|Archive 1||12/7/12 - 7/3/13||Archive 2||7/10/13 - 10/13/13||Archive 3||10/14/13 - 12/30/13|
|Archive 4||1/1/14 - 3/2/14||Archive 5||3/5/14 - 5/10/14||Archive 6||5/11/14 - 6/30/14|
|Archive 7||7/4/14 - 9/3/14||Archive 8||9/4/14 - 10/29/14||Archive 9||10/30/14 - 12/10/14|
|Archive 10||12/10/14 - 1/23/15||Archive 11||1/24/15 - 3/15/15||Archive 12||3/16/15 - 4/29/15|
|Archive 13||4/29/15 - 6/30/15||Archive 14||7/1/15 - 8/31/15||Archive 15||9/1/15 - 10/31/15|
|Archive 16||11/1/15 - 12/31/15||Archive 17||1/1/16 - 3/31/16||Archive 18||4/1/16 - 5/31/16|
|Archive 19||6/1/16 - 8/31/16||Archive 20||9/1/16 - 10/31/16||Archive 21||11/1/16 - 12/31/16|
|Archive 22||1/2/17 - 4/1/17||Archive 23||4/2/17 - 6/28/17||Archive 24||7/4/17 - 9/30/17|
|Archive 25||10/4/17 - 12/31/17||Archive 26||1/1/18 - 3/31/18||Archive 27||4/1/18 - 6/29/18|
|Archive 28||7/1/18 - 9/30/18||Archive 29||10/2/18 - 12/31/18||Archive 30||1/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|Archive 31||6/2/19 - 9/29/19||Archive 32||10/1/19 - 1/31/19|
- Unlock [it https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Rainbow_Roadtrip/Gallery?action=edit&redlink=1]. --Алёна Пескова (talk) 16:53, February 3, 2020 (UTC)
Vice Principal Luna
- Please see your talk page. 15:26, February 4, 2020 (UTC)
A Potential Displaying Error
Hi there! This is a reminder about current style guidelines of the wiki.
When the image syntax for a thumbnail is at the same line with a text paragraph, it may cause a parsing issue in which the text paragraph will not have <p> tags. The same issue may occur to Template:Clr as well.
Currently the issue cause no visual difference on Fandom wikis. However, since Fandom is now upgrading to a modern version of MediaWiki, any change to the style of text paragraghs (eg. changes in general CSS sheet) may cause abnormal page display.
(I'm the bureaucrat of Chinese MLP wiki. We moved our site to a domestic wiki farm three years ago and found the issue after the move due to the skin differences between two farms. )
People Trolling Pinkie since 2011? I don't think so Bloons2
i know this sounds like stupid dumb question to ask but has fire flares wiki page been deleted or created yet im just asking beacuse i want to find out what fire flares eye color and coat color and mane color is and what fire flares magic aura color is anyways please respond back when your not busy thank you —Preceding unsigned comment added by Molly Baker (talk • contribs)
- Fire Flare doesn't have her own page on the Wiki. Please refer to her character entry on List of ponies. 20:25, February 10, 2020 (UTC)
A while back, I shared links to my fanfics via blog posts on this site.
The one thing I can’t understand, though, is this:
Why haven’t I gotten feedback on any of my stories? Is there any way at all that I can give my stories more notice around here? —Preceding unsigned comment added by A Spy in Concealment (talk • contribs)
- If you haven't gotten any feedback on your fanfics, you could promote them on Equestria Daily or various social media. Otherwise, the Wiki has no control over that. All you can do in the end is hope that people read your stories. 04:17, February 12, 2020 (UTC)
I think I know what I did. When I was browsing the wiki, I saw The Return of Harmony Pt I, and I looked at it. I did not see an infobox and saw text. I realized it was missing a } sign on on the source, so I added one. It then showed reference tag error: missing </ref> tag. I added it in, published the edit and noticed it said DevianArt, but I was late for a dentist appointment, so I could not fix it. Sorry!
