|Archive 1||12/7/12 - 7/3/13||Archive 2||7/10/13 - 10/13/13||Archive 3||10/14/13 - 12/30/13|
|Archive 4||1/1/14 - 3/2/14||Archive 5||3/5/14 - 5/10/14||Archive 6||5/11/14 - 6/30/14|
|Archive 7||7/4/14 - 9/3/14||Archive 8||9/4/14 - 10/29/14||Archive 9||10/30/14 - 12/10/14|
|Archive 10||12/10/14 - 1/23/15||Archive 11||1/24/15 - 3/15/15||Archive 12||3/16/15 - 4/29/15|
|Archive 13||4/29/15 - 6/30/15||Archive 14||7/1/15 - 8/31/15||Archive 15||9/1/15 - 10/31/15|
|Archive 16||11/1/15 - 12/31/15||Archive 17||1/1/16 - 3/31/16||Archive 18||4/1/16 - 5/31/16|
|Archive 19||6/1/16 - 8/31/16||Archive 20||9/1/16 - 10/31/16||Archive 21||11/1/16 - 12/31/16|
|Archive 22||1/2/17 - 4/1/17||Archive 23||4/2/17 - 6/28/17||Archive 24||7/4/17 - 9/30/17|
|Archive 25||10/4/17 - 12/31/17||Archive 26||1/1/18 - 3/31/18||Archive 27||4/1/18 - 6/29/18|
|Archive 28||7/1/18 - 9/30/18||Archive 29||10/2/18 - 12/31/18||Archive 30||1/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|Archive 31||6/2/19 - 9/29/19|
Hey, I Got Some Blogs To Be Deleted
Hello Impy, long time since I've been here. I just going to ask you to deleete some old blogs that I can't stand to look at anymore. Mainly because I want try and get back into he series/ One thing I want to try and take away is my negtivety. This really bad attempt to stop complaining about RD. As well looking at the comments I made in the blog.Were well, pretty bad. Well this was just some total bad propaganda, that I don't want to look at it anymore.I know it is weird to come back on the series near the end (unless there is a season 10). I might ask where should I begin to restart the series?
- Blog posts deleted. As for where to restart watching... you could just start wherever you left off. 12:09, October 1, 2019 (UTC)
"Nothing Wrong with Previous Wording"
I know there wasn't anything "wrong" with the wording but I felt my wording made the sentence flow better.
22:47, October 1, 2019 (UTC)
- On another note, you made that edit with your bot flag on. Kind regards, 22:49, October 1, 2019 (UTC)
- I understand your intention, but I think "cramped" fits the context of the sentence better than "tight". And yes, I'm aware my bot flag is on -- I'm still in the middle of uploading gallery images for Growing Up is Hard to Do. 22:58, October 1, 2019 (UTC)
Thanks for editing the images on my blog! I wanted to add the "fanmade" to them, but was unsure of how. I'm new to this wiki so I'm still learning how things work. Thanks again!
New character infobox
Hi ImperfectXIII. Did you notice someone migrated the character infobox? What's your opinion on it? Brotaraft 03:49, October 3, 2019 (UTC)
- Probably not (at least not at this time). Call it preemptive for when she receives a placeholder name; if a different name is voted, I'll rename the file. 18:19, October 4, 2019 (UTC)
- No, I'm not. User:TheodoreRowy is. 19:35, October 4, 2019 (UTC)
I was about to a a picture in the episode list
I'm done with him now
Hi, Impy. (:))
I tried to give an advice about Relativus's editing and warned him about removing talk page's messages but he said that I was rude to him, while I didn't say any rude words. Impy, can you do something?
14:32, October 7, 2019 (UTC)
Make me a signature please
Hiya there Impy! Can you please make me a signature that includes animation like yours. And can you put a picture of this, Adora Bat in my signature if your gonna make it. AndI want my signature name to be FanBoiz365. (SkyWingsOfTheDarkCloak) (Talk) 18:28, October 7, 2019 (UTC)
- Sorry, I don't make custom signatures. 19:29, October 7, 2019 (UTC)
- I knew of one user, but I don't think they visit the Wiki anymore. Try asking in the Wiki's Discord server. 23:41, October 7, 2019 (UTC)
Hey Impy, you excited about the last episodes of mlp?
Sandbox page for information on the final episodes
Because I've already watched the final episodes online, without realising that they're unusually shown later in the United States, when it'll be after midnight in my country, I've decided that I'll post what information I've typed in so far on my new sandbox page, with all of the information hidden if that's okay with the "no spoilers" rule. I hope you appreciate it, and I'll try and add the info when it's morning in the UK, which is otherwise nighttime in the United States. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 23:26, October 12, 2019 (UTC)
We need to talk about Grogar
There is absolutely a lot of work to be done right now regarding the final 3 episodes and all the info we need to add, and I'll definitely help with that. But, Imperfect, please hear me on this and consider it, we cannot still have the Grogar page as its own separate thing. Sure, we know that Grogar is real in the canon of this show, he existed, but the Grogar that season 9 presents us with, the Grogar that we get to know, spend time with, and the whole season builds up to? He's not real, he never was, and we now know that. He's not the main antagonist of the final season, this is a fact. For this wiki to still threat him as if he's the real thing is like if the MCU wiki still treated the Trevor Slattery article as if he was the real Mandarin in Iron Man 3. It's misleading, it's false, it's just plain wrong, and for the high-quality standards of this wiki, we should do better.
