Old messages: User talk:Mega Sean 45/Old Spam 1
New talk page!
Alright, got us a fresh slate now! For me first message: plum tomatoes! That's all! ^_^ --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 05:57, September 24, 2016 (UTC)
Twitter Overseer nomination
Your Twitter Overseer nomination has passed. Let me know when you're on chat, and I'll send you the "My Little Pony Wiki" Twitter account sign-in password in a PM. Or you can ask User:Callofduty4 since he is on chat most of the time and has the password himself. Congratulations, and be sure to use the account responsibly. 13:34, September 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh! Thank you, dude! I can't believe after all the grief I caused with the grammar thing and stuff, I still got in! I gotta go to class so I'll do it later. I'll also need to check the rules again. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 13:36, September 29, 2016 (UTC)
S6 character galleries
As I'm certain I mentioned to you before, Mega Sean, large/mass edits on the Wiki are better left to Wikia bots or users with image control rights in order to avoid overwhelming the Special:WikiActivity page. Season 6 character galleries are one such edit because of the sheer number of images that need moving. 00:17, October 27, 2016 (UTC)
- I know, I read your first message on the deleted page. :P I do read your undos, Imperfect. Just saying, to save you time from coming here for a second message. Also, no, I dunno if you ever mentioned that to me. You told me the character appearances thing is left to the bots, but never the image thing. You might've told someone else that. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 00:21, October 27, 2016 (UTC)
I checked checked your episode list of Season 7 and I liked your ideas, except for the season finale episodes. But I don't think they're going to be created. Rystrouse renewed (talk) 15:23 November 19, 2016
- Uh yeah, obviously brah! Of course they're not gonna be made! I ain't part of DHX! :P Although I do see similar scenarios happening. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 23:56, November 19, 2016 (UTC)
Re: Merry Xmas
- Yay! Best part of the episode! Thanks, Black! :D --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 01:32, December 21, 2016 (UTC)
That's a really funny image (hue)
Also, it's not really exhausting, it's just a bit time consuming, which is why I have to post a bunch every time, anyways, have yours!
MERRY CHRISTMAS :D12:29, December 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks, Thundermare! You too! :D --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 17:17, December 21, 2016 (UTC)
Happy Holidays :)
Hai Sean, thanks for the message. The picture looks cute! (wub)
- No problemo! ^_^ --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 18:37, December 21, 2016 (UTC)
Love the picture, love the song! Merry Christmas, Mega Sean! (:D)
MS45's Season 7 Poll
Hey, Sean. I have spotted a mistake in your blog.
Which unused character do yo uwant the CMCs to share an episode with the most?
10:34, February 10, 2017 (UTC)
- I know, I've seen it too. I just didn't feel like fixing it! ;) But thanks for your concern, my friend! :D --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 15:36, February 10, 2017 (UTC)
Why no William Shatner's page yet?
Mega Sean 45,
I would like to ask, how come I can't make a page for William Shatner at the moment?
I understand that his episode didn't air yet. But still, I'm surprised that no one made a page about him yet, even after his confirmation for a guest role. Austin012599 (talk) 05:05, February 24, 2017 (UTC)
The page created by you has been moved to this workshop. Please check it out.
05:56, February 24, 2017 (UTC)
I just checked it out.
About your nomination
Hi, Sean. (:))
I have given you a support for your nomination. Hope you will gain the rights soon.
06:15, February 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you so much, Black! :D --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 16:32, February 24, 2017 (UTC)
Your nomination for rollback rights has passed. Congratulations. 14:22, March 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks, man! It's been physically painful for me the last couple of days, so its nice seeing this! Hope everything is well for you! --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 15:24, March 19, 2017 (UTC)
Hey, Sean. Congratulations for getting rollback rights! (yay)
13:46, March 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks! But its really no big deal, I'll rarely use it, cause we only got a handful of trolls at a time. Maybe I should've got page control instead so I can rename pages I made typos on when I made it. Oh well, one can only have so many rights, and I don't wanna go full admin. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 14:02, March 20, 2017 (UTC)
- I will add you to the mediawiki so that rollback will now appear in your profile headers. Kind regards, 19:11, March 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks! :D --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 16:22, April 22, 2017 (UTC)
You have rollback rights, Mega Sean 45. Instead of reverting vandalous edits with the "Undo" button, you can remove them from Special:WikiActivity with the "Rollback" button. It's quicker and more efficient. 01:14, April 22, 2018 (UTC)
- Actually I was doing that constantly with all the other edits he's been doing. Look at his contribution page, dude! He's been doing every single major character! Constantly spamming! I just did some of the undoing in public just hoping an admin could see what was happening, that's all. Thanks for saving me back there! ;) --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 01:19, April 22, 2018 (UTC)
RE: Your Videos
Now I used two video editing programs: Adobe Premiere Clip and Youtube Editor, and thanks for visiting my channel.15:14, May 28, 2017 (UTC)
Can't Comment with Mobile
There are so many comments on here I wan to respond to but I can't cause I'm not home! I can't comment on this site with mobile and that stinks! Wikia needs to get this fixed!