(Molly Baker (talk) 09:28, February 17, 2020 (UTC))can you please tell me what Blossom Delights eye color is and what Blossom Delights mane color is and what Blossom Delights coat color is and what Blossom Delights magic aura color is she appears in the my little pony friendship is magic episode The One Where Pinkie pie Knows and can you tell me what Dear Darlings eye color is and what Dear Darlings mane color is and what Dear Darlings coat color is and what Dear Darlings magic aura color is and can you tell me what Fond Feathers eye color is and what Fond Feathers mane color is and what Fond Feathers coat color is and can you tell me what Fuchsia Fizzs eye color is and what Fuchsia Fizzs mane color is and what what Fuchsia Fizzs coat color is and what what Fuchsia Fizzs cutie mark is and can you tell me what Lipstick Vanitys eye color is and what Lipstick Vanitys mane color is and what Lipstick Vanitys coat color is and what Lipstick Vanitys magic aura color is and can you tell me what Pixies eye color is and what Pixies mane color is and what Pixies coat color is and can you tell me what Lighthoofs eye color is and what Lighthoofs mane color is and what Lighthoofs coat color is and what color Lighthoofs cheerleader outfit is and can you tell me what Shimmy Shakes eye color is and what Shimmy Shakes mane color is and what Shimmy Shakes coat color is and what color Shimmy Shakes cheerleader outfit is and can you tell me what Surfs eye color is and what Surfs mane color is and what Surfs coat color is and what Surfs color Surfs sunglasses and jacket are and Surfs hair band and tail band color are and can you tell me what Swoon Songs eye color is and what Swoon Songs mane color is and what Swoon Songs coat color is and what Swoon Songs ribbions in her mane and tail are and can you tell me what Turfs eye color is and what Turfs mane color is and what Turfs coat color is and what Turfs shirt color is and what Turfs hair ribbon and tail ribbion color is thank you☺
Why did you just delete the page I made with no explanation? Literally every other series of shorts has a page, and I was trying to help. Sure, it needed to be expanded, but I'm honestly baffled by the fact that you just deleted it completely. (Frankly, I'm confused as to why those shorts didn't already have a page by now in the first place.) Heck, the least you could have done was explain why you did it... :( TheUsernamePerson (talk) 00:16, February 22, 2020 (UTC)
Yeah, about this user...
- Sorry to hear that. 19:33, February 23, 2020 (UTC)
Something's not right here...
- The Wiki has more than one active admin. I'm just the most active. 00:35, February 24, 2020 (UTC)
- I guess the decrease in the MLP fandom has made this wiki have this feeling. anyway stan impyxiii periodt LeafyWasNotHere (talk) 01:55, February 24, 2020 (UTC)
- And no, I'm not part of Stan Twitter, I just make jokes like this due to how obscure the Stan culture is. LeafyWasNotHere (talk) 01:58, February 24, 2020 (UTC)
So I know that this is a bit out-of-nowhere and that this is asking about something from 2017, but can I ask where the idea that User:Nicholas Blaschke is underage came from? He passed away a couple weeks ago in a fire at age 26. GoldenLine (talk) 05:31, February 24, 2020 (UTC)
- Ah, I see I just had to scroll up a bit to see that you already knew that... with the same exact links... on this same day... :P GoldenLine (talk) 05:32, February 24, 2020 (UTC)
Just Some Things I’d Like Your Feedback On
Sugar Belle and Night Glider
(Molly Baker (talk) 20:05, February 27, 2020 (UTC)) don't get mad at me I just want to ask why Sugar Belle and Night Glider dont have personality and physical descriptions written on they're wiki pages just curious that's all
- Sections for characters' physical descriptions are not standard on this Wiki; they're more or less trivial. 01:13, February 28, 2020 (UTC)
(Molly Baker (talk) 06:48, February 29, 2020 (UTC)) can I ask why sugar belle and night glider dont have personality written and added to they're wiki pages just curious that's all anyways please message me back when your not busy thank you
- Personality sections are not a requirement for character articles. If a character has a clearly definable "personality", a user may take it upon themselves to add such a section. Otherwise, it's not a necessity. 16:01, February 29, 2020 (UTC)
Hi Imperfect! I would like to share an important message about the upcoming United Community Platform (UCP) this year. As you know, FANDOM and Gamepedia will receive a huge renovation for improvements of editor/user/visitor experience planned to allow all extensions currently available to the MediaWiki engine. And due to that, the community will be going through phases of development. To stay up to date about these upcoming changes, the blog is available for you to reference. Additionally, please be on the lookout for UCP phase releases and keep the users informed. This is top priority, so making sure you know about this will make the transition smoother for you and the community. For any questions and others, as always, please don't hesitate to message me about them, and I will be happy to answer them for you!
