Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, P-for-Phantasm!
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the wiki overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions. If your edits are undone, please discuss the change on a talk page with the other contributors.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, you should sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
Please leave the filling of character galleries to users with bot flags so that the Special:WikiActivity page doesn't get crowded with image thumbnails. Thank you. 22:19, January 13, 2018 (UTC)
- Again, please leave the filling of character galleries to users with bot flags so that the Special:WikiActivity page doesn't get crowded with image thumbnails. Thank you. 22:36, January 19, 2018 (UTC)
- Again, please leave the filling of character galleries to users with bot flags so that the Special:WikiActivity page doesn't get crowded with image thumbnails. Thank you. 00:18, August 13, 2019 (UTC)
- As Impy said above, users having bot flags can add a large amount of images to galleries without making the Special:WikiActivity flooded.
- 17:14, September 23, 2019 (UTC)
P-for-Phantasm, while your link updates related to Maud Pie's character/episode articles are appreciated, edits that require updates on a large number of pages should be mentioned on Forum:Bot to-do list and left to users with bot flags/bot software so they can be executed in the Wiki background without overwhelming the Special:WikiActivity page. Thank you. 13:34, February 5, 2019 (UTC)
Thank u! ^^
Hey P-for-Phantasm, I wanted to thank you as well for your help on one of the IDW appearances pages over in the workshop. It's not often a user besides me contributes to them, so I appreciate you pitching in.--Kilmarnock228 (talk) 06:15, December 5, 2019 (UTC)
If you intend to make extended edits to gallery pages, please try to make them in as few edits as possible. You made 8 edits to this page over the course of half an hour. Try consolidating your edits, please. Thank you. 05:26, April 13, 2019 (UTC)
Oh, I just wanted to talk about my ideas. That's the introduction of something like: Dream Characters, Character Tables and many other things. Nothing and how do you agree?
P-for-Phantasm, we appreciate your edits with the character appearances, but each of your edits pop up on the wiki activity page. It's best to only add to the appearance pages that have Y, S, B, or M, and leave the N's out until the end of the season. That way we can monitor the wiki page better. Thank you! --Mega Sean 45 (talk) 18:19, September 28, 2019 (UTC)
- As stated above, please leave all "N" character appearances to be filled at the end of the season to avoid flooding the Special:WikiActivity page with updates. Thank you. 12:05, October 6, 2019 (UTC)