| This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page.
Direct any additional comments to the current talk page.
Dress.MOV and other .MOV transcripts need to be removed.
You need to remove the .MOV transcripts from your page. They are inapprorpriate content for this wiki, in addition to being fan labor. Please address this as soon as possible. Thanks. EquZephyr 17:01, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
Also you can move your work to the fan labor wiki and work on them there if you feel. - KingLazy93 17:06, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, okay, they're removed. Fan labor wikia then. I thought the userpage was a little more, "free".
- ——— Liggliluff (talk, contr.) 17:08, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- It is a little more "free", but it's still an all ages wiki that we try to keep child safe. So content that is excessively violent, promotes llegal drug use, contains obscene language, etc., isn't appropriate. EquZephyr 17:27, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
Thought I should let you know
- Okey, thanks for letting me know, I'll change that sometime.
- About the .MOV-series, please fix the trascripts. I know they're wrong in some places, at least in SHED.MOV.
- ——— Liggliluff (talk, contr.) 14:38, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Don't worry, I've already corrected SHED.MOV's transcript for the most part (I just have to go back in and change some of the words to how the characters said them, for example: instead of something, somethin' for Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie too, if I'm not mistaken). I'll check the other two sometime tomorrow. -- This is Jonny Manz, signing off! 01:30, March 23, 2012 (UTC)
About the Arabic language wiki
Okay, I noticed you were behind the opening of the Arabic MLP wiki, and let me just ask you: When you were launching this new wiki, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?
You obviously don't know the language. The issue behind the Arabic dub itself is very vague too. Okay, some info on it might be posted online, but it's just not enough! I mean, the dub doesn't even have an official title - it simply transliterates the original English title, as far as anyone knows. Additionally, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever as to which company had actually made the Arabic dub, and the voice actors are not really recognisable by voice alone. Credits do not reveal anything about them either. Additionally, not to mention the dub has been going through the SAME treatment like in Sweden and the UK: On October 6, 2011, the dub premieres, but only shows half the first season for the next six months! Now, the second half of season one finally premieres on April 12, 2012, but I had to miss it personally because I lost the channel myself due to technical reasons. I am hoping someone else online might record it, and post it up later on.
Anyway, you see why I didn't launch an Arabic wiki myself to begin with? It's not ready to exist! Hope(N Forever) 23:30, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know anything about that... but when I look at it now, I see that someone actually have created that with my account, but how? Maybe I have left one computer without supervision, but have now put a password on all computers I use in public places. This could just be a "funny" joke by someone. I'm sorry about this.
- I've contacted the wikia-staff about this, and I'm not going to let this happen anymore. Thanks for telling me about this.
- ——— Liggliluff (talk, contr.) 23:53, April 12, 2012 (UTC)