Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, Volectro!
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the wiki overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions. If your edits are undone, please discuss the change on a talk page with the other contributors.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, you should sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
- I recommend you not engage GoldenLine or Bl00lust in the comments when it comes to Starlight Glimmer. It's rarely ever worth the effort. 16:04, April 19, 2018 (UTC)
- Please do not spam comments. Episodes on the Wiki are numbered in the order they are broadcast in. Right now, as far as the Wiki is concerned, Yakity-Sax is episode 14. Whether or not you believe that to be correct is not the Wiki's concern (at least not at present). Repeating the same thing in the comments over and over is not accomplishing anything. Thank you. 17:13, July 25, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Talk:Starlight Glimmer/@comment-Volectro-20170921154508, Talk:Starlight Glimmer/@comment-Volectro-20170921154508/@comment-Volectro-20170923002907; Talk:Sailor Moon ponies/@comment-Volectro-20170921180013: https://twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/status/894352458079760389 (7)6(four) (talk) 00:50, September 23, 2017 (UTC)
you're pulling me back to the mixels fandom
Please refrain from edit warring on the List of ponies/Foals page. Cozy Glow's cutie mark bears the same basic shape as similar cutie marks that came before it. Identifying it differently is subject to interpretation unless officially stated. If you are still not satisfied, please direct your concerns to the comments. Thank you. 16:31, June 3, 2018 (UTC)
- cutie mark of → depiction of
- rook → depiction of crenelated tower
- depiction of depiction of → depiction of
- cutie mark of crenelated tower → depiction of crenelated tower
- cutie mark of rook → depiction of crenelated tower
- (7)6(four) (talk) 17:04, June 3, 2018 (UTC)
- If it "all comes down to shape", then (7)6(four)'s point holds true: a chess rook is just a miniature crenelated tower. Again, if you have concerns, direct them to the comments instead of engaging in further edit warring. Thank you. 17:06, June 3, 2018 (UTC)
Volectro, you have been needlessly antagonistic and snide in this forum discussion without adding anything constructive from the onset. It's not appreciated, and I feel I (and others) have endured it for long enough. If it continues, your posts in the forum will be stricken, and you will be prohibited from posting in it further until the discussion is closed. Thank you. 22:58, August 5, 2018 (UTC)
- "It doesn't take a genius to figure things out"
- Since you insist on not only ignoring my warnings but also making more rude remarks such as this, Volectro, your posts have been stricken from the forum discussion and you've earned yourself a block. Knowing you, you'll likely interpret this as me "being stubborn" or "contributing to the spread of false information", but I frankly don't care. There are more constructive and less hostile ways to get one's points across, and I've yet to see you employ any. 15:13, August 6, 2018 (UTC)