|Full name||William Kevin Anderson|
William Anderson is a score composer for My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. He composes the majority of the instrumental background music for the series and its associated films.
Anderson was brought onto the Friendship is Magic staff through a closed score audition; he was one of five composers who submitted a test score for an animation piece, and he was hired because his test was the most well-received. In an interview, Anderson described his original test piece as "psychedelic folk."
Outside of My Little Pony, Anderson's numerous professional credits include composing and arranging music for the first season of Problem Child, Beethoven, the second season of Fantastic Four and Iron Man, the 1993 and 2006 versions of Biker Mice from Mars, Earthworm Jim, X-Men: Evolution, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series, The Save-Ums, Krypto the Superdog, Sidekick, Packages from Planet X, and Lalaloopsy. In addition, he composed the theme songs for the U.S. broadcast of Astro Boy, The Moment of Truth, and Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures. Anderson has also done composition work and music/sound design for television, theater, and radio.
- Everfree Network (2012-03-28). Interview: William Anderson. YouTube. Retrieved on 2015 August 8.
- Everfree Network (2012-08-27). William Anderson Interview - EQI Everfree Northwest 2012 Coverage!. YouTube. Retrieved on 2015 August 8.
- William Anderson Panel - Equestria LA 2012. YouTube (2012-11-04). Retrieved on 2013 January 18.
- Andrew Stein (2012-11-08). So, to clear things up -- yes, .... Twitter. Retrieved on 2013 January 18.
- Sabrina Alberghetti (2012-12-10). Comment on Christmas banner by *Sibsy. DeviantArt. Retrieved on 2013 January 18.
- Sabrina Alberghetti (2013-02-07). Comment on The Rumours Are True by *Sibsy. DeviantArt. Retrieved on 2013 February 8.