Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, Kimberly AJ!
Thank you for contributing!
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, it is helpful to sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
Descriptive file names
When uploading images to this wiki, could you give them descriptive file names. Fanmade content should have the prefix 'FANMADE' in the name. A useful blog found here can give you a rundown on what is expected of files when they are uploaded to the wiki. It really helps save unnecessary time for the contributors who have to rename the images. Continuing to not upload properly named images may lead to blocks. -- Ozuzanna (Talk) 22:38, March 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Please put the prefix FANMADE in all fanmade images you upload to the wiki. -- Ozuzanna (Talk) 16:24, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
- A reminder to put "FANMADE" at the beginning of the file name for fanmade images. Continuing to disregard this may lead to a block. 16:19, November 20, 2014 (UTC)
You added the caption "What is Spike really holding?" to the picture of Spike holding a pillow. Is there something you know that I/we don't? Is a/the crown hiding in that pillow? Dogman15 (talk) 22:43, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
- No, no, no! That's not fair! Kimberly AJ (talk) 11:31, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
- If you wish the category reinstated, you can make a discussion post in the forum about it. 15:13, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
About AJ's status as a musician
Salutations! I've noticed that there's a rather large divide between this wiki's users on whether or not Applejack qualifies as a musician, and I took the liberty of opening up the subject on her discussion page. I feel this would be a preferable alternative to the current edit waring, and I'm hoping both sides will participate so that the matter can be dealt with in a more community-oriented manner. I'd be ecstatic if you would contribute your views on the subject as well! (Follower of Light (talk) 00:56, July 27, 2014 (UTC))
Hey man, I'm very new to this awesome-a*s Wiki, I got some polls on my user page, and I was wondering If you could vote on 'em. Please vote, soon.
You've added this image caption at least twice, and it's been removed at least twice. (Twilight is in the image that comes right before it, so I don't understand the context of this caption.) Please do not add back information/text that's been removed several times, as this is tantamount to edit warring. Thank you. 14:21, March 27, 2015 (UTC)
Can you make your badge boosting a little less obvious? Thanks,
- Do you plan to make one meaningless edit per day until you get the Magic of Friendship badge? Like Bobogoobo implied, badge boosting is not allowed. 15:10, March 12, 2016 (UTC)
Please stop making numerous minor consecutive edits like this, Kimberly AJ. Once again, it is tantamount to badge boosting. 19:31, December 9, 2016 (UTC)
- You've got it all wrong. I'm not blocked for badges. All that should be kept is the captions I typed to match Apple Bloom's effort for a modern cart. And no thanks needed! You're turning me mad.
Kimberly AJ (talk) 13:53, December 10, 2016 (UTC)
Kimberly AJ, you've made a number of gallery edits recently that contain inconsistent formatting with the rest of the page. Please take note of my revisions to your edits here and here, and try to observe proper and consistent gallery formatting with your editing. Thank you. 16:05, December 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Kimberly AJ, I remind you to please preview your edits before you publish and keep gallery formatting consistent. Thank you. 14:03, June 13, 2018 (UTC)
Your block 22/06/2016
You have been blocked for re-adding content which has been reverted already and due to this being your third instance along these lines, a caution was no longer appropriate. If someone undo's your edits, it's usually for a good reason. You should speak with the person undoing the edit before placing it there again.
Kind regards,13:48, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
- No, I haven't been blocked. Somebody undoing my edits is a BAD reason. I'm trying to insert the Equestria Chronicles saying about Apple Bloom's way of a modern cart.
- Kimberly AJ (talk) 19:43, December 9, 2016 (UTC)
Please do not edit or remove other users' messages on your talk page. 18:27, December 10, 2016 (UTC)
Kimberly AJ, you've been making regular updates to this blog post over the past two months with very little added or changed in each update. How many more updates do you intend to make? 19:12, November 28, 2018 (UTC)
- How familiar... (7)6(four) (talk) 19:39, November 28, 2018 (UTC)
- Apparently at least one. (7)6(four) (talk) 20:07, December 13, 2018 (UTC)
- See also: User talk:Kimberly-AJ-04-02#Kimberly[ /-]AJ(-04-02) and w:c:joanna-wylde:Kimberly Jordan
- "Hi. I'm Kimberly Jordan and I'm from Ft. Washington in the state of Maryland."
- — User:Kimberly-AJ-04-02, etc.