Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, Reksiowiec!
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the wiki overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions. If your edits are undone, please discuss the change on a talk page with the other contributors.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, you should sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
Hej, więc jesteś z dubbingpedii, tak? Nie wiem czy zauważyłeś, ale oprócz artykułu Crew, jest jeszcze Cast i chętnie bym zobaczył, gdybyś mógł go uzupełnić. Niestety nie akceptują metody na zgadywanie ze słuchu, więc musiałbyś powołać się na konkretne źródła. Vengir (talk) 12:10, November 17, 2013 (UTC)
Slovene Minimax dub
Slovene Minimax dub credits
"Source: Slovenian Dub credits of Minimax version"
Here I'm coming from the answer. The Slovenian dub credits I've taken source are from a recording of Slovene dub of S01E01 from Minimax, that was once on YouTube. The VO during the credits said the translators, the main actors, dubbing director and the dubbing studio and the requester name. I didn't knew the VO stopped saying the actors names in later seasons (Do the VO still says the translator's and director's name in the credits?). Reksiowiec (talk) 07:47, August 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Was there a recording for Slovene too? I only remember Serbian, that was on YT (few eps) at some point, but later totally lost. I'm surprised, do you still have it maybe on your computer? (bonbon)Ballwa44 (talk) 07:59, August 18, 2015 (UTC)(pinkiepie)
Sorry, I don't have it. For first, I never expected that the Slovenian dub of first episode would disappear from YT. For second, I never collect MLP episodes (neither in original nor dubbed versions) on my computer or everywhere (It's for me waste of time), only the dub credits (and I'm mostly concentrated on dub credits of Polish, Danish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish dubs and Arabic dubs mostly done in Egypt (both Egyptian accent and MSA - and almost all the dub credits I've got are mostly from Disney series and movies) . Reksiowiec (talk) 08:39, August 18, 2015 (UTC)
- No, the "VO" stopped saying translator's name and director's name, but in all other cartoons is just: "For Minimax, studio name".
- Thanks for answer. (:D) — (woohoo) MrLazarV (talk) (twismile) 12:20, August 18, 2015 (UTC)
Wait, the Slovenian dubs of S03 and S04 were still done by Cabo (who did the S01 Slovene dub) or were done by Falcon Slovenija (which made majority of Slovene Minimax dubs)? Reksiowiec (talk) 12:58, August 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Oh, I think I heard in one of S3 episodes: "Za Minimax sinkronizira studio Falcon Slovenija" (For Minimax, dubs studio Falcon Slovenija)! So it's probably that studio, but only in one episode in all others it was normal. — (woohoo) MrLazarV (talk) (twismile) 14:36, August 18, 2015 (UTC)
- But here can be heard Credits used in all season 4 episodes and (almost) all season 3 episodes. —(woohoo) MrLazarV (talk) (twismile) 14:55, August 18, 2015 (UTC)
Wiesz co ci powiem Reksiowiec.Że wyobraźnia Pinkie jest dziedzinna.Pozatym jak to możliwe ją lubić.Ja ją nie lubie.Pozatym zrobiłem film "Kretes Blues, ale na Księżycu", ale jeszcze niepuplikowałem.