Here's what I propose we do instead, move the character to List of non-pony characters, include his previous mention in season six, his backstory regarding Gusty the Great and the Bewitching Bell, and, most importantly, the fact that Discord impersonates him throughout the season. We should also move the character's gallery to Discord's as well, as it simply makes the most sense. Please do not dismiss me on this matter, as I am open to discussing it, and don't want to fight over it, but I'm probably not the only user here who, after just watching the finale, is thinking that the Grogar article needs to go. Thank you.--Relativus (talk) 02:58, October 13, 2019 (UTC)
- Relativus, I understand your REASONING for proposing the two pages be merged, but:
- There is enough information on Grogar's page for it to stand on its own.
- Merging the two pages would cause information to get jumbled and cluttered, to the point where some readers may not know where information on Discord ends and information on Grogar begins.
- Also, I do not agree with the opinion that keeping the two pages separate would be "misleading", "false", or "just plain wrong". There's nothing on the page that's false or wrong, and short of making it clearer that Grogar is Discord's alter ego than it already does, nothing misleads either. 03:07, October 13, 2019 (UTC)
- I am not saying to just shove all the Grogar info in the Discord page. Like I said, we move the real Grogar's info to the non-pony character list, and it is definitely wrong to have such a detailed article on a character that in the end, for the most part, was simply a fabrication and a red herring. His real personality, his real magic powers, his real motivations, the real character as a whole, we don't know anything about him besides his backstory because it was all a big ruse by Discord. Do you see where I'm getting at? I would strain to even call him an alter ego and not just a simple disguise. The character, as it stands, proved to be largely false and non-existent by the season's end despite the lead-up telling us otherwise.--Relativus (talk) 03:27, October 13, 2019 (UTC)
- That doesn't invalidate the information on his page, nor does it invalidate his status as the season's "antagonist". If there were a separate page from Princess Luna's page for Nightmare Moon, I imagine we'd be having this exact same argument. 06:03, October 13, 2019 (UTC)
Re:"Please give a valid reason instead of undoing my edits"
- If there is enough information about her to reasonably fill a page, sure. But in my opinion, there isn't. 06:03, October 13, 2019 (UTC)
Are you sure that Li’l Cheese is a he? She has the rounded body type of a filly, complete with eyelashes. Colts have more angular muzzles, (take Big Mac’s son, for example). I think it’s gonna to take more than just what the staff said. Any possible chance it was a typo?
- There's other proof to support it, but that would require divulging leaked information. (Besides, Rumble also has a rounded body type.) I've asked Jim Miller for follow-up info/clarification, but he hasn't replied yet. 21:58, October 14, 2019 (UTC)
Um.... Sorry to disrupt you again, but
None of the comments i just made on the last problem seem to be appearing...
I don't know what's happening. O_O Other users were able to comment.
Li'l Cheese's gender
Good morning. I wanted to talk about the edit warning you gave me yesterday regarding Pinkie Pie's child Li'l Cheese. I did change Li'l Cheese's gender to female but then it was changed back to male. I believe this is incorrect. You stated to me in your warning, Jim Miller refers to Li'l Cheese as a "he". With all due respect, this could have been a past statement and could have possibly changed their minds about the gender. Just because someone says one thing doesn't mean it's guaranteed to stay that way. And it's clear to see that Li'l Cheese is girl and other viewers agree, I have asked and checked. I've also checked other pages such as Wikipedia and they to state the Li'l Cheese is a girl. Hopefully you can see my point and consider changing Li'l Cheese's gender. Thank you very much. Mai-Munk185 (talk) 07:44, October 15, 2019 (UTC)
- "this could have been a past statement" - It was made on October 13, 2019, one day after the finale premiered.
- "it's clear to see that Li'l Cheese is girl and other viewers agree" - Other viewers are not an official source of information.
- "other pages such as Wikipedia" - Wikipedia is not an official source of information.
- 13:40, October 15, 2019 (UTC)
Hey, Imperfect. A lot of versions of songs got leaked, like the full versions of Invisible and All Good, as well as an extended version of the Equestria Girls theme song. Just checking, even though they are the official versions, since they were leaked and not from an official source, we can't put them on the wiki, correct? TheGuineaPig45 (talk) 21:59, October 16, 2019 (UTC)
- Correct, more or less. The matter's being discussed at the moment here: Forum:Regarding leaked information#Section 6. 22:28, October 16, 2019 (UTC)
So I've got something to ask
Because you have told me repeatedly to "leave the relocation of large quantities of images to users with bot flags so that the Special:WikiActivity page doesn't get flooded with thumbnails", and I don't want to test my luck and get blocked (again), can you please, when you have the time, add the thumbnails from Growing Up is Hard to Do with the ursa and jackalope plush dolls to their sections in the Creatures/Gallery? I would do it myself, but like I said before I am probably on the edge of getting blocked regarding that--Relativus (talk) 03:59, October 17, 2019 (UTC).
