CCG? It wasn’t released in packs, but instead as templates for people to print their own cards. Notably, it includes Rainbow Roadtrip characters and provides names for at least three previously unnamed characters.Kilmarnock228 (talk) 11:20, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
Excuse me, Impy? I have an idea for a new page for the wiki, but I just wanted your approval for it. It's for Zecora's five friends who appeared in the Farasian Shores comic arc. Whitehorse24 (talk) 00:49, 4 January 2021 (UTC)
Impy, I would like to apologize for making that page a bit too early, or something like that. I probably should've waited until you said "yes" before I went ahead in the workshop. But I worked really hard on it before publishing the first time, the hardest part was finding out what codes were to be used for the colors of their coats, manes, and eyes. Whitehorse24 (talk) 03:38, 6 January 2021 (UTC)
Why can't you tell me Rainbow Dash's Mach Speed?
I'm going to be posting my Titan Powers blog post on both the fanon wiki, and my fimfiction blog. But I don't want to rewrite the whole thing. Can you send to me on my talk page so I can be lazy and Copy and Paste it So that I don't have to do any work.
Mobile game lists
Hey Imperfect, having a bit of an issue on the main page for the mobile game character lists. For some reason, the coding on a couple of characters at the bottom is acting up. Not sure what's causing it.
- I can't see any issues either. It's possible the page has reached its limit for number of Wiki templates used. 13:23, 6 January 2021 (UTC)
- The template include size has been reached (amount of code transcluded by the #lst calls). I can do a little bit of code cleanup (removing align=left, which is no longer necessary) and check for anything else unnecessarily contributing to the size to try to get everything to show up again. Will try to do that this weekend if not earlier. For the record, moving the pages out of the workshop would save a ton of characters in the code. I know we don't like to redirect to the workshop, but if they're not ready for the mainspace yet that's an option to consider.
- This is fixed, for now. I removed the aligns and shortened links by using the "Project" alias for the wiki namespace (links still show up the same way). There's about 60,000 bytes of room at the moment, but I'm not sure how long that will last. We could save about another 12,000 by removing spaces in the HSL specifications if it comes down to it. I might be able to play around with colorcell and make it a class to save some more (in all lists), but would have to experiment to make sure it works.
Can you please tell him that the image of Chrysalis' power up form is no longer needed on her page because it is added to her appearance gallery page instead cause it looks like he didn't understand that it's there. Flashimmer (talk) 03:13, 7 January 2021 (UTC)
- Maybe we should just block them, or at least give them a warning. Whitehorse24 (talk) 04:09, 7 January 2021 (UTC)
Can you delete some of his spam comments he made that some of them are nothing but insults like "I hate MLP", I'll make yer computers crash and "I'll destroy you all" stuff? Flashimmer (talk) 20:34, 8 January 2021 (UTC)
A Small Question
- Some Alicorns started out as unicorns, like Twilight Sparkle. Others are either unicorns or Alicorns depending on the circumstances/depiction, such as Mare Do Well. ImperfectXIII (talk) 01:33, 12 January 2021 (UTC)
I told you I wanted to put my Titan shifters blog post on my fimfiction page, as well as the fanon wiki, but I need it back here temporerly so I can copy and Past it.
- Due to a Wiki rights issue, I'm unable to restore the post. Please wait until another administrator takes care of it. ImperfectXIII (talk) 21:30, 20 January 2021 (UTC)
Like who might I ask?
So I'm thinking about adding the four Abyssinians from page 1 of My Little Pony: IDW 20 20 to the List of non-pony characters/Felines. However, I'm not sure how to abbreviate the issue name for the first appearances column or for their designation as "Unnamed Abyssinian #Whichever". Any thoughts?Kilmarnock228 (talk) 02:36, 26 January 2021 (UTC)
- "IDW2020"? Or "20/20"? ImperfectXIII (talk) 02:52, 26 January 2021 (UTC)
Can you talk some sense to these troll users and delete their comments by telling them about the Spa Ponies being transgender is not true cause Hasbro never said such nonsense like that unless Hasbro said something like that cause they're getting out of control. They're also mocking me because they refuse to accept the truth that they are not and never will be transgender. Flashimmer (talk) 02:53, 29 January 2021 (UTC)
Wasn't there a page for the upcoming movie?
Why was it deleted?
Will it be recreated?
This is asked with all due respect. I trust your reasons for deleting it, I just want to know what those reasons are.
- https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic_Wiki:Workshop/Untitled_2021_My_Little_Pony_movie 22:30, 4 February 2021 (UTC)
Can you talk to that user for insulting this wiki with the "S" word in his profile and insulting its characters like Twilight for selfish reasons please? Flashimmer (talk) 18:38, 5 February 2021 (UTC)
Comic Characters Page
Hey there! Hopefully I'm doing this right; I don't see any private messaging system.
First off, this isn't a complaint, I'm genuinely curious and interested in your guidelines and always up for a conversation. There's an impressive volume of course videos available, but that's a whole lot to sort through when in the end I think this may end up being more subjective than objective. You were prompt to delete what I suppose could be considered "fluff" information from the entry I made for my titular character, and I'm interested in your motivation. I'd thought it was in line with the sort of extraneous information found in the entries for Sleepy Skies, Queen Cleopatrot, Sappho, and some others, and that therefore anecdotes were welcomed. Please set me straight!
