|Archive 1||12/7/12 - 7/3/13||Archive 2||7/10/13 - 10/13/13||Archive 3||10/14/13 - 12/30/13|
|Archive 4||1/1/14 - 3/2/14||Archive 5||3/5/14 - 5/10/14||Archive 6||5/11/14 - 6/30/14|
|Archive 7||7/4/14 - 9/3/14||Archive 8||9/4/14 - 10/29/14||Archive 9||10/30/14 - 12/10/14|
|Archive 10||12/10/14 - 1/23/15||Archive 11||1/24/15 - 3/15/15||Archive 12||3/16/15 - 4/29/15|
|Archive 13||4/29/15 - 6/30/15||Archive 14||7/1/15 - 8/31/15||Archive 15||9/1/15 - 10/31/15|
|Archive 16||11/1/15 - 12/31/15||Archive 17||1/1/16 - 3/31/16||Archive 18||4/1/16 - 5/31/16|
|Archive 19||6/1/16 - 8/31/16||Archive 20||9/1/16 - 10/31/16||Archive 21||11/1/16 - 12/31/16|
|Archive 22||1/2/17 - 4/1/17||Archive 23||4/2/17 - 6/28/17||Archive 24||7/4/17 - 9/30/17|
|Archive 25||10/4/17 - 12/31/17||Archive 26||1/1/18 - 3/31/18||Archive 27||4/1/18 - 6/29/18|
|Archive 28||7/1/18 - 9/30/18||Archive 29||10/2/18 - 12/31/18||Archive 30||1/1/19 - 5/31/19|
I'm sorry for the religious comments in "Going to Seed"
It's just that the episode dealt mainly with belief, so I felt like adding my two cents.
I also want to apologize for my attemps to get the comments deleted. It wasn't the right thing to do, so I undid said attempts.
I know the subject of religion and belief is an iffy subjerct matter, but you are pretty open-minded and kind (which is why we have a friendly relationship), so I hope we can keep this civil.
Should I tag Garble with the "Musicians" tag?
Garble plays the bongos when he recites his poems.
So...should i add the "Musicians" category to his page?
I don't want to do anything without asking you first, so...I await your reply.
May fortune smile on you, Imperfect.
- No, poetry is not the same as music, and Garble doesn't use the bongos in a musical context. 20:35, June 2, 2019 (UTC)
Hi there, I saw that you undid my edit on Sunset's personality page. I spent a lot of time working on that, and I was wondering if you could explain exactly what was wrong with it. Your edit description said it was "excessive", but other character pages seem just as long, if not longer. Thanks, XShimmerCode (talk) 06:19, June 3, 2019 (UTC)
- Hello. I understand you put a lot of work into your edit, but I already gave a couple reasons for why it was reverted. There was a lot of unnecessary summarizing of film/short events (such as the "Game Stream" short; some of it was slightly opinionated wording (such as "although she is smart, she does not come across as 'nerdy'", which is entirely subjective); and it read like an overly detailed biography.
- Other character pages do not reflect a "template" or "guideline" for all Wiki articles to follow. 13:05, June 3, 2019 (UTC)
Pearlfish The SeaWing
- What issue? 00:58, June 4, 2019 (UTC)
- When I clicked on Rarity’s picture on her page, inappropriate images appeared after about 30 seconds. Pearlfish The SeaWing (talk) 01:33, June 4, 2019 (UTC)
- Which picture? 01:56, June 4, 2019 (UTC)
- I don't see any issue with the image on my end. It may depend on whether you're accessing the Wiki from a desktop/laptop computer or from a mobile device. If it becomes an ongoing issue, you may want to use Special:Contact and let FANDOM Support know. 02:29, June 4, 2019 (UTC)
- I was using an iPhone when it occurred. Pearlfish The SeaWing (talk) 02:34, June 4, 2019 (UTC)
- In my experience, the mobile version of Fandom is almost unusable due to constant full-screen ads that are difficult to get rid of. I'd guess that's what came up when you tapped the picture.Fluffbrain (talk) 03:08, June 4, 2019 (UTC)
- So you’re saying that you think the imagery was caused by the ads and not the picture itself? Also, I probably should have mentioned that I think it sent me to a website. Pearlfish The SeaWing (talk) 03:12, June 4, 2019 (UTC)
- It seems likely that's what happened then. You might try using an ad-blocking browser (though they don't always work) or just accessing the site via standard computer browser.Fluffbrain (talk) 03:53, June 4, 2019 (UTC)
Tabitha St. Germain's page's birthrate in the infobox is dubious and contradictory to Wikipedia's figure, do you mind arbitrating that, I'm not sure which one is correct OD1-ByHL (talk) 08:55, June 4, 2019 (UTC)
- IMDb and Google search also say 1964, but I can't find any other corroborating sources. It'd be helpful if Tabitha stated somewhere what year she was born in, but I couldn't find anything in her Twitter feed. 15:16, June 4, 2019 (UTC)
"Antagonist song" tag
I'm thinking of creating an "Antagonist song" tag.
