Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, Winternight Moon!
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the wiki overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions. If your edits are undone, please discuss the change on a talk page with the other contributors.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, it is helpful to sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
Help With Pictures
Okay, when you edit the profile, you should take a look on your right and see photo which allows you to show pictures on your page. From there it is quite simple. You can upload photos from your computer are from here.If they are fanmade title them FANMADE. There should be away to change the title. While for avatar you just hit edit photo and upload a photo from your computer.What day is it? What3e4gbvhp -[;41/mjk,*/ 06:33, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
Please mind that you have repeatedly mis-formatted pages and inserted fan labor on the main namespace. These edits are considered disruptive, and making disruptive edits, whether intentionally or unintentionally, may lead to your account being blocked. –Throwy 09:40, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
Please don't upload resized versions of images that already exist. You can resize them easily using the software. Also please don't upload images you don't have a specific intention to use, as it just adds to the clutter unnecessarily. Thanks,
- Second reminder, don't upload an image just to resize it. There should be only one version of any image on the wiki and it should be the largest, highest-quality one. Thanks,
Just use the one that's already uploaded here. I assume you're using visual editor - click Photo on the side, type or paste the file name into the search box (looks like you need to use underscores in place of spaces), and click "Add this photo" under the one you want. That'll add the picture to your page without requiring a new upload. Hope this answers your question.
If it's a video on YouTube or similar video hosting site, you can upload it using the Video button in the editing sidebar. If it's on your computer, you can upload it using Special:Upload. Unless it's one that's already on the wiki, in which case you can use the search box after clicking the Video button, just like images.
Re: Some questions
- "Fastest way to get achievement points" is not the right question to be asking. In my opinion, if your main concern is achievements, your edits won't tend to be very constructive. The best thing to do is ask how you can help improve the wiki, and that can naturally lead to achievements. If you look for the fastest way to get them, you're likely to try things that are against policy and run the risk of being blocked. The badges available to you should all show up on your profile sidebar, and following what they say in the way that is the most helpful to the wiki is the best way to go about getting achievements.
- Well, some file types aren't accepted, so it depends. Does it give you an error? If not, it may help to upload the video to YouTube or another supported site (see Help:Video Embed Tool) and add it using that tool.
- Oh, I'm not good at naming. I'm not familiar with the variety of pony sites that exists, but you could try looking for a place that might help you with that. Or I guess you could make a blog or a comment on a relevant page to ask for help.
Hope this helps,
- I'm not saying you can't get badges, but editing a wiki isn't all fun and games.
Hey i am a big fan of your work? (in drawing ponies), well done! :)
So i just wanted know what do you think about my OC Pony??
Thanks, and yes i has created him by myself (it wasnt easy but once i saw the result, then it was worth it). :)
I wanted to create an evil pony that was big, strong, dark and unique. :)
Well, i see what i can do!?
P.S Nice picture! :)
That's my bot account, which means contributions I make using it are done with a semi-automated program that helps make editing faster for repetitive tasks. The bot marker hides that account's edits from RecentChanges and WikiActivity and makes it so it won't get badges. You can find more information at Project:Bots.
You might like the song Luna by Eurobeat Brony. Just a suggestion.
126.96.36.199 03:45, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
And one thing, did I know you?
Are you a wiki user? Darkmoon (reply)
Can you replies please? Darkmoon (reply)
Sorry I just wanna contributing :3 Darkmoon (reply)
Talk page messages
Please don't remove messages from your talk page. They should remain as a record (see the guidelines for more information). Thanks,