| This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page.
Direct any additional comments to User_talk:Ozuzanna.
Sorry about the "umadbro", I just couldn't resist.
Spike at Your Service Edit
The clip's realeased! Maybe you should take some screenshots of the clip, unless you want to wait until the whole episode is out...
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 21:43, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Taking a break from image work at the moment :P
21:43, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
- That means I'll be doing all the image work for now...
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 22:01, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
- No, you had your easy chance last night but you couldn't go along with an easy insignificant thing. Now quit stalking me and Callofduty4 to get yourself/your friend unblocked please. 13:54, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not stalking you, I'm cwacing. HIJAXJAY 22:43, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
- And tell cod4 to back off. HIJAXJAY 23:02, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
Chat_ban Nah, something much cheerier than that Edit
|Wishing you all the best in the New Year!|
Yours truly, Steph physarum
- Thank you Steph, you have a great year as well! 00:27, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
Keep Calm and Flutter On Edit
I would like to report about vandalism on the "Keep Calm and Flutter On" page, as there is no text and no pictures or tables; just a blank page with nearly over 700 comments, Filly Please (talk) 16:55, January 1, 2013 (UTC)Filly Please
- Seems fine to me now. 16:59, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
Self ban Edit
Uh oh. Why did you ban yourself from chat for a month? Only people who are crazy do that (no offense)! Unless you need a rest from chat, that's fine. But if you banned yourself for no reason, now that's crazy! (no offense again)
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 21:33, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
- A break I suppose. Won't really matter though, we apparently have "too many mods" anyway. 21:46, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
Remember what you said about the edit count on your userpage being off by 1000+ edits? I know why. It's the "Upload a new version of this file" edit. Apparently updating the image doesn't count. Mystery solved :D06:18, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
- It does... it refreshes itself every few month (for me, anyway) and the editcount on Special:Editcount/Ozuzanna is the real one. 12:39, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Well... must be something else 17:43, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
Admin rights Edit
- Okay, thanks for the heads up Jonny ^_^ 15:07, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
Stepping Down Edit
- Thanks on behalf the good luck...
although I will not be going anywhere.12:24, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
Bye dude Edit
Well, no one can tell you what you want to do with your life. But, if you feel you must leave, then be assured you leave with confidence. You have done so much for the place, you are literally a huge member of the community and I think most of us can join in and say goodbye with sadness. Goodluck with you life dude. Hope to see you again soon.
- sea ya Ozan.....
I heard you were leaving, Ozzy. If I had heard about that sooner I could've said bye. Since I missed that, not knowing if you'll ever read this or not, I just want to say you've been a good friend to me and showing me the ropes, so to speak. Hope you'll return to the wiki again someday.
A note on your depatureEdit
I wanted to say goodbye to you, as i don't know you on any other wikis and likely, this means we won't be talking again. I know that many of the reasons you do not want to go into (because they are personal), but I must say that blog was downright depressing.
I need to tell you- Most of the time, I didn't seem to get along with you, nearly all of the time I disagreed with you, but you have been 100% invaluable to this wiki, and are an asset that we will not be able to replace.
Life eventually moves everyone onward, we must reach crossroads and move on, leaving some behind, traveling still with others, and meeting new people. Despite the fact we could never see eye to eye, I was shocked and appalled that you stepped down as a Admin. Now, less than 24 hours after I took notice that your stepping down was not temporary, you are leaving the wiki...
You've been an augmentative pain, opposing me every single time that I would raise an argument, but I'd give the world to have that strife back, to have someone able to intelligently debate topics. Our differences aside, it was a pleasure to know you, and I truly do wish you the best in your future endeavors. Good Luck Ozuzanna.
