| This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page.
Direct any additional comments to User talk:Ozuzanna.
Hi, Ozuzanna, and (late) congratulations on becoming an admin!
I found out yesterday that nearly all of the images that I've uploaded are not as good as they're supposed to be. They're 1080x720 and look fine in thumbnails and file screens, but once you open the full image and look harder, you can see fuzzy lines everywhere. I've been using VLC dutifully, so I suspect it's the source's problem. Not every Torrent is great, including the one I've been mistakenly using since the beginning of time. I asked Bobogoobo on my talk page for his 720p source, and he hasn't responded yet. Could you kindly link me to the Torrent sources that you use? I'd gladly re-upload every single one of my images. Thanks.
- Thanks! And about the sources I use, I use iTunes 720p with VLC for snapshots. I do not torrent however, but the download sources of the episodes I use can be found here. 21:06, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
- TYSM for the link! Each episode download is about 1 hour long, but it should be worth the wait (until Bobogoobo replies with perhaps a Torrent).
- Yeah the episodes take a while to download, but sometimes I just leave my computer on solely for that reason and let it download :P as torrents tend to be slower for me than regular downloads anyway. 21:46, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
- But it only seems to have colour corrected 720p :( I prefer original coloring and tend to download individual episodes. By the way, does Bronies United have Season 1 as well?
- At the bottom of the season 1 header, there is a batch download for all of the non-color-corrected videos. Foodbandlt 22:54, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks! I can't read :D
- Replied a little while ago - sorry for the delay, my idea of a "day" right now is a little skewed :P. I dunno how good the multitudes of links on all those pages are (why are there so many? >_<), and the ones I linked are for sure excellent quality (except one, as noted, which is annoying). And yeah they're about 40GB total, so it takes a while :P. Sucks if you don't have really good internet.
Tabbers are still working as normal for me. Sounds like it could be a browser issue or something.
- Oddly, they DO work on other wikis normally for me, however this wiki is an exception (And I didn't see any edits of MediaWiki pages when it started to occur.) 15:06, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
Hi Ozuzanna! Please consider using a bot account for edits like these. I know the !ir thing has been discussed and approved, but it still empties the "wiki activity" page. –Throwy 21:14, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
- This is why b'crats need to be able to give out bot flags to users who want to do manual high capacity editing. Otherwise we have to put up with it since we have no right to stop someone trying to help the site.
17:36, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Well cod, you're a qualified and trustworthy user, why not create a bot for this wwiki and hand over the username and password to Argorrath? You seem to trust him a lot and from the looks of it, he knows how to make the edits very well, so I would say let's help you get a bot so both of you guys do the required categorization of files. 04:13, October 22, 2012 (UTC)
*ahem* Excuse me Ozuzanna:
I must tell you that it's not a screamer at all. I was just curious on what it was, and i linked it for others to see.
It's not my problem that their volume's too loud, they were just a little....over-reacted by it.
I am not asking for a un-ban, but AT LEAST shorten it; It twas' a complete misunderstanding. (p.s. sorry about where it's placed, i didn't know about how to post on this particular talk page.)
- Why would other people want to view a video which involves gore and makes them jump? It's irrelevant whether you wanted other people to see it or not, but we do not allow content like that posted in the chat. And I'm very sure it was a screamer, so do not try and divert my opinion away from that. You even told the right moment for people to view right where the scare moment happens. Now would be a good time to read the chat rules to know what's not allowed in chat. 19:08, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
Congrats, Question, and sorry
Lol, Ozuzanna, howd you get that moving pony signature? And congrats for admin! im sorry about being mean and chat. Heres your wiki admin rights on my wiki. PrincessCelestia223 (talk) 13:49, October 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I coded the signature myself, and thank you for congratulating me. However I'm not interested in going to your wiki, meaning I will probably never use the admin rights you have given me so you might as well remove them, sorry. 14:33, October 21, 2012 (UTC)
i dont understand what you put on my page
Oh ok wt did i do?
I noticed the "Ah can do this on mah own" (100 edits in a day) badge and I immediately did a double take. DANNG. I don't conciously strive for badges and I don't have enough time, so it's going to be years before I get that badge. Maybe when I'm retired? XD
- Yeah the 100 edit badge is quite hard to get if you get it fairly. For some reason, I got five instead of one (luckily, the other four didn't count towards my total points) :P 10:29, October 31, 2012 (UTC)
I have a question for you. As a chat mod on another page, I have noticed that you banned someone for what looks to me like using a picture that was added by another user. Could you please explain to me why you concluded that these two users are the same, because I don't understand.
2012-10-30T07:34:53 Ozuzanna (Talk | contribs) blocked Emerilla (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 1000 years (account creation disabled) (Abusing multiple accounts: Check userpage - Luna1995 sockpuppet)
It looks like Luna1995 uploaded a gif. When I go look at Emerilla's page, it looks like he added that pic to his user page. How does this mean a sock puppet? Am I missing something?
TheInkmaster (Dragonvale Wiki)
- Why would they put the same caption Luna1995 put? They also use exactly the same grammar Luna1995 uses. Compare Emerilla's page with Luna's and see the similarities. Plus that picture wasn't uploaded by Luna1995, but added by them. For now I'll unblock them, as it may be pure coincidence, and if so, I apologize. 15:29, October 30, 2012 (UTC)
My question did not seem to make a new section, and I can't quite figure out the signature thing... Sorry bout that. I'll try to get that figured out.
The Wikia Bar
This is what I'm talking about
Also a Dead Space fan) 22:29, November 5, 2012 (UTC)The Assassin's Order (
- Interesting. 22:32, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
Umm Can I ask a question How do you use the guestbook?