Granted, the proper term is "villain song", but since this site uses the word "antagonist" instead of "villain", the tag would be called "Antagonist song".
I count twelve songs that would qualify for the "Antagonist song" tag: "The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000", "This Day Aria", "Flim Flam Miracle Curative Tonic", "In Our Town", "The Vote", "Battle", "Under Our Spell", "Welcome to the Show", "Unleash the Magic", "We Will Stand for Everfree", "Invisible" and "Better Way to be Bad".
More than enough to create the new tag.
However, I want to consult with you before I do anything, so I await your reply.
- I believe such a Wiki category was proposed before and rejected, but I don't completely remember. If it was proposed before, I don't even remember the reason it was rejected. But you're free to bring your proposal to the forums. 21:17, June 10, 2019 (UTC)
New Equestria Girls special
So, apparently, Nick Confalone announced on Twitter that there'll be a new Equestria Girls special.
Which makes sense...we got two specials last year, and this year is the year when Generation 4 ends, so it makes sense to have two specials this year.
So...do you have any info on this?
When is the new special coming out?
Are the Dazzlings gonna be in it?
- The special is likely what the most recent EqG book "The Starswirl Do-Over" was based on, but I have no information on it other than that. The Dazzlings were in the book, but I don't know if that means they're going to be in the special. 20:56, June 13, 2019 (UTC)
- I just hope it’s not the last special, I don’t want equestria girls to end so soon, you know?
Sorry Impy. Emily30, 17:22 (ET), June 16, 2019
Well, some needed to be updated a little (in my opinion) and I just got a bit carried away. My bad. Emily30, 10:48 (ET), July 1, 2019
"Okey-dokey-lokey!" Emily30, 14:27 (ET), July 3, 2019
Trivial and unnecessary
Something I tell you, I wanted to introduce something new and something was on the SpongeBobia Encyclopedia, however, you did not accept it and say that you are a skunk, a nerd and a fool and brainless man. —Preceding unsigned comment added by ManiacRobber (talk • contribs)
DFGO CC subtitles
Hello! I've got to find that the CC subtitles on Discovery Family GO! app are quite different from our version of lyrics of I'm on a Yacht. I myself am not an English native speaker and I don't know if the subtitles are reliable. Here are the differences I've found. "Gonna see some dolphins before the end of the night" is by Fluttershy "pass the sunscreen" is "pass sunscreen" "with our bling-bling" is "with our bling" "Fire she'll bring" is "flash and ring" "Setting sail so we can play/Because it's anchors away" is "Setting sail because it's acres away" "Queens of the sea" is "squints at the sea" "'Cause EG's on this yacht" is "'Cause DG's on this yacht" "Now she's got a burn and a serious frown" is "Now she's going to burn in a serious brown" "EG crew" is "It's your crew" "Got it made" is "Get a maid" "Little boats are driftin' by" is "The boats are driftin' by" "Worldwide, y'all!" is "We're live, y'all!"
- Closed captions on the Discovery Family GO! app are not 100% accurate (and can in fact be quite incorrect at times). 23:56, June 20, 2019 (UTC)
Wiki Manager Introduction
Hi there! Silver here, I'm writing to let you know I'm now the Wiki Manager for the MLP Wiki. My mission is to assist the community as liaison to full-time Fandom staff. If you ever have a question or issue relating to the wiki, editing, etc., please contact me on my talk page.
In addition, I'm happy to inform you that Fandom is upgrading its MediaWiki platform to accommodate MediaWiki extensions. You can read more about here on the blog post.
If you have any questions, let me know what I can do to help.
About Unnamed Boy 42
I have a question is there a reason why you deleted the new image and replace it with the original was there something wrong with it? 324/Sig Sonic Lover 324
- The new image wasn't of very high quality, Sonic Lover 324. 05:12, June 23, 2019 (UTC)
World of Animosty Wiki
Hello. I made the World of Animostiy Wiki today. Care to join it?
- Thanks for the invite, but I don't read Animosity. 20:39, June 23, 2019 (UTC)
Is The Last Drop a song?
