Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, Sembarang-Nama!
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the wiki overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions. If your edits are undone, please discuss the change on a talk page with the other contributors.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, you should sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
I've noticed that the Russian broadcast of Mirror Magic has the same colour issues as the DVD/iTunes version. Is this the same case for the Minimax broadcast in Romanian and Serbian? Blissful690 (talk) 22:27, October 18, 2017 (UTC)
- I have hardly any interest in EG, so I haven't gotten myself to watch these episodes yet and neither have I seen the original. Also, I'm not even sure where you draw the line between correct and distorted colors. Would you like me to share the whole episode for you to download and look at? Sembarang-Nama (talk) 18:15, October 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Not sure how complete my recording is as I haven't had a chance to check it yet, but here you go. Sembarang-Nama (talk) 20:17, October 19, 2017 (UTC)
I've had a look at it and, indeed, it has the same colour issues as the DVD/iTunes release, in which the colours appear too bright in places. I really hope this isn't the case when Mirror Magic premieres here in the UK on Saturday. Blissful690 (talk) 22:38, October 19, 2017 (UTC)
Do you think you could upload all the Slovene (Minimax) episodes of the show to Google Drive, please? Well, not all of them, just the ones you have on you. Blissful690 (talk) 15:43, November 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Yes, I do plan to eventually upload all the episodes, but that's liable to take me a bit. I have yet to summon the energy to cut them out. Sembarang-Nama (talk) 20:12, November 20, 2017 (UTC)
- As requested, here are the episodes: Google Drive Sembarang-Nama (talk) 11:12, November 26, 2017 (UTC)
- If I recall correctly, there's a slight sound gap somewhere in the episode. Sembarang-Nama (talk) 18:30, November 26, 2017 (UTC)
- Can you be any more impatient? I don't have unlimited time to spend uploading copious amounts of episodes. Also, uploading a song is far less time consuming than uploading a full recording. Sembarang-Nama (talk) 05:32, November 27, 2017 (UTC)
- Both parts are now up on Google Drive. Sembarang-Nama (talk) 20:28, November 27, 2017 (UTC)
- Are you sure? The second part shows up just fine here. Sembarang-Nama (talk) 21:23, November 27, 2017 (UTC)
I'm positive. And if you zoom into this image, you can see the date at the top right of the screen, so you know it isn't from before you uploaded it. Blissful690 (talk) 18:58, November 28, 2017 (UTC)
- In that case, I'll just spell out the direct link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KdJc_ASBOdw1HE-qM0Szrhbci86lzOMP/view?usp=sharing Sembarang-Nama (talk) 21:55, November 28, 2017 (UTC)
I'm not sure if you are interested in getting more of the Slovene dub, but I thought I would let you know anyway.
Unfortunately, I no longer have stable access to Minimax and no IPTV service that I'm aware of carries the channel with its Slovenian track, so the Slovene-dubbed version of season 7 is basically out of my reach. I only managed to get one reasonable recording that covers the episode for its most part (The Perfect Pear). Sembarang-Nama (talk) 19:18, February 4, 2018 (UTC)
- My recent recordings are mostly plain audio captures from a poor transmission source and some of them are incomplete. Synchronizing them with original releases is a bit labored. I'll see if I can upload synced footage somewhere soon. Sembarang-Nama (talk) 17:59, July 31, 2018 (UTC)
Thank you for sending your message to me to ask me about the source of how I knew a few (not all of them) Malaysian voice actors. Well, actually, if you want to know, honestly I am still discovering and wondering who are the voice actors from Malaysiabut Alhamdulillah I finally could manage to know a few voice actors involoved in this show.
Okay, first of all, I discovered a few scenes from the show in Malay Language from a Malaysian Youtuber, who always upload the scenes (until now) that is her Youtube Channel's name is CandyGem01. I suprised and excited when she uploaded a few scenes from the show on Youtube. Several Malaysians, who are watching one of her videos said in a comment in a few of her Youtube videos that she recorded the scenes from a cartoon channel named Boomerang on HyppTV. However, she only recorded the scenes from Season 3 to 5 in the show. I don't have HyppTV at my house after 3 years ago I moved from Kuala Lumpur with my family (and yes I did have it before that, starating from year 2012 to 2014). After that, I started my discovering to listen to the voices of those Ponies in her videos carefully and do an analysis who the voice actors are invovled in the show.