To respond to the comments on the episodes page about Tirek possibly coming back: Tartarus means Tirek, Tirek means Scorpan, and Scorpan means big Spike season! :D Hope I'll be home soon so I can respond, but also we gotta fix thos mobile problem! --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 19:09, July 23, 2017 (UTC)
Your Season 8 Episode Ideas
Hey Mega Sean 45, I was just looking through your ideas for episodes of season eight, and I must say I quite enjoyed them-I'm saying so here because I don't like to use the Comments sections on the Wiki. Most of the plots seem like wonderful ideas for the show, and admittedly the ones I don't like are mainly due to personal preferences (I can't stand Zephyr Breeze, for example). I particularly like how you incorporated the Pillars of Old Equestria and various elements that haven't been visited in some time or at all, like Zecora's homeland and Scorpan. About the only thing it's missing is an episode (or several) involving the bat-winged Pegasi or Thestrals-you may be aware that I'm a fan.--Kilmarnock228 (talk) 21:35, October 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Maybe episode 200 of the song can be everypony is a batpony! :3 That would be an interesting surprise! I'm glad you like them! It really takes some thinking to make interesting episodes! Know what the show needs, and know what the fandom might want! I know a majority of them want Discord and Trixie to have an episode together! XD --Mega Sean 45 (talk)
- Or maybe do an episode where it turns out the Bat ponies are working behind the scenes to keep Equestria from falling apart, possibly with pony counterparts of the Mane 6 and others? You did a great job-I've had a few ideas of my own but they seem to end up not feeling right for whatever reason. Yeah, the dynamic between Trixie and Discord was definitely an entertaining part of To Where and Back Again-of course, Discord is all the more interesting because he's the villain about which we know the least.--Kilmarnock228 (talk) 03:14, October 25, 2017 (UTC)
- That's why I made the episode with him meeting another draconquues! That'll give him the history development he needs! --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 03:19, October 25, 2017 (UTC)
Regarding this series of events, if no one but CAPRAFILMS is allowed to edit that "b ", shouldn't it be marked as such (instead of being unmarkedly inserted into your message)? (7)6(four) (talk) 15:16, November 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Wait, what's happening? I'm confused. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 15:26, November 24, 2017 (UTC)
- He did? I haven't noticed. I didn't even know it was my message! I thought CAPRAFILMS made it! I thought for sure that was his signature. K I'll fix it, thanks for telling me, brah! ;) --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 16:03, November 24, 2017 (UTC)
December 2017 featured articles discussion
Hi, Mega Sean. Can you give your thoughts on (7)6(four)'s suggestion for the December 2017 featured articles? Thanks.15:42, November 29, 2017 (UTC)
- Done and done! That costs you one chocolate chip cookke! ;) --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 16:43, November 29, 2017 (UTC)
A Present from Me To You
Hi!EmpressYzma (talk) 16:23, January 11, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks! I've always wanted a picture of a laughing woman! XD --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 17:53, January 11, 2018 (UTC)
- You're welcome! I jus tknew you'd like a picture of EQG Applejack going crazy! EmpressYzma (talk) 18:05, January 11, 2018 (UTC)
About the ideas…
Hello bro, I've just seen your ideas about the Mane 6, Spike and Starlight episodes and those are totally awesome! Like the Rainbow Rescued , Try At A Ton , Under New Management , and much I didn't state here. They could become a very interesting story if we just elaborate them a bit. It will be so regrettable if those ideas just sink without having a chance to show themselves.