188.8.131.52 03:48, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Put your signature using the four tildes. 17:09, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
A little help with my signature
I added a gif image for my signature but for some reason it is not playing. I know you have worked with signatures before so if is not too much trouble could you help me fix this little problem? Thanks You there, wanna be my friend? :D Juan Brony Bro 04:00, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Nvm, I got it, I just hope I didn't mess anything up. You there, wanna be my friend? :D Juan Brony Bro 04:10, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
Tell users why we can't unban them. If they go around asking to be unbanned, they obviously do not know why they were. Tell them why instead of saying "we can't unban you", especially if you know the reason why.21:10, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I do not have a one ultimate favorite character. But I really like Cadance, Luna and Surprise. 16:06, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
Response to recent edits/revisions to Tornado Bolt/Twisty Doo page
I am the source of info on the name Tornado Bolt! I made the name in the first place. I made the name based around the idea that it was a colt, even used this pony in my fanfic under the gender of male and included the other name someone else submitted as his twin sister. The edits made to correct the information there are appropriate. if you need to then check your archives to see who first put the name to the pony. 184.108.40.206 22:57, November 16, 2012 (UTC) Sales Kital.
I mean that I made the name a long time ago, there was no voting for the name or anything, the pony didn't have a name and wasn't on the wiki, I saw it as a chance to name a background pony. If you are going to argue like you are with the name, then it shouldn't be on the wiki in the first place. I made the name back when the wiki had a single page for all the background foals. 220.127.116.11 23:13, November 16, 2012 (UTC) Sales Kital.
I did, but someone griefed the info and your moderators kept reverting to the griefed edits any time I tried to correct it. 18.104.22.168 23:58, November 16, 2012 (UTC) Sales Kital.
I gave up on trying to correct things after a while I recently decided that I wanted to make things right, given that both names are going to be used in a side dungeon in the Fallout Equestria mod for Fallout 3, and I didn't want people to be confused if they looked up the name on the wiki. 22.214.171.124 00:06, November 17, 2012 (UTC) Sales Kital.
That's something to bring up with your moderators, seeing as they didn't remove the name when it was first added. Twisty Doo is the name I don't know who added, or how(it might have been voted on I don't know) so it might be better to change the page to say Twisty Doo if nothing else.126.96.36.199 00:19, November 17, 2012 (UTC) Sales Kital.
Bring up which? I hold no responsibility for the name Twisty Doo, only Tornado Bolt. and where would I make such a discussion? 188.8.131.52 00:32, November 17, 2012 (UTC) Sales Kital.
I made the topic, hope at the very least Twisty Doo stops getting called by the name of her brother/gender-swapped self. since that's what Tornado Bolt might as well be. 184.108.40.206 00:53, November 17, 2012 (UTC) Sales Kital.
What source are you using for the images you're uploading? I want to get into fixing season 3 images and galleries and stuff (already a large effort) but I want to make sure I have a good source, i.e. HQ 720p without color correction. If that's what you have, could you tell me the source? Otherwise, I guess I'll keep waiting until I know for sure. Thanks,
- I got The Crystal Empire - Part 2 from here, and I got the source for Too Many Pinkie Pies a few hours before it was aired, however the download link is no longer there for that one. 15:12, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Looks like I found a higher-quality source for Too Many Pinkie Pies. You can see here that mine is much cleaner. I still need to find the first two episodes. And I guess I'll forget about color-correction, I don't know if the non-CC versions are even available for S3, or which version is more "correct." I'll just take what I can get as long as it's HQ :P. (Which apparently your source is not quite.)
Don't care it!
Don't care what I saying in my blog, this is not your wrong if you don't understand what I saying in my blog, okay? From: Untrusted friend. General Darkmoon (Changeling tribe) (talk) 05:19, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
Hello Ozuzanna. Well i must write to you, because it's something wrong with my account. I'm blocked and i don't know when and why. I don't know really why i am, it must be a mistake :( —Preceding unsigned comment added by Zuzanna klaczka (talk • contribs)
- Hi Zuzanna, the block was made over a huge IP range which was a bug and has now been fixed. You should be unblocked now, as it has been reported fixed. 16:49, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
I present you with... an award.
|HurricaneKhaos thanks you for cleaning up this wiki!|
<3 I've saw you reverting some vandalism before, so I decided to give you this award. :)
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 21:49, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Ooh thank you :P 21:54, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
And... another award for you...
|HurricaneKhaos thanks you for uploading a lot of images that benefit and care for the wiki!|
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 01:30, November 21, 2012 (UTC)
Best crossover ever
Here's a hack of Super Mario World where nothing is changed except yoshi is now pinkie. Mᴏʟ Mᴀɴ ʬ 01:02, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Haha Mol, this is pretty amazing! xD 17:29, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Just a question!?
Hey Ozuzanna i just wanted to ask, what do you think about my OC Pony??
-- Bleck11 (Talk) 14:50 23. November 2012
Thanks for the kind words. ~~FoxofRarity of the Texas Republic~~
The TUFF Puppy wiki only has 2 characters in the "Former Villains" cataglory. So come one, bring the "reformed" cataglory page back up. I'll do anything to bring it back!SonicJrandSarah (talk) 04:31, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
- The TUFF Puppy wiki isn't this wiki though, is it? So no, sorry. 12:16, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
thanks for the message, actually, the pics in my slideshow come from Hubworld.com. They are official pics and wallpaper themes of the ponies.
A thanks from RMOMaster
Thanks. In actuality, the things I put in come from Hubworld.com, I recently saved them from thesite, and since they were relevant pics, I had wanted to add them to a slide show on my profile. However, while i was working on that your message came in.? I need to go back and redo my profile, but it's no problem, I'm happy to join this wiki, I have one myself (granted, it's on another subject). Thanks again, Friend is Magic rules!