okay I'm kinda struggeling updating new links
my old channel got suspended and updting new links kinda seems complicated cause I'm new to editing here.. I'd appreciate help with updating them if you can
- I'd recommend asking User:Kuco28 for assistance with that. 17:49, March 2, 2020 (UTC)
I'd hate to beat and dead horse here
Dazzlings' profile pictures
I hope you have a very good 2020
Now that we are in March, the year is about to properly start, so:
I wish you the very best for 2020.
May all of your wishes come true, may fortune smile on you and on this wiki.
You are a good friend, and you deserve to have a great 2020.
MLP Personality Quiz
Hey there, it seems that the MLP Personality Quiz is broken. I've tried Edge, Firefox with Adblock, Ghostery and Track Protection turned off, Chrome, and IE. I know it's not just me, cause literally every other person's had this issue. Any help?
This is the (not really) clone of The Ultimate Supreme Leader, signing off! 22:05, March 7, 2020 (UTC)
New Character(s) pages
It been 2 years and I wondered why not have the Mean Six (from the episode of the same name)have a page of their own? I mean there's a page for food, for magic, even pets. so why not a page about the Mean Six?(8AnimeChampMaster (talk) 12:59, March 12, 2020 (UTC))
- My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wiki:Workshop/Copies. 13:40, March 12, 2020 (UTC)
- A bit suggestive, but not that inappropriate. IMO, the only thing questionable about this comment is a couple uses of profane/angry language (which have been removed). 14:39, March 13, 2020 (UTC)
I want to be an administrator I saw you not being active I want to help Cassandra1201 17:19, March 13, 2020 (UTC)
Will Coronavirus delay the release of the 2021 movie?
Hi, kind of an oldie, but... care to explain this revert? I don't see rules against captioning galleries, but I do see a lot of captioned galleries around. Cheers. --Fimvisible (talk) 16:06, March 15, 2020 (UTC)
Seconded. I found several of the cations to be irrelevantly opinionated or complainy in a way that wouldn’t be accepted elsewhere on this wiki. Are there rules on what is or isn’t allowed in cations? Incursor (talk) 19:54, March 15, 2020 (UTC)
It's actually Ogra0072 whose asking you but he didnt leave a signature digit so I've atleast try to add it for him incase you're busy but my signature digit was used by mistake (Flashimmer (talk) 16:29, March 19, 2020 (UTC)) .
Ogra0072 is getting overboard with this and spamming the same thing over and over not understanding that Hasbro is done and moving on to other things but we are still getting EGs comics.Flashimmer (talk) 17:55, March 21, 2020 (UTC)
Tony is back with another account, still holding a grudge agains't you so it's best you try to talk to him again that your actions against him were justified cause he might selfishly report you to Staff or VTSF if you don't. Flashimmer (talk) 21:50, March 21, 2020 (UTC)
- There is no reasoning with such individuals; they only seek to cause trouble and play the victim. And given this particular user's past abuse of Wiki accounts, any reports they may or may not file have no legitimacy. 00:07, March 22, 2020 (UTC)
- Maybe your're right but we are gonna take precautions if they ever happen again so good luck.Flashimmer (talk) 00:19, March 22, 2020 (UTC)
Removal of my admin rights
It's been bought to my attention that you removed my admin rights without consulting me first after a "staff discussion" that took place on Discord.