Hi Imperfect, I know you are likely very busy but I was wondering, is it possible for these four comments to be deleted? I just noticed that some other people also requested for comments to be deleted in the past so I thought I might as well ask too.
Daffodillydoo (talk) 23:59, October 17, 2019 (UTC)
- Done. 00:50, October 18, 2019 (UTC)
Thank you very much 🙂
I'm really concerned about you, because the galleries haven't been updating a lot recently. Are you stressed out? If that's so, then maybe you need to take a break and hand over the gallery filling to another user. LeafyWasNotHere (talk) 01:27, October 22, 2019 (UTC)
- I'm in the middle of filling The Ending of the End - Part 2/Gallery right now. But I'm just one individual; I can't fill galleries faster than I'm reasonably capable. 01:57, October 22, 2019 (UTC)
- I appreciate the concern, but I'm an admin by choice. No one is forcing me to be one. 04:04, October 22, 2019 (UTC)
- I understand that. And again, there's no need for you to be concerned. Thank you for the consideration. 04:20, October 22, 2019 (UTC)
Night, not Knight
When was this wiki made?15:14, October 30, 2019 (UTC)
Out of Curiosity
Re: Regarding leaked content
Are you considering to block me forever just because I posted one comment about leaked content? I find that a very unforgiving thing. Either way, I'm sorry I posted that comment in the first place (I won't do it again anymore), but I still don't think it's fair to block people permanently over just mentioning leaked content.
A discrepancy I've noticed
I have noticed that some images for the Equestrian Mane Six in Equestria Girls media are in the "[character] images/EG" categories whereas others are simply in the "[character] images" categories.
The former image is in categories such as "Fluttershy images/EG" whereas the latter is in "Fluttershy images" despite showing the same character. I always believed that the "/EG" categories were for the Equestria Girls human counterparts.
- The images for the first Equestria Girls film were categorized before the policy for categorizing Equestria Girls images was really nailed down. As you said, "/EG" categories are more or less exclusive to human forms/Equestria Girls counterparts. 16:28, November 4, 2019 (UTC)
- You could make a note of it on Forum:Bot to-do list and let someone with automated bot software take care of it. If you want to do it manually, though, it'll take longer, and I suggest setting your bot flag first. 20:35, November 4, 2019 (UTC)
Looking for advice/information
Hey Imperfect, was hoping you might be able to help me out with some research. As you know, I'm an administrator/bureaucrat over on the DuckTales Wiki; you may have seen my recent announcement regarding uploading images from legitimate sources and without logos. It's something I know you've stressed on this wiki, which you oversee very professionally. As such, I thought you might know where I could go to learn more about the subject of uploading images and videos and respecting copyright law.
If you know of any good sources-perhaps some that you've looked to yourself in seeking to insure that the wiki features material that has been obtained legally-I would appreciate it if you could direct me to them. I've had one user already ask about the matter, and-as I'm sure you've experienced-I would like to be able to give an informed response. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me, and for the example you set as administrator of a wiki.--Kilmarnock228 (talk) 20:23, November 5, 2019 (UTC)
- Well, screenshot usage on a Wiki falls under fair use, not copyright law. The reason this Wiki discourages the use of screenshots from any source other than an official one (such as iTunes) is because those sources are usually the best quality and without logos or watermarks. Screenshots from a TV recording would most likely have the logo of the broadcast channel (like Discovery Family or Disney XD) in the lower-left or lower-right corner. Screenshots from a KissCartoon video may have the "KissCartoon" logo in the upper-left because that's usually what happens to videos uploaded to KissCartoon.
- My only advice is that, if you know for a fact that a screenshot originates from a third-party or other unofficial source (or from an illegally leaked source), you may not want to use it. 21:40, November 5, 2019 (UTC)
- Other fans choose to believe that they're non-canon to the show. It doesn't mean they are. As I've said (twice), the comics are only non-canon if you choose to view them as such. Please stop pushing this issue. 16:28, November 8, 2019 (UTC)
Do pictures from episode galleries have to be in chronological order?22:44, November 10, 2019 (UTC)
- Yes, of course. 23:44, November 10, 2019 (UTC)
The Last Problem/Gallery
- What for? 23:44, November 10, 2019 (UTC)
Greetings Imperfect, you won't need to put information about the Pony Life series because another user already made a wiki about the tv show, we can be sister wikis if you like.13:44, November 17, 2019 (UTC)
- Whether or not this Wiki covers the Pony Life series, other Wikis can cover it if they choose to. For example, there's an Equestria Girls Wiki, but this Wiki covers Equestria Girls as well. 15:39, November 17, 2019 (UTC)