So, may I ask, if I can use some of you ideas in my fanfic creation to make those fantastic ideas become true? I'll respect your opinion. And I will be grateful if you agree. Wait for your reply :D
Ps: If you are worrying about those ideas won't come up in the official episodes because of the ideas already been used, well, worry not, because I am a chinese writter, and I don't think they will cast their "searching net" so faaar away, anyways :P --Leejunxian98 (talk) 16:11, February 3, 2018 (UTC)
- As long as you credit me, go on right ahead! Thanks for asking first, brah! Good lick on the fanfic! :D --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 18:19, February 3, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'll be sure to credit you once my fanfic is complete, good lick for you, too. :P --Leejunxian98 (talk) 03:16, February 4, 2018 (UTC)
Character appearances (comics and books)
Hey Mega Sean 45, wanted to bounce a couple things of you with regards to the Workshop page. You and I are both in favor of splitting it into pages focused on comics appearances and books appearances rather than the two together. I would be up for creating a new workshop page for the books, but I'm not sure if I'm able to rename the current page to reflect that it solely covers the comics. And furthermore, I would like to be sure that the books page isn't going to be deleted if I do create one. Any thoughts on how we can make this happen?
Secondly, with regards to the organization of the comics appearances tables, I thought I'd ask your opinion since you seem to be pretty big into appearances. For Friendship is Magic and Friends Forever, I've been working to split the Stories/Issues into groups of 25 (or less in case of FF), similar to the twenty-six episode seasons. However, do you think it might be better to split them into groups of 20 the way the comics galleries seem to be organized? It would make for a more even split of Friends Forever, but I thought I'd get a second opinion.--Kilmarnock228 (talk) 21:56, February 20, 2018 (UTC)
- That's completely fine by me! I'm glad you asked for my opinion! It's all cool, dude! Do whatcha need to do! :D --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 02:17, February 22, 2018 (UTC)
- Nope, cause the EG shorts are not interesting to me. ;) --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 15:36, February 23, 2018 (UTC)
(7)6(four) is added to the revenge list
Gonna keep an eye on him. Gonna wait till he makes an edit so I can undo it! Twice! >:) Gotta find an edit worth undoing though. C'mon, brah, mess up! You didn't need to do the same undo twice! Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, nose for a nose, and I knows that we shall soon be even! Mwah ha ha! >:) --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 03:54, April 13, 2018 (UTC)
Holy Wizard of Hope, that was absolute HELL I had to go through! I was undoing edits for like 10 minutes already, brahs! I never had to undo edits for that long! Look, I love this wiki, but if this keeps happening, I might need to just request privileges soon against my will just to keep the wiki safe. I have such a headache right now. That was no picnic right there. Where were the admins when they were needed? --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 01:16, April 22, 2018 (UTC)
- One Discord notification away, as we discovered. Guildmaster Grovyle (talk) 01:20, April 22, 2018 (UTC)
- Well now I know to do the @Wiki Administratiors. I didn't know that was there to be honest! Thanks, you and Imperfect really saved me that stressful event! --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 01:22, April 22, 2018 (UTC)
- You can't expect admins to be around 24/7. We can only moderate the Wiki as we're capable of doing so. 01:28, April 22, 2018 (UTC)
- Yes I know you have personal lives, and I don't blame ya! ;) --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 01:32, April 22, 2018 (UTC)
Just for convenience
- Thank you! How did you do that? --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 17:02, April 22, 2018 (UTC)
- I gave them a fair chance, dude. Sorry though, but they weren't doing a thing. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 17:35, April 22, 2018 (UTC)
- Though on the other hand, thanks for taking the initiative to do so!--
Are you crazy? That's fanfiction. Tirek will never betray Chrysalis and Chrysalis will never reformed.
12:18, June 18, 2018 (UTC) David Brennan
So, who do you consider to be the Mane 8? There's Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and Starlight Glimmer, but who else are you including as part of the Mane 8? Blissful690 (talk) 15:36, July 22, 2018 (UTC)
- Is it not obvious? Spike, duh! :P He's been with them since the beginning! Him and Starlight pretty much share the same character position at this point! The two manes that aren't connected to the elements pretty much! :3 --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 15:40, July 22, 2018 (UTC)
- Tender Love And Care - TLAC! :P --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 21:22, August 1, 2018 (UTC)
Did you see "Father Knows Beast"?