I want to be absolutely clear, this violates our guidelines on removal of administration rights. The guidelines state:
As you are aware, I've not done any of these things. Discussions can't be held "privately" that re-write our guidelines. Guidelines aren't to be changed without a forum with a proper conclusion.
I therefore would like to deputes the unfair removal of my Admin rights under the grounds that it clearly is not within our policy or remit.
I'd like to refer you to the guidelines page here: Administrators.
I hope you'll see that private discussions between staff members cannot be used as a gateway to override current guidelines, this would set a very dangerous precedent.
If users are so committed to me not having my admin rights back, it should be done the proper and official way that abides by policy. A demotion forum, not through these back door antics.
I hope you'll strongly reconsider the outcome and do the right thing, which in my eyes, is to follow our guidelines.
Regards,20:26, March 22, 2020 (UTC)
- If you wish to cast blame for this recent course of events, 343, my only fault was reinstating your administrator rights when it was not my place to do so. You admonish other staff members for taking part in "private discussions", but your request for reinstating your rights was itself made in a private message.
- You may continually cite Wiki policy and admonish me for violating the sanctity of administration as much as you like. But the way I see it is - I reinstated your rights (privately, without the knowledge or input of other admins, and without taking into account your history/past resignations), and once I understood the prematurity of that decision, I chose to reverse it. Therefore, as far as I'm concerned, I have committed no policy violation, despite your repeated insistence that I have.
- Again, I am not involving myself in this matter any further. As I've already suggested to you on Discord, please bring your issue to another administrator or the forums. 21:00, March 22, 2020 (UTC)
- Requesting rights back privately has never been considered inappropriate before. It’s a method that’s been widely used. Users have never been asked to request rights back through a forum when they’ve resigned. I’m citing policy because the removal of my rights breaks that policy. I struggle to see how a bunch of discord administrators and moderators can decide to break Wiki guidelines and insist on their own rules being followed instead. I’m not doing a blaming game, I’m messaging you as the administrator who broke the guidelines. If you make decisions, you should be open to be held accountable for them. You remove my rights, told me I need a forum. Despite that breaking our administration guidelines. I therefore am holding you to account for your actions. 21:09, March 22, 2020 (UTC)
- "Requesting rights back privately has never been considered inappropriate before."
- That's because it's never happened before with a user who has relinquished their rights and later changed their mind on multiple occasions.
- "I struggle to see how a bunch of discord administrators and moderators can decide to break Wiki guidelines and insist on their own rules being followed instead."
- I ask again in what way have I enacted "my own rules". You're just making wild accusations at this point.
- "If you make decisions, you should be open to be held accountable for them."
- And I already have: reinstating your adminship. Which is the only thing I have done and the only thing for which I am accountable.
- Please see my suggestions to you above. I am not involving myself further. 21:43, March 22, 2020 (UTC)
- Indeed it is the only thing you're accountable for and it's the only thing I am holding you to account for. Don't sweat it, I'm not coming back so I'm guessing the people who done this got exactly what they wanted and I'm sorry you enabled them to do so despite it being clearly against our guidelines. Nevertheless, I love the work you do for the Wiki. Your dedication and devotion is second to none. I don't hold you personally accountable for all of it, just the admin removal part. The rest, I don't blame you for in the slightest and I still hold you in high respect. Good luck for future and all the best. 21:48, March 22, 2020 (UTC)
I have a learning disability and autism. Cassandra1201 15:13, March 23, 2020 (UTC)
He's not only just uploaded four images with no discripted file names but upload the other two, three days ago, one of Filly Flurry Heart and the other of the older Mane Six and young adult Spike with Filly Flurry Heart on image page. Flashimmer (talk) 23:43, March 25, 2020 (UTC)
Thank you for taking care of that. How I wish that guy should mind his own business, take back what he said and see how we see Celestia in a positve light not judge her by spreading lies about her. And he called himself an MLP fan.Flashimmer (talk) 18:43, March 28, 2020 (UTC)