There is a "The Last Drop" song-like info page in the credits. Should it be marked as a song?
The Boy Bullies' name
My Little Pony Character Guide published in UK lists Boy Bullies' name as Hoops, Dumb-bell and Score (and here is the image). Maybe we can remove all those quotes around their placeholder names now? —Wsc1024 (talk) 09:23, June 25, 2019 (UTC)
Pages for animals appearing in Seasons 7 and 8
Hey there. I've been on the gallery for animals appearing in the series and I noticed there haven't been any galleries for the animals appearing in Seasons 7 and 8. I asked The Nth Doctor what I could do, and he thought I should ask you to put up those pages. Or maybe they could be for the Workshop.
The rest of Season 9
Do you have any info on the last eight episodes of Season 9?
Do you know when they'll be announced?
- When it nears September. 13:42, June 28, 2019 (UTC)
Why do you keep the sentences about Sombra's rise to power and defeat by the sisters seperate? They all come from the same source. It makes no sense to me. Mugiwara1994 (talk) 21:34, June 27, 2019 (UTC)
- Ease of reading? Despite all of them having the same source, I don't see any reason to combine them all into one bulky paragraph. 22:11, June 27, 2019 (UTC)
It already has paragraphs that are that big. One more like that isn't going to make a difference. And frankly, I think it's more difficult to read with the lines seperated like that. Mugiwara1994 (talk) 12:50, June 28, 2019 (UTC)
I think the Workshop is a poto, that an article that has not been accepted by the wiki is for this as an experiment. And you removed it !! How could you !!! —Preceding unsigned comment added by ManiacRobber (talk • contribs)
- Because an article dedicated to just title cards is not practical. The Workshop is not for "experimenting". It's for pages that have a reasonable likelihood of being moved to the Wiki mainspace. 19:10, June 29, 2019 (UTC)
Rainbow Roadtrip songs
- I... guess? I don't know when a non-watermarked version of the special will become available (if it'll be added to iTunes tomorrow), so I don't see why not (for however long those videos will be up). 19:10, June 29, 2019 (UTC)
Can you please delete the poop goo page? Thank you. (talk) 21:41, June 29, 2019 (UTC)
- It's been dealt with. 21:44, June 29, 2019 (UTC)
Does the edit you made on the End of the Rainbow page mean that Sunny Skies won’t have his own page? (talk) 01:40, June 30, 2019 (UTC)
- It means he doesn't have his own page at the moment. Whether or not a page is created for him in the future remains to be seen. 01:51, June 30, 2019 (UTC)
I'm trying to add the quotes to The Last Laugh, but also hiding them, just to get it outta the way, but the system is identifying it as "automatic vandalism" and it's not letting me publish it. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 03:09, June 30, 2019 (UTC)
- The Abuse Filter is detecting an expletive/forbidden word in your edit, but I don't see one. Maybe I just can't find it, or maybe it's a false positive. 04:31, June 30, 2019 (UTC)
Flash Sentry with no helmet from old version of website
- I've already said that Flash's current profile image doesn't need replacing. Please stop pressing this matter. 12:49, July 4, 2019 (UTC)
This user doesn't belong on this wiki
- The user doesn't appear to have an idea of what a transcript/gallery page is supposed to look like yet, but that doesn't mean they don't belong here. 23:05, July 5, 2019 (UTC)
- Only that they were not very notable to include in those characters' infoboxes. In my opinion, they'd be more suited for the "IDW comics"/"Depiction in the comics" section. (I would also highly recommend they be replaced with higher-quality versions, as they currently look like low-quality scans.) 18:49, July 6, 2019 (UTC)
Hey, can you delete these files? I currently check channel to capture localization and they are not used there. Logo is different (I'm not sure if used earlier so that's why I didn't replace it) and Developed for Television by is not translated.Kuco28 (talk) 04:20, July 7, 2019 (UTC)
- Done. 04:29, July 7, 2019 (UTC)
Question about a book
- No. Most of the "Passport to Reading" MLP books use screenshots directly from the series and are not original illustrations. 21:29, July 8, 2019 (UTC)
Why did these random pages get created? (talk) 01:16, July 9, 2019 (UTC)
- Vandalism, more or less. I have blocked the author. Guildmaster Grovyle (talk) 01:30, July 9, 2019 (UTC)
Hey, been too long since I last visited. I notice many of my DPLs have filled up again, haha. Is there anything you need cleaned up/bot edited to make things easier for you guys? Otherwise I'll just do some of my mostly cosmetic cleanup :P