Sorry it took a few editing attempts; the instruction page isn't the most clear for newbies. The initial instructions aim towards the visual editor, while the links connect to the text editor, following copy/paste instructions were unrecognized by the tables...I had to do a healthy bit of self-education by looking at the code as it was used for other entries. Again, yes, I took note of the library of how-to videos, but after some review and not finding the sort of details in the topics I was looking for, it was going to be either I figure it out or spend the evening watching videos instead...for one entry. Even then, I had to walk back a revision because one cell broke and refused to un-derp itself even after I pasted in a functional one. Go figure. But it's an interesting system! I'm impressed with the level of attention you and the other admins have dedicated to making this wiki a well-developed construct.
There was something else-- Oh, right. I took a guess that my real name was what you were asking for when you tagged "specify"; if you're looking for external hyperlinks to my character for copyright reasons, I can oblige. The online material is just a little dated save for one entry I added last night, so I was hesitant.
Anyhow, best regards.
- Re: Re: Gotcha. Well, the additional potential fluff was the bit about there being two previous appearances that had been miscolored. Heather had been given the color palette in the margin notes and on its own layer, but in both cases she either ignored or didn't notice them, to great confusion. Considering those appearances had been intended to be this character, I'm asking whether noting them constitutes a different "first appearance", a relevant anecdote, or extraneous fluff. Sky Shatter (talk) 02:13, 13 February 2021 (UTC)
Excuse me Impy, I've been on the YouTube channel lately, and for a long while they've only been posting a bunch of mash up clips. Like this one, although it says The Ending of the End - Part 1, it actually starts off at a clip of Part 2 with a bunch of other random episodes. And it's not just MLP, the other YouTube channels regarding Hasbro seem to be doing the same thing. Do you have any ideas (please note that's not the same thing as answers) on why this is the case?
P.S. Also, I noticed that the YouTube description of every video on the MLP channel contain Pony Life, that even includes those that were posted way before it existed! Whitehorse24 (talk) 15:47, 9 February 2021 (UTC)
- I'd guess it's because children/youngsters make up a sizable of Hasbro's online audience, so compilations make for simpler viewing and lead to higher YouTube viewership numbers than shorter videos. As for the Pony Life description, that's up to whoever is uploading the videos/managing the channel. 18:44, 11 February 2021 (UTC)
- That kind of makes sense, I always thought it also had something to do with Coronavirus. Don't get me wrong, I like compilations, but not usually when they're pretty much the only videos posted, and with lying titles. Oh, and I saw one video where one clip shows a really sad scene and then a very funny clip immediately after, not quite appropriate if you ask me. Also, look at this, that's a coincidence. Whitehorse24 (talk) 22:53, 12 February 2021 (UTC)
- The official MLP Latino Spanish YouTube channel has been putting out a lot of material recently as well, including episode clip mashups, which have collectively garnered millions of views. They may be trying to gather an audience for an announcement, but the views alone no doubt make it worthwhile. I'm just happy for high quality full episodes.Fluffbrain (talk) 01:50, 13 February 2021 (UTC)
Cherry Jubilee and Rose Heart
I apologize for getting the two mixed up. I didn't know that such a character as "Rose Heart" existed, and the character looks like Cherry Jubilee, so I assumed that she indeed was Cherry Jubilee.
Hi Imperfect! I have had a wonderful time working on this wiki, but the time has come for me to move from this wiki in order to concentrate my efforts on other wikis that will need my assistance as this one has. Fortunately, another representative will be here to fill my role, KylaraE. She is available to assist the wiki, so feel free to message him at any time.
but my images had capper in it-
Joe Biden's Hariy legs & Badlandschugstroll and Chugs20
We got a sockpuppet of a previous vandal and two or more selfish users uploading non-MLP images that doesn't belong and added nonsense on the Characters are on the loose causing trouble. Flashimmer (talk) 04:46, 18 February 2021 (UTC)
This user is being rude, insulting and saying nonsense to the characters and the show in the comments for selfish reasons cause to him the show was supposed to end after Season 5. Flashimmer (talk) 20:26, 19 February 2021 (UTC)
Would this be an appropriate to make a blog post on
What would Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash, Apple Bloom, Fluttershy, Spike, and Rarity each order at Starbucks
Imperfect. Please turn commenting back on for my How Would They React Blog Post
But I was asking it Differently. First I asked how Chrysalis Tirek and Cozy Glow would React. And Then I asked How The Mane Six would React. I also planned on asking how the CMCs. The Princesses, The Pilliars, and The Young Six Would Have Reacted.
- Then you would have made the same blog post at least FOUR times. Asking the same question multiple times but differently is still asking the same question multiple times. 17:48, 23 February 2021 (UTC)
I was not Attackig You. I was asking a quesiton.
Sorry about that
Sometimes, I make edits, and then, after I make them, I realize they are inaccurate or redundant. I delete them because they are inaccurate or redundant.
So, I apologize for the inconvenience. I promise I'll beef up my fact checking to avoid this happening in the future.
Peace be with you.