For your additional infomation, I'm actually a member of a Facebook group called Dubbers Inc. (Malaysia). So, I knew several voice actors from the group because there are many voice actors behind the a lots of dubbed cartoons that are shown in Malaysia. Plus, there are also many fans of them and I'm one of them with several people involved in dubbing cartoons and other media such as dramas and much more. If you interested to join the group you can search this group in your group and ask the admins of the group to accept you in the group. In the group, the voice actors aka the dubbers introduce theirselves and have a chit-chat with their fans (including me too) and the fans, who are like to discover the sinformation about the dubbers involved in their favourite cartoons, anime or other medias(like me) willl share it to the group and having some great dicussions based the shared infomations. Oh, if you want to know, these dubbers are from some dubbing studios especially Filem Karya Nusa. Several of them involved in the show.
Back to the topic, I started to hear the Pinkie Pie's voice first from the Youtube videos. It took a few days to discovery her voice, though. However, I managed to know that her voice is sharing the same voices with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy (just in different pic) which by Nirayu Zuhdi. I knew her from the group and she is the voice actors for a few cartoons like Buttercup from The Powerpuff Girls (and if you want to know, Buttercup's voice as same as Rainbow Dash's) and Leni Loud from The Loud House (you will know these if you know those shows and you have an Astro at your home). She also the voice of Scootaloo (my favorite Cutiemark Crusader) in one of CandyGem01's Youtube video.
Next , I recognized the voice actor of Applejack and Sweetie Belle (she's in 'The Vote' scene from one of CandyGem01's videos) is Noorhayati Maslini which is also the voice actors of two popular cartoon characters in Malaysia, which are Alicia from Ejen Ali on TV3 Malaysia and Phineas Flynn from Phineas and Ferb. I also know Cheese Sandwich's voice is by Adzlan Nazir from the Facebook Group. Then I stilll continue discover and recognize the others (including the singers) until now while waiting for many CandyGem01's videos on Youtube in the future and some help and information about the dubbers from the group.
Finally, that is all the voice actors that involved in the show thatI know in this time. However, there are still many voice actors and singer I do not know involved in the sho because most of them are from other studios like SDI Media (if you ask me about the SDI Media and other studios, I actually do not know A LOT about it even in the group too. They only know few infomation about the studios except Filem Karya Nusa). Futhermore, sometimes I recognize the voices of the other ponies in the show but I don't have enough information to share it in this wiki. I afraid I will give the wrong infomations. Anyways, I sometimes have to check my shared infomation in the wiki to see I give the right one. I'm still continue my discovery for this wiki and if you agree and like to help me then send me your message to me and we can discover the other voice actors and singers invovled in the show.
Okay, that's it for today. I hope this message can answer your questions that you asked me. I hope you can also help me to know the voice actors and singers involved in this show. My final words is, I think I knew you. You also watch the CandyGem01's videos too, aren't you? You also commented some comments in her videos too, right? If it's you, then I also the same, love to watch her videos. Anyway, that is all for no. I've to pen off right now and I've one thing to tell you, it's a secret and many of Malaysians do not know. I'M A MALAYSIAN BRONY! I hope there are still many bronies out there also from Malaysia so I'm not alone. Okay, that is it. Hope to send you another message in the future. Bye for now.
LUQMAN HAKIM, 7/12/2017
- Whoa, that was a long read. Thank you for clarifying. Sorry for the initial suspicion, but my past experience tells me that we should be careful with unverified stuff. Sembarang-Nama (talk) 17:39, December 7, 2017 (UTC)
Regarding S7-S9 & The Movie in Indonesian
RTV(Rajawali Televisi) keeps reairing Season 6 of MLP on every Saturdays and Sundays at 13:00 WIB.
But S7-S9 & The Movie casts who is made by PresidentMohlrFan06 and anonymous users on Wikipedia is hoax. RCTI is not announced S7-S9 & The Movie yet. (only I see photoshop on Facebook)