Season 9 character appearances
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Currently, the only thing confirmed about season 9 is that there IS a season 9. No episode information is available; not even the exact number of episodes is clear. Please wait until more information surfaces before jumping on new appearance tables. Thank you. 05:39, August 29, 2018 (UTC)
- Ok, just lemme save these on a notepad. I don't wanna do all that clearing again. If you ever want them in, I have them right here! Just lemme know! --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 05:43, August 29, 2018 (UTC)
Appearances in reused shots
"Then that means Flim and Flam didn't appear in Shadow Play - Part 1, it's reused footage. Same with the flashbacks in Magical Mystery Cure. Or the pictures in Twilight's mirror cause they're from a previous episode"
As I said in my edit summary, this only applies to "Previously on My Little Pony" segments. In-episode flashbacks do count. 16:29, December 18, 2018 (UTC)
- I'll never understand your logic. You say one thing, and then you say another. I'm not in the wrong here. I was doing what you said!
- "They're reused footage from the preceding episode. They haven't counted before; why should they now?" Iunno, you tell me, changes are made here all the time! Changes are made in the show all the time! If you want anything around here to change, go ahead! It can count now, just say the word! It's either you want it to happen, or you don't - and I won't until you say! ;) That's basically how it works here. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 16:37, December 18, 2018 (UTC)
- If my wording was confusing, then I apologize. What I meant was Part 2 recaps never counted toward appearance totals before, not all reused footage. 16:41, December 18, 2018 (UTC)
- I'm leaving this here so I remember the template, in case I wanna use it! --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 22:18, May 22, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Big Mac and Granny
Hi! i made a new wiki and i would like you to join me in helping making it. It's called the World of Animosity Wiki
Regarding your "vandalism" edits to The Last Laugh
Please message me on Discord if you wish to discuss. 00:41, July 2, 2019 (UTC)
- I'm already on, waitin' for ya! ;) --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 00:54, July 2, 2019 (UTC)
Well, I already added all the substitute teachers from "A Horse Shoe-In" to the "Teachers" category as it is for "Characters who currently teach (or have previously taught) others or work in a general position of educational instruction." I thought that it applied to them. --Bl00lust (talk) 21:09, July 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Fine, but that means Spike and Starlight should get that category too since they are seen teaching certain classes in the past. Starlight during Friendship Always Wins, and Spike taking over Twilight's class during Marks for Effort and A Rockhoof and a Hard Place. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 21:18, July 26, 2019 (UTC)
Is this your way of rejecting those rights but accepting an admin nomination instead? 21:09, August 12, 2019 (UTC)
- Pretty much! ;) --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 21:12, August 12, 2019 (UTC)
- Will continue discussion on Imperfect's talkpage. 21:13, August 12, 2019 (UTC)
Hi, Sean. :)
I have given you a support for your forum. Good luck!13:13, August 17, 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks buddy, I very much appreciate it! :D --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 13:23, August 17, 2019 (UTC)
Your admin nomination passed unanimously and as a result, I've now closed this and have asked a bcrat to apply the rights. Please do ask if you want any help for advice with anything. I've added you onto the MediaWiki so your header should update soon from "Rollback and Twitter Overseer" to "Admin and Twitter Overseer".
Kind regards, 13:04, August 21, 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you! --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 13:35, August 21, 2019 (UTC)
- Hey, Sean. Sorry for the late reply. Congratulations for becoming administrator of the wiki!
- 05:53, August 25, 2019 (UTC)
Hey man, congrats on being made an admin.
I could use your help with something. You may have noticed that I created a new sub list for the list of non-pony characters. Unfortunately, when I edited the main list page to make a link, a bunch of content from the different lists seems to have been duplicated on the page. I tried fixing it, but didn’t have any luck. Think you could take a look?--Kilmarnock228 (talk) 01:49, August 23, 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm not a coder, brah. Maybe I can fix something small, but this is overwhelming. You might hafta talk to Imperfect about that. How about just undoing your first edit then? Then try again? --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 02:00, August 23, 2019 (UTC)
- It won't let me do that, unfortunately; if I try it, it'll come up with a "Unable to undo due to intermediate conflicting edits" or some such. I'll ask Imperfect about it. Maybe you could help in another way though. Someone created a speculation page entitled "Series Finale", before we got the last few titles. Think you could rename it to the Speculation page for The Ending of the End - Part 1? I think everyone expected that the two-parter would be the conclusion, but then they surprised us with The Last Problem.--Kilmarnock228 (talk) 03:10, August 23, 2019 (UTC)
- That I can do! And did! ;) Also thanks for the congradulations, dude! --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 03:13, August 23, 2019 (UTC)
Hello! I'm excited to announce there's a new Editor Rewards program honoring the hard work of users with awards those that have gained recognition for their contributions. Details are on this blog post, and it'd be most appreciated if you could give some feedback on said blog post. Please message me if you have any questions!