23:23, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
Signed, JCdt-Captain, S-6, Pioneer Battalion, Austin L. Pratt
Thanks for all the helpEdit
Ozuzanna, I just want to thank you for everything you helped me with and good luck wherever you are going.03:35, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
I'm really surprised how much I was wanted here... after the countless number of messages and such regarding me leaving, I have decided to return and stay. Thanks for all the support, I was certainly teary-eyed at some points. Heh. Ans thanks all for urging me to come back! :)23:00, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Good to know all those "personal reasons" don't hold up to the opinion of strangers on the Internet. Welcome back, not like you actually had left yet. :)
- Thanks Bobo :P 16:00, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
I just wanted to tell you that I think its great you'll be staying. I think you're one of the best admins here because you're great at editing and fixing things! Later, PowerStar89 (talk) 01:40, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
Happy Birthday Oz!!! Hope you have a great day today, congrats man!!!!17:24, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
Hey I am wondering how to get a uploaded photo on my profile
- [[File:NAME]] should do it. 17:28, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
oh and how did u add that image of celestria hugging luna in ur home page?
I wasn't the one changing it to "She"... I was reverting it back to "Shoeshine", which is what it should be. Unless you got it the wrong way round, but regardless... I also wasn't willing to participate in any revert wars, because I know that is against the policy. If the anonymous user had done it again afterwards, I would have talked to them about it, and if they still persisted, then I would have reported them to an administrator. Anyway, I apologize for any inconvenience. --Le Solace The Reflex 18:52, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
- No worries, mate! ;) I had a feeling there was a mistake, but that's fine. I'm actually a rollback on the Sonic wiki, so not only do I have experience with editing, but also with Wikia policies. I'm not after any user rights here though... I'll make a few edits per day and I might join the chat now and again. --Le Solace The Reflex 19:14, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes. The avatar is an OC. 13:50, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
i want a signature plz Edit
Hi Ozuzanna how to change my signature so can you say to me where to go plz ? (note i want it colored like those most of the users have ). —Preceding unsigned comment added by Pinkiepie444 (talk • contribs)
- This page is the best page for finding how to create your own signature. I do not make them for people, sorry. 14:15, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
Ozuzanna ! :D
Thank you x10000000, tell me if I'm doing this right ;)22:09, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
Say pale I was wondering, perhaps you can help me with a little issue? It's more the longer lines of asking you for advise. While I was adding some info on the Dragon page of this wikia I had added an article about dragon behaviour and biology. Now I know very well that since dragons are fictional I should refer to them in the third person, which I did. And I know I shouldn't give out speculations, but most of the things I sead wear probably true. The point that I am getting at is that I would like it if the page would detail the observations that any person could point out, the obviuos stuff, for example: how dragons are hundreds of feet tall and long, how they have spikes growing out of their backs, fire-breathing, resistence to fire, hathced from eggs, that they can speak. Not to mention their growth do to their natural affinity for greed.
So dude, will please help me out? I can write it, but I want to know if nobody will erase my legitimate work.
how did you be admin if you are account disable by Wiki?
Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, Ozank Cx/Archive 5!Edit
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the wiki overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions. If your edits are undone, please discuss the change on a talk page with the other contributors.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, you should sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
proof i'm Ozuzanna, not some fake Edit
New account Edit
Deleting Comments Edit
Hey Cannk, I'm sorry about leaving comments that relate to the number of comments on a page. I decided to reply to the question you asked on the Keep Calm and Flutter On page here so you will see it faster. You asked why we do that, and I said that it inspired me that there were many others who loved the same episode, pony, song, whatever. This is true. However, I disagree that they should be deleted. These comments do relate to the comment number on the page. I see that deleting comments that are about Skylanders or Spongebob is useful, because the wiki pages here aren't supposed to mention them at all. But as long as the comments relate to the wiki page in some way, and do not threat, harm, or hurt other users at all, then I think there is no reason to delete them. This especially includes the one I left about there being 2000 comments, but also that I was looking forward to having Discord return. Discord returning is completely relevant to the article, that's what it's about! For me, commenting is a great way to get to know other users who, like me, prefer to type in correct grammar and in complete sentences instead of participating the chat.
- It's not just me who deletes such comments. If it's that much of an issue to you, make a forum about it. And I saw the discord bit after, after I deleted your comment, in which case I would have edited not deleted. Comments not about the show or wiki generate pointless comments and can moreover generate inciting things sometimes. 16:20, January 19, 2013 (UTC)
Your Bot Edit
When you changed your name to "Cannk," it's a good thing you didn't change your bot's name to "CannkBot," because that might have sounded weird.
- REDIRECT User:() /Sig 15:35, January 20, 2013 (UTC)