Hey Mega! You gonna be ok by Dorian? Applebest53 14:58, August 31, 2019 (UTC)
- I'm sure I will! The path has moved! Thanks for checkin', buddy! :3 --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 15:02, August 31, 2019 (UTC)
- If that's your personal opinion. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 19:53, September 7, 2019 (UTC)
You know better than that, Sean. 15:10, October 5, 2019 (UTC)
- I didn't think anyone would be able to see this! It's hidden away and not shown on the activity page! How didja know about it? --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 15:14, October 5, 2019 (UTC)
- By going to Special:Images. 15:17, October 5, 2019 (UTC)
- ..... Didn't know that page existed. Alright, thanks for bringing this to my attention then. Wow, I do apologize for that! --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 15:20, October 5, 2019 (UTC)
Your thoughts on the finale?
- You don't hafta wait for me. But if you really wanna, I'll work on Ending of the End. The Last Problem is gonna wait till the bonus content gets released. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 16:59, October 20, 2019 (UTC)
Hi, do you think there should be a “People” category for characters who acts like humans? Why or why not?
- No because don't most characters act like humans? Also what does that mean anyway "act like a human"? It's not very specific, my friend. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 01:14, November 22, 2019 (UTC)
Hello! I'm happy to introduce to you the new feature called the Global Taxonomy. This registers wikis a user visits and shows them recommended wikis based on their relationship with visited wikis. So people who have an interest in MLP and animation will get to learn about the MLP Wiki and visit here. You can read more about it on the blog, plus if you're interested in template use, you can check out this link, too. Hope you find them helpful!
(Molly Baker (talk) 20:44, February 17, 2020 (UTC)) can you please tell me what Blossom Delights eye color is and what Blossom Delights mane color is and what Blossom Delights coat color is and what Blossom Delights magic aura color is she appears in the my little pony friendship is magic episode The One Where Pinkie pie Knows and can you tell me what Dear Darlings eye color is and what Dear Darlings mane color is and what Dear Darlings coat color is and what Dear Darlings magic aura color is and can you tell me what Fond Feathers eye color is and what Fond Feathers mane color is and can youn tell me what Swoon Songs eye color is and what Swoon Songs mane color is and what Swoon Songs coat color is and what Swoon Songs ribbions in her mane and tail are and can you tell me what Turfs eye color is and what Turfs mane color is and what Turfs coat color is and can you tell me what can you tell me what Surfs eye color is and what Surfs mane color is and can you tell me what can you tell me what Pixies eye color is and what Pixies mane color is and what Pixies coat color is when your not busy and when you have some free time today thank you
Series finale opinion
Are you ever gonna post your opinion on The Last Problem? It’s been months since you haven’t posted an opinion about that episode. CAPRAFILMS 01:48, March 1, 2020 (UTC)
- I'm waiting for the Clipshow specials since they take place at the same time. But they're not released yet, so I can't make a post about it. --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 01:53, March 1, 2020 (UTC)
Now that the clipshow specials are released, will you do your The Last Problem review soon? CAPRAFILMS 06:11, May 26, 2020 (UTC)
How are you doing? I'm sharing with you an important message about the upcoming United Community Platform (UCP) this year. As you know, FANDOM and Gamepedia will receive a huge renovation for improvements of editor/user/visitor experience planned to allow all extensions currently available to the MediaWiki engine. And due to that, the community will be going through phases of the development. To stay up to date about these upcoming changes, the blog is available for you to reference. Additionally, please be on the lookout for UCP phase releases and keep the users informed. This is top priority, so making sure you know about this will make the transition smoother for you and the community. For any questions and others, as always, please don't hesitate to message me about them, and I will be happy to answer them for you!
Appearance table updates
I think you should set a bot flag for yourself to do your updates to appearance tables so that they don't overwhelm the Special:WikiActivity page. Go to Special:UserRights/Mega Sean 45, check the checkbox next to "bot", and click "Save user groups". Just be sure to remove the bot flag when you're done. 21:08, April 26, 2020 (UTC)
- It worked out great! Thanks, brah! --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 23:33, April 26, 